Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ADONCIA (continued from Bionic Woman, whos no longer part of RP) (simple x Mercenary)

simpleroleplayer

Supernova
Adoncia removed her dress, the only clothing she had on, to reveal that, despite being an android, she was surprisingly human, downn to the minutest detail of the touch of her skin. "Having half-hour wasn't mucch time. I'm glad you decided too wait til I got to America after all." She looked at the Mercenary with love in her violet eyes.

Jacques didn't care either way, but something was telling him to let her have her way since it didn't matter. Jacques was right about it being worse, though. He lived in an abandoned warehouse that was run by a generator. He had a mattress stacked on a pile of planks for a bed, and many empty crates and boxes that he had stacked or moved to make chairs, tables, and counters. Jacques had also gotten a micro wave and a small stove for cooking, and many fans for when it got too cold. He had a mini-fridge for drinks as well. It was pretty roomy, given it was a warehouse. Jacques started to take his shirt off. "It probably would have been better when we had a decent room." Jacques said to her as the shirt came off.

"Oh, I don't know," Adoncia mused. She looked around one more time. "I see potential, I have my work cut out for me as housekeeper, though you have done quite well for yourself." She smiled back at Jacques, awaiting him to either come to her or tell her what he wanted her first sexual act to be.

"I don't care what you do with it, just don't make anything pink, flashy, etcetera." Jacques said. He pulled his pants off with his underwear. Jacques sighed. It would be a lot harder to avoid it the whole time and he could just tell her not to reveal it. Jacques pulled his mask off, too. He had short, messy black hair and a small scar by his left eye that wasn't too noticeable. He walked over to her. "Well, here we go." he said as he per her do whatever she wished.

"Pink won't be a problem. I was thinking more blues, greens and purples...with black, of course, for background." Adoncia smiled, pulling him to her. She caressed his scar, and her fingers felt as soft as if it were real skin. She kissed him tenderly, mussing his hair more than it was already. "I love your...ah...mask hair look..." she said sultry after the kiss.

"Well, it's pretty easy to do." Jacques said. He kissed her back, then broke it again. "And about the the whole decor, do whatever you want to the inside. Just nothing on the outside of the warehouse." He told her. He gently started putting kisses on her neck, down to right above her breasts.

"mmm," Adoncia got her first shiver of excitement as who she was built for began to treat her more like a lover. "oh, Jacques..." she sighed, propped up on her elbows, looking at him. With a smile she pressed his head gently into her soft breasts. She sighed again with each kiss, definnately content with her lot.

Jacques tenderly caressed her, fondling her Left breast gently and he kissed her right one. Jacques stopped after a little while and ran a hand down her stomach as he went back up to kiss her.

Adoncia guided the hand down to her opening. As sure as if she'd been born human, she was slightly damp. "Might be a good idea to try me on everything..." Unfortunately, she could not give him a handjob from the anngle they were in. She had normal human physical abilities.

Jacques nodded, feeling her synthetic womanhood for a moment. Jacques leaned back, revealing his fully hardened length. She let her do whatever she wished to do with it as he say back on the makeshift bed.

Adoncia moved herself to where she was over his dick, and began a handjob combined with a massage. She smiled up to him, then gave his stomach a kiss, before licking his member. Her tongue like a wet sponge, before she began to suck gently on it, while pulling gently as well. The pleasuring had begun.

Jacques couldn't believe it. He was having sex with a robot. But he wasn't going to deny how amazing she was. Well, at least she was the closest an inanimate object could get to being human. Heck, she might be even less robotic than Jacques!

He let out a slight gasp of pleasure a she began. It was like she had done this a thousand times! Jacques leaned his head back and closed his eyes. He started moving his hips ever do slightly with her.

Adoncia smiled seductively at him, with her mouth full of his dick. She thenn closed her eyes and began takinng him in and bobbing as she did. She'd occassionally dampen him back down, whipping her togue out and along his shaft. She sucked like a pro, although it was her first time. When she was built, she wasn't tested, as she had been built specifically to be a help-mate, and sex partner, for the Mercenary. Adoncia cotinued to gently pull on his member as she took seven inches in every full bob down.

Jacques let out another gasp. She was greater than anything he could remember, and Jacques could already feel himself getting closer to his climax. She was better than great. She was amazing.

"mmm," Adoncia sighed onto his rod. She was positioned on his side, so she could easily run the fingers of her free hand along his chest and stomach, while not missing a beat on her blowjob she was giving. She directed one of his hands to a breast, so he could squeeze and caress it while she worked him to a climax.

Jacques did as she silently instructed, and started to feel her chests. His hand ran along her sides and then onto Adoncia's breasts. He gently squeezed them, running his thumb over her hard nipples. All the while she was sucking him, and he was getting close. Within a couple of seconds his cock tightened and and released, cumming into her mouth as he let out a sigh of sweet release.

Adoncia sighed at his touch and the synthetic girl didn't choke or gag as she swallowed the load. "mmm," she said with a slurp and a lick of her lips. "Which way do you want to try out my pussy?" she asked with the infectious twinkle and smile. "Lap facing you,lap facing away, on my back, or doggy?" Adoncia had been created for any of the directions a girl could get her pussy fucked...and although it would be her first, no hymen stood in Jacques way from entering her.

"I honestly don't care. Whatever you like most. Unless you don't care either?" he said, a little awkwardly. Usually he was straight forward, but not right now.

"We could do all four, and you tell me which way YOU prefer me..." she whispered as she kissed his lips. She got in his lap, and wiggled as she helped get him in. "I know this way, I get to kiss you all I want." She commented, running both her hands through his hair, making a royal mess of it. She began to bounce slightly, urging him to thrust. "I do know we can't do all four ways in one day, though. You're only human, and I am programmed to need to recharge after too much foolin' around. Well, too much anything actually." Maybe that would be TMI to let Jacques know she could get exhausted just like a regular flesh and blood human girl...

"Well, then at least you're having fun, too." Jacques said as she ran her hand through his hair. He listened to her, starting to move his hips with hers, though he started slowly. "I can barely even tell your a robot." Jacques said to her as he started to go faster.

Adoncia pouted. "Robots are all stiff and beep boop bop. I would be classified android." As he began to thrust in her, Adoncia gasped as she began to become excited from the pleasure. Jacques would begin to feel a liquid coating his dick to make the movements more pleasurable for him...and her. "Oh, Jacques, I'm all yours..." she whispered kissing his lips and offering her tongue by running it along his lips.

Jacques rolled his eyes as it started to feel better. He opened his mouth to let her tongue in as he sent his own forward. Jacques started to go faster and faster.

Adoncia rocked back and forth on him, enjoying the feel of his hard member inside her. The liquid had lubed him well enough that his movements would be more fluid. She put his hands on her hips to help hold her in his lap and began a more experienced french kiss, or tongue dance, than any he'd had. Even better than a certain cyborg woman had given. She moaned softly into each thrust in her, and everytime she stopped the french kiss to give a passionate liplock, where she sucked gently on his bottom lip upon parting to begin french kissing again.

Jacques let out a low moan caused by the amazing experienced before going into a bout of kissing. He held his hands on her hips where she had guided them and was thrusting even harder and faster now, felling great.

Adoncia gave a feminine whine as she closed her eyes, riding him. She began kissing his cheeks and neck, sucking gently on his neck. She had moved her hands to interlock on his back, with her arms going between his underarms.

Back
Top Bottom