Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ADONCIA (continued from Bionic Woman, whos no longer part of RP) (simple x Mercenary)

Adoncia sighed. He was still pissed at her in her mind. She went out to the tree, and inn his sight, leapt about five feet, to pick a ripe one, a quarter of the way up. She rinsed it off before putting it with the rest of his breakfast, then sat in the chair across from him, sipping the oil like it was fine wine. "We need white vinegar. Uhh, my gas." she offered. This was the first time using the new stove, so she hoped the food was fine, cooked on electric.

"Then go buy some." Kacques said to her before biting into his food. It was pretty good, but then again Adoncia was a professional.

"Oh... Yeah." Adoncia finished her oil but waited for Jacques to finish. She would do the dishes, and put them up, before walking to the store. Before she left, she asked "Do you want anything special for dinner? So I can pick it up while I'm there."

Adoncia thought it best to not push the issue, so since the freezer and fridge were stocked, no special dinner. When the dishes were finished, she gave him a kiss before heading out. Since she was thinking country cooking, she decided to get some beer. Of course, she needed an ID to purchase it. "I plan on getting you some beer. I'll need an ID. Since I am supposed to be about 23 or 24..."

"I don't drink beer. It has no possible positive side effect on a person, and for line of work, alcohol should not be involved." Jacques told her. "And also, no ID stuff. That's another reason." he added.

"Sweet tea it is, better pick some up." With that said, Adoncia walked the three blocks to the store to pick up the few items needed. She'd return before the hour was up with tea, lemons and her vinegar. Having been built to be the 'mate' of a guy who doesn't drink will be to her advantage. She'd still eventually need some form of ID.

"Sweat tee's fine Jacques said as she left. He started a game of solitaire while he waited for her, and by the time she got back it was almost done.

After putting the items away, Adoncia put two tea bags in a large glass jar, filled it with warm water and set it to 'brew' in the sun. Calmly, she walked to Jacques to watch him finish his game. When it was done, he would look up to see her smile and wiggle her eyebrows to indicate the kind of 'game' she had in mind for him.

Jacques looked up at her when she came in, then turned back to his game. A couple more moves and he was done. He looked back up at her, studying her actions for a moment. "Right now?" he asked, though it would be in her nature to reply with the obvious yes.

Adoncia smirked. He wanted to play it that way. Fine with her. "Not a good time for you?" she asked with a pout and big doe eyes. "If I have to wait..." she shrugged. "Tea takes two point five hours to brew via solar power." She wiggled her hips and batted her eyelashes in a flirtatious way. Adoncia was built and programmed to tease with the best of them.

"Hey, I didn't say no." Jacques said, looking over at her. "Besides, we need to test the new furniture, don't we?" he asked her jokingly, getting up.

"We tested the bed...just didn't make it squeak." Adoncia grinned. "We'll save laying me for last... I want to try out the couch while I ride." she gave a playful wink as she lead him to the couch. "One way I haven't tried is facing away while riding... I enjoyed the sitting, just not as much as doggy. This is kind of both." letting his hand go, she pulled off the tee and unfastened her shorts, ready to drop them, when he was ready for her. "Of course, I wanna give you a blow job first."

He took his pants off, a tent starting to form in his underwear. "The go right on ahead, nobody's stopping you." he said removing the rest of his clothes from the waist down. "I'm looking forward to this stress-release." he told her.

Adoncia grinned broadly, was on her knees in front of him with her ankles crossed and began to give Jacques some release by sticking his dick in her mouth and began to suck. She hated to admit it to herself, but she was one stressed android and maybe sucking him off making soft contented "mmm"s as she did just that... Suck like there was no tomorrow!

"Holy shit, Adoncia, that's good!" Jacques told her, complementing Adoncia's skill. He wouldn't last long like this, but what could he do about it? Besides, Jacques would be ready for round two.

Adoncia felt her tension release as well, so she began nursing his hard member. This was different for both of them, Adoncia had learned to try to make the moment last. She did this by suck, lick, kiss, lick, then back to suck. She also bobbed her head on it as well but still made the attempt to drag out the stress relief for both of them. Every now and then, she still let out "mmm"s indicating her enjoyment.

"Oh God, this is great!" Jacques let out, sighing in pleasure. He noticed she was trying to pull it out, not that he was complaining, it was still amazing, and now it would last longer, too.

Adoncia began a normal suck, looking up with a sad sack pucker. She playfully, yet practically, tickled his sac to encourage both an urge to cum in her mouth, yet hold back. If he could. Adoncia used both hands to rub his thighs up and down, using only her mouth to hold his dick in place.

Jacques felt the urge coming in the near future, but knew he could, and would, try to last a bit longer. Jacques had started to move his hips back and forth slightly in rhythm with her.

Adoncia not only bobbed, holding tight, but not to tight, with the puckered lips, and jaw 'muscles', her eyes had closed to show Jacques that when he came, she was ready to swallow. As she told him, she could take other 'drinks' besides vinegar or vegetable oil. She had sucked him off before, but there was something unexpected from an android built for this this time... Love!

Jacques took her hint and started going faster, feeling closer to his climax, before pushing in one more time and filling her with his white cum.

Adoncia swallowed with relish, inasmuch Jacques could hear her gulp it down. After finishing him off, she stood up and said what had been evident by her actions, "I love you," she said with a smile. As soon as he sat, she would slide down in front of him, her back against his chest, helping the still hard member into her tight box, and began to go up and down on it. She brought his hands around her, so that his hands were resting on her soft pliable breasts. She leaned back into him, eyes closed, and sighed content with a smile on her face.

"Love you, too." he responded genuinely. If he didn't LOVE love her, than he at least loved her. Before he could go soft, she had him hard again, and the went into heated sex. Jacques moved up and down quickly to match her as he cupped her breasts, massaging and caressing them.

"mmm!" she sighed leaning a little bit back into him, rubbing his hands as he massaged her breasts. "ohh" she whimpered into the touching as she rode him. "This is nice..." Adoncia put one arm behind her to hook to his neck as she continued to 'help' with the massage.

Back
Top Bottom