Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bitter Sweet Memories (Erinkate424 & Cheesus)

CheesusKrust

Super-Earth
Azazel stared out the window of the bus as it drove into town. He didn't know where he was going, he simply jumped on a bus and got the fuck out of dodge. What he was running from, would not give in so easily...he was not safe by any means, but managing to escape onto a bus that was travelling much too slow for his own appreciation. Looking behind him however it didn't seem they were being followed by anything other than the old road that stretched for what seemed to be like an eternity.

A quick jerking sensation sent him face first into the seat in front of him, barely catching himself with his hands splayed against the cloth seat. Peering over the top of the seat, it was evident that they had stopped somewhere, they were already fueling up which marked his chance to get off. Standing up Azazel stood at a tall six foot two, crystal blue eyes accenting his pale black hair. Making his way into the street he managed to pull his luggage out of the side of the bus, waving his goodbyes to the driver before walking away. Not quite understanding where he was he made his way into the intersection nearest him, it was strange...not knowing anything he saw around him was not quite a sensation he had come to comprehend. Nevertheless he continued on his trek of observation.

It didn't take long until Azazel noticed the school that was relatively close to the bus station he had just gotten out of. His fingers wrapped around the straps of his duffel tightly as he made his move towards the school, eyes peering into the population inside of its doors as he examined the large building. Never having finished highschool...he always wanted to try and do so. Then the bell rang, forcing a small jump out of him as students began to flood the once empty school yard in order to return home.

Katie was tired of school, the day was nearly over as she sat at her desk, her chin resting in her hands as she peered out the window, her brown eyes watching the sky carefully. It was quite gloomy outside, clouds seemed to loom over head as if they were tryin to strangle away all the light from the sun. All her friends giggled as they noticed she had not been paying attention for quite some time, and one of the boys next to her, presumably a jock by the fact he wore a variety jacket, nudged her lightly. Looking over at him, she blushed, noticing the teacher was in the middle of a lecture she had completely missed. Thankfully enough, the bell rang, and she stood up, looking to be about five foot seven. Her kind blonde hair fell around her shoulders, covering her spaghetti straps, that were without a doubt against school dress code, along with her cut off, jean shorts. Not that any teacher would dare tell her to change, her grades were perfect, her attendance was perfect, and she was loved by everyone in the school... Well everyone that was worthy.

Stretching her arms upward, her slender curves moved under her cloths nicely, all the guys in the room noticed this, and she smiled wide as her jock friend tried to hug her. She moved away from him expertly, grabbing her books and bag swiftly. "Sorry~ Gotta go~" she called teasingly as she walked off to the door with three other girls that surrounded her, laughing at the boys dumbfounded expression.

Katie laughed and joked with her friends as they walked out the front doors, she wasn't really paying much attention to them though, she had a weird feeling. Break was only maybe twenty minutes, but for some reason it seemed to drag on much longer, until she noticed a guy she'd never seen before. He was just standing there looking at everyone with a weird expression on his face, but she had no time to notice such things, she had more important thing to worry about then some new boy in town. Smiling at her friends as they begun talking about the jock she teased earlier, she joined the conversation, laughing along with them.

Azazel watched as the students filed out like livestock at a farm...however it wasn't until one girl made her presence known that he felt his heart skip a beat. The young blonde woman was something he had not quite expected to come out of the confines of the school before him. She seemed to be of a different world, a place where everything was perfect and pristine regardless of what occurred. However she seemed not to pay any attention to him other than a simple glance before walking away. He leaned against the wall nearest him, it was strange...he was running from something that none in this town would know of...yet...the girl before him made him forget it all. Fingers tracing the stone nearest him before nodding with a small sigh...what's the worst that could happen.

Moving onto the grounds of the school, he was happy to see that there were no uniforms, otherwise he'd have stuck out like a sore thumb. Moving towards the girl he understood he wouldn't be able to make contact with her. Simply moving close enough to 'accidentally' bump into her before backing away slightly.

"Oh, I'm sorry...my apologies."Azazel said with a fake blush, as he produced a small smile that revealed his white teeth. Piercing blue eyes looking down at her before he extended his hand. "I don't believe we've met before? My name's Azazel...Azazel Hawthorne." The manner in which he spoke was much more proper than he had originally anticipated, however he did not falter. Simply keeping the smile on his face before waiting to hear the young girls response...she was a looker. Even more beautiful than he had seen prior when he was up close...it was unexpected to say the least.

Suddenly, the very boy she had noticed before, had bumped right into her and was now smiling down at her with an extended hand. Her friends giggled and nudged her forward a bit, he was definitely not a boy, he was tall and had a mysterious yet handsome aura about him, not at all like the guys in town. Taking his hand in hers, she smiled back "I'm Katie McMeyer..." She paused, and looked to her friends for a moment, "I can see you are new to town, so I think this can slide this time. Just watch you step next time, okay?" She finished, winking at him teasingly, before being dragged back inside by her friends, they were all giggling around her as they left. She couldn't help but turn around and grab one more glance at Azazel before she disappeared into the school right as the bell for the next class rang.

As soon as she made it to the last class of the day, her mind has been filled to the brim with cheerleading, tests, a big party this weekend at one of the jock's houses, and who was wearing the worst cloths that day. She had completely forgotten the mysterious guy she had met during break, and was already being flirted with by yet another jock in her science class. He was insisting to be her partner for the senior science project, and she was refusing,much to his despair. The teacher stood and began to speak, "I've just caught wind that a new student is enrolling into our school for the first time in a while.. So since he will be new, he will be air with our brightest student for the senior project, Katie. Is this okay with you?" He announced, looking at her curiously. Sighing, she smiled and nodded politely, "Of course, it's my pleasure Mr.Jacobs.." She said softly, and he smiled and continued on to his lecture until the last bell rang, releasing them from school for the day.

"That's so not fair that Mr.Jacobs is making you take care of the new student for the project... Jared was totally wrapped around your fingers!" One of her friends exclaimed with a pout as they put their things away in their lockers for the day. Katie only shrugged, stretching her leg straight up against her locker after closing it. "Well, I can't let my perfect reputation be ruined by some outcast... So hopefully this newbie won't get a big head from working as my partner..." She replied coolly, stretching her other leg upward now. "Yeah, when is this new kid showing up anyways? Do you think it's that really hot, dark and mysterious guy from earlier today??" Her friend asked, excited by the possibilities of this new student, but Katie just laughed in response, "Oh Ash... I forgot about him, I don't know, maybe. If it is him, I'll have to turn him over to our side, and get him out of that outcast shit." She said, laughing again as they started walking to the doors to leave school.

It hadn't taken too long for Azazel to hack into the schools mainframe from a cybercafe near the school. Yeah, there were things he could do that many would not expect or understand...but it all came naturally to him, instincts were not something he was well rehearsed in containing from the outside world. It was fast, entering in data and numbers that would allow him to enroll in the school however it was not that simple...he had bigger plans as well. His schedule was arranged in an exact copy of the woman he had encountered early, every class exactly the same down to the APs and foreign languages. Although she was at the top of her class, Azazel was still certain they would easily keep up with one another. Upon sending the file into the mainframe of the school, he forwarded emails to each of the prospective teachers of the newest addition to the student body at the school. Soon enough, Azazel Hawthorne would be a resident of the town just like anyone else.

Upon leaving he made his way over to the school his duffel tossed over his shoulder before he made his way through the large metallic double doors before him. The woman at the front desk called to him understanding that he was the prospective new student and provided him with a new student ID and a printed copy of his schedule. It was the last period for the day, so it wasn't likely that he would be able to meet many people...however that didn't matter due to the only reason he was at the school was for that one single girl.

Walking slowly his eyes trailed along the doors reading the numbers as he attempted to find his next class period, it wasn't long however until he noticed the girl from earlier. Her leg pressed up against the locker at a relatively strange angle that simply proved furthermore she was a bit more...'flexible' than he had originally anticipated. Biting on his lower lip before moving in closer once again. Leaning against the locker on the opposite side of her before tapping her shoulder gently a small laugh escaping his lips.

"We meet again I see. Under...much different circumstances." Azazel laughed as he spoke before looking into the eyes of the young woman. "By any chance do you know where this class is?" Handing his schedule over to her, even though he knew they had the same classes he felt it best to make it feel more...'coincidental'. "I honestly have no clue in hell where I'm supposed to go."

Katie blinked, surprised by the appearance of the boy from earlier, she attempted to hide her blush as she quickly put her leg down and took his schedule. Looking it over, her brown eyes widened, all the classes.we're the same... From AP Art, to Italian and AP Calculus... Looking up at him, she seemed dumbfounded for the first time ever in front of her friends, who were now staring at her in awe of the situation. Shaking her head lightly, she regained her cool composure and handed it back to him. "Well.. that is Ecology... Mr.Jacobs... It just ended and school is over for today... but it seems we have all the same classes..." She paused as her two friends, Ashley and Brooke, both gasped and started to giggle excitedly, "If you meet me tomorrow morning by the doors, I can show you to our first class, since of course you are new and all..." She finished, trying to keep her cool escapade going for her friends, who were now evening with excitement.

It was weird how he just kept popping up out of nowhere, and now he had all of her classes too? Her friends were too simple minded to find this odd, they would just assume it was some romantic notion of fate or what not... Azazel was indeed handsome, and his eyes were a blue she'd never seen in eyes before, they were very alluring... She realized she was getting consumed by his stare and quickly turned the situation around, smirking flirtatiously. "Well, maybe if you don't run me over tomorrow, we can be friends. I'll see you then." She said, winking as she took hold of her two friends and walked away in a hurry, trying to get her heart to stop beating so fast. It was weird how he affected her, and she didn't like it.

Back
Top Bottom