Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ADONCIA (continued from Bionic Woman, whos no longer part of RP) (simple x Mercenary)

Jacques squeezed her close to himself in almost a bear hug as he went faster and fast, starting to get close again.

"Oh, fuck..." Adoncia sighed into his shoulder. "Yes..." she pressured him for that climax where he would empty into her. She hugged back, however her bearhug was slightly weaker than his. "Ohh, Jacques, do it." She coaxed, whispering in his ear.

Jacques didn't have to to reply as his warm cum shot up into her. He loosened up and let her go, opening his eyes to look at her.

Adoncia's eyes were half-closed the entire time. Her shoulders hunched up slightly and she rose slightly with an "ooo!" as he came in her. "Ohh, yes!" she gasped as another small amount of liquid coated his stiff throbbing rod. With a kiss, she calmly asked with a smirk, "What's for an encore, lover?"

"Well, I don't know. Truthfully, I'm not really an expert at this." Jacques told her, shrugging. He was slightly out of breathe as he talked to her.

"Sounds like a good night's sleep is in order." Adoncia said calmly, giving him a kiss. Taking him by the hand, she wennt back to the bed, where she laid down next to him, arms around him and head on his chest.

"Okay then." Jacques responded as he walked to the bed with her. There was a switch by the bed that connected to an extension cord that went to the wall. As they laid in bed, Jacques flipped the switch, and the lights went out. "I don't really know how you sleep, but anyway, good night." he said to her before closing his eyes.

"I sleep... Sort of. Basically all non-essential parts shut down to rest." Adoncia answered quietly, closing her eyes. The next day would begin her work as a help-mate by getting the warehouse insides to look more homey. Something Jacques would feel comfortable living in.

The next day Jacques woke up early. It was almost six when Jacques had made himself ready for the day and started his workout.

Adoncia's internal clock went off one hour later at seven. Seeing Jacques already working out, she cocked her head to the side and asked naively, "Do I need to re-set my clock? I can do that... If needed." she gave her warm smile, a twinkle, and rose to make the bed. She grabbed her blue knee-length dress and went to the shower area. "I must sponge off, it'll only be ten minutes, tops. Then, I will fix breakfast, if you haven't eaten, yet." She would be back out exactly 10 minutes later, dressed.

"No, it's fine." Jacques told her. He hadn't had breakfast yet, and waited for her to finish. "I am pretty hungry." he said to her as she walked out.

Adoncia immediately went to the kitchen area, where she found some bread, eggs and microwavable bacon. She quickly prepared Jacques a decent breakfast, then found some oil and vinegar salad dressing for herself. With a grimace, she said, "this goes on the grocery list." and finished the little bit left in the bottle.

"So, do you eat food?" he asked, though he felt a little stupid for asking the question. She was a robo-, ahem, android. Why would she?

Adoncia gave a slight titter. "Well, I run on vegetable oils and vinegar is my gas, so... I sorta do eat 'food'." Adoncia hadn't been offended by the question, nor did she think it was stupid. " You don't learn about someone unless you ask, lover." she smiled, giving that infectious twinkle. "I also drink to cool down... Only it doesn't HAVE to be water all the time." she added with a wink.

Jacques rolled his eyes. What had he gotten hsepf into? "Well, anyway..." he started. "I don't have any jobs scheduled at the moment, do I'm free for the day." Jacques told her.

Adoncia nodded to him then pointed a forefinger to him. "I need to measure the living quarters, if you'll help me out? We can play later. Pull my finger." as soon ass the words were out she thought about what she had said. "Damn. I promise I won't flatulate. That's where my tape measure is." she said quietly with a blush. Yes, the android could get embarassed...but only by something she naively says without thinking it out first of how it might sound.

Adoncia backed up to the wall, leaving Jacques holding her finngertip and stretching out. Jacques would only need look to see the tape was the same color as her light brown skin, with marks and numbers in white for easy reading. Prez had thought of everything. "33 feet 7inches wide. Now length." Adoncia called across the room. She was less than a foot from the intersecting corner, so Jacques would have to walk the length of the warehouse, dragging Adoncias fingertip with him. Hopefully, it was less than 360 feet, as she only had enough tape for a football field length.

Jacques, not wanting to waste time, ran down to the other end quickly. He put her finger tip up to the wall and looked back. "How far?" Jacques called down to her.

"However much you use. If you own the whole warehouse, all the way to the far wall. I'll decide how much to actually decorate." Adoncia called, watching the numbers fly up. " Please don't let it be more than 360 feet, please, please," she thought with a grimace.

"The whole thing is mine, so go crazy." Jacques called back to her, letting go of the tape measure, letting it fly back at her. Jacques went to go clean his weapons. He found his cash of guns and went to work on a desk he had just for this kind of thing.

The tape wound back in, but it took about ten seconds. "Go crazy... But not too..." Adoncia told herself just loud enough for Jacques to overhear. She found some paper and, uncapping her pinkie, started writing down what she needed to do.

"Yeah, not too crazy." Jacques said, switching from gun to gun. "Do, how long do you think it'll take?" Jacques asked as he finished cleaning another gun.

"Ohh, a while. Trying to calculate exact time now. I could give that when I figure it. We'll definately start with a camo-print for the walls if you wish. I'll paint it in greens, browns and blacks." Adoncia answered, doing the oh so human thing of holding the pentip between her teeth as she wrote. It couldn't have looked too good from Jacques' vantage point, considering the tip was her 'finger' from the nail to the first 'knuckle'.

Jacques finished with the last gun and got up. "Are you biting your finger?" he asked her, eyebrow raised.

Back
Top Bottom