Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ADONCIA (continued from Bionic Woman, whos no longer part of RP) (simple x Mercenary)

"Huh?" Adoncia moved her head so he could see it was a pen cap. She moved her pinkie, which was now shown to be an attached pen. "Anywho, which color do you want as the main color? Green or black? It's your place, I'm just making it look like someone lives here."

"Green. I don't want this place to burn up when it gets sunny." Jacques told her. He walked over and peered over her shoulder.

Adoncia quickly wrote down "Green: 10. To start." Jacques would have to keep up with her as she walked the length of the warehouse. "wished we measured this exact." she muttered, indicating her internal measuring devices were just as faulty as any other human female.

"It doesn't really matter to me. It shouldn't to you. There is very little you could do to make me mad over decorations, and I already told you what that was." Jacques said to her reassuringly.

Adoncia gave him a reassuring peck, "It's in the memory bank. No pink, no frily, and nothing over the top." she finished the walk and gulped. "Estimation 400 feet. That would have broke my tape measure..." she bit her lower lip and headed back to the main living area. "Sooo," she smirked, writing the estimate down. "You wanna fuck before or after we look at used furniture?"

"I don't see any reason not to do it at either time. And seeing as I don't really care either way, why not now?" he said to her, smirking. Jacques started to pull his shirt up and over his head.

Adoncia gave a wry smile, with a raised eyebrow. "Fine with me, that's why I asked." she said calmly, pulling off her dress. Jacques would definately have to get her some more clothes. The dress was all she had. She brought her naked body to him and ran a hand along his chest. "three ways left... How do you want me? On my back, doggy, facing away from you sitting on your lap?"

"Eenie, meenie, minie, moe. Catch a doggy by it's toe." he said to get as he took his pants off with his underwear. "Guess it's doggy then." Jacques said, putting his hands on her waist.

Adoncia smiled, turned around, got on her hands and knees, presented her vaginal entrance to him with a raised ass. "Bow-wow, lover!" she said, giving him full access. "Ready when you are!"

"Woof." he said in reply, quickly closing the small gap between them and entering in her all the way. Phew pulled out and went all the way back in, continuing the motion.

Adoncia raised up her knees, positioning herself more on her feet, and began to move back into him. "oh..." she said quietly as they began to act like they were both in heat. "I kinda like this a llittle better, though I can't kiss you. Bet you could kiss me all over my back from this position..." her head went around only the limit of a typical human female, but her eyes could look back to him. She gave a smile and pushed back harder. "You're not gonna break me, you know." she had quickly adjusted to his movements, and her entrance to match his size, but not so much he'd slide out easily. She'd always be slightly tight to him.

He started kidding her back, taking the hint. Then he stopped and looked at her. "Good, because you're the best thing I've earned." he told her quietly before going faster.

Adoncia rocked with him, staying in sync. "oh, Jacques..." she whispered, then in reply to his statement, she commented, "Actually, I was the bonus, dear." moreso as a tease, evident by the smile on her face.

"You're the reward to me!" Jacqies said to her as he pounded into her harder and faster, getting closer to his climax, starting to feel it build up inside him.

Her head back and her shoulders hunched, Adoncia lubricated him as he pounded her. "mmm, fuck..." she moaned. She shoved back into him, daring him to go harder in his climax. "ahh, please... Yes!" she gasped.

Adoncia was satisfied with it again, giving him a welome cool lubricant as she sighed eyes closed. Now, they'll be off to get some used furniture at some 'second hand' store close by. Or would Jacques leave her to the furniture while he invested on getting her some used clothes?

"Not really, I lift about 300. I just need pointed in the right direction, and money to pay for it." Adoncia smiled with the infectious twinkle. "hmm, you got a pick-up?" she asked after an uneasy pause. She didn't realize how that sounded, although she meant a truck.

"I do, actually." Jacques said, not realizing the slip up. "It's out back, here are the keys." he told her, tossing her the keys. "I'll get you those new clothes you asked for." he added. Jacques started walking off, before pausing and turning his head to look at her. "And one more thing. If anything happens to my truck, I'll turn you into a blender." Jacques told her before walking out the door.

Adoncia grimaced, with a curled down lower lip. "I'll be extremely careful." she said with a gulp, catching the keys. Thinking nothing else about it, she went to the truck, started it up, which it had no trouble doing, but still let out a backfire. "Excuse yourself." she chastised, slapping the steering wheel before going around the building to pick Jacques up, so they could go to the second-hand store together.

Jacques opened the door and walked in, handing her two grand. "That's for you. Use it all or but skmething else with the change, I don't care." he said, sitting down.

"I'll be in the furniture section. And...I was built to be the 'ideal' woman, so I'm an eight." While Adoncia was checking out the furniture, and having given Jacques her size to get her some outer clothes, she saw an odd item. A remote control car, which she couldn't help but look at quizzically. She was still learning about the world, and just saw her first toy that was most like the real thing; although she resembled a Barbie, she didn't consider herself a 'toy', or the real thing. She was given the AI to realize she was an android, that could experience sex.

"Okay. Any preference of clothes? If not you may not like what I get. I'm not exactly ideal for fashion or picking out clothes." Jacques told her. "And I guess it's obvious that I'll be in the women's clothing." Hacques said.

At the moment Jacques wasn't wearing his normal clothing. He was wearing normal clothing, though. Jeans and a grey jacket with sunglasses and a hat, so that he could go out into public without grabbing any attention.

Turning the car over in her hands, her head still cocked, said "no minis since I don't wear undies... Everything else is fine. What IS this thing? It looks like those vehicles outside, but it's much too small to get in. Oh, and your truck needs manners, it flatulated without excusing itself." A nearby saleslady overheard her remark and giggled softly. She had been approaching to help the couple since they were near the furniture; her area of expertise.

Back
Top Bottom