Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Maid and Master RP (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FemShep

Supernova
Hello I've been craving a maid and master RP. I need a male to play as the master while I play a maid. I have a few plot ideas but if you have one aswell feel free to tell me about it.

Just so you know my character is gonna be sweet and shy almost innocent. I'm very shy in real life so I'd like to play a character that has a personality that I can best rook replicate. I'd like to be very Black Butler or gothic styled, but I am open to new ideas. Also I'm having a craving for making my characters Neko type characters though if you don't want it then I'll happily play human or even a anthro.

Plots:

1.) A young homeless woman who was surprisingly beautiful for someone in her condition was out in the middle of a dangerous storm when she came across a mansion that seemed abandoned. The lights were off, there were no cars in sight, the door was unlocked even, but when she stepped inside in a moment in total darkness she bumps into something making a loud crashing sound. Suddenly she finds out someone was living in the supposed abandoned mansion, a rich single man who obviously isn't happen about the accidental break in. Turns out she knocked over a expensive vase that she couldn't possibly pay back, but there's no chance he'll let her go with this debt. So since she can't pay for it through cash, she'll have to through labor. He forces her to become his one and only house maid to become a personal slave. Cook, clean, anything he wants she has to follow or suffer the consequences.

2.) A innocent little high school girl has been walking the same route from school and back home for years now, but there was this one house that she passed everyday that seemed...off. There was always this man standing outside when she passed by and it was like he was watching her. Little does she know that man is a secret admirer of hers. A man obsessed with her so much that he wanted to marry her the moment he got his hands on her. One day he couldn't keep watching her anymore, he had to have her. Once the job is done and he has her in his hands he decides to make the young girl a personal slave until she was old enough to marry. He wanted her for everything. Sex, love, cooking, cleaning, his own personal housewife that wouldn't object to any dirty thing he made her do or else a punishment would be waiting for her.

3.) This one requires me to be a anthro or neko like character to work well. The most loyal maid of the household is a young animal like young woman. She's served the master and his son for years and even helped raised the son as a young boy, but a special time has come to her. Recently she feels odd, hot and urging for something. It became clear soon that she was in heat, but she was just a maid what could she do about it before she breaks? Then she remembers the son. He's at a age that he should be having urges himself. So she gets the clever idea to use her body and beauty to fix those urges they both been having for a night; that's all she needed. But when she spends that one night with him, it's not enough for the young master. He wants more and uses blackmail to keep her supplying and feeding his lust even getting her do his darkest urges even pulling some close calls around his parents or else she'll be a shame and cast out from the only place she called home.

4.) A young, smart, intelligent secretary was invited to a fancy party from her superior. As a secretary going to parties was common so this one would be no different right? Well when she goes, she shows her invitation and is led to a room by two large strange men. Before she knew it she was stripped of her clothing and drugged with a strange drug keeping her body from fighting only to barely move, but unable to speak or think. Her vision faded into darkness. When she opened her eyes, a bright light shined in her face. To her surprise she was being showed off as a auction, men betting on her until one wins her as his prize. Under his ownership she is forced to be his slave in any way he wishes and desires with no chance to escape, but her misbehavior will not be tolerated with his collar around her neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom