Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Club Activities (ReikaYukuzari & HeartOfTheDarkness)

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
It was just another lazy day of school for Sasuke Mayoto as he sat in at his desk, on the verge of falling asleep. He was the typical laid back type of person, never really caring about what was going on, pretty much going with the flow of life. Sure it got him into trouble from time to time, but he was pretty much carefree and with very few worries in the world.

If there was anything that he'd be worried about, it would probably be the fact that he doesn't have a girlfriend. And it didn't help that he was a huge pervert, although he does his best to try and hide it. Sure, he peeped on the girls locker room once, and he tried to find excuses to look up a girl's skirt, but it was hard to do so when he's also trying to hide that fact that he's into that. With a girlfriend, he'd have less trouble indulging into his perverted nature.

Thinking more about it, Sasuke finally fell asleep, face-down in his textbook. Not that it really mattered, he did fairly well in class, so it wasn't like his grades would be effected by his naps. He just wished something interesting would happen for once, maybe a nice girl wanting to go out with him.

RE: Club Activities (LillithRose & HeartOfTheDarkness)

tamaki%5B2%5D.jpg

Kira Hiroshi

Kira had just arrived at school and headed to her class. Kira was Sasuke's friend since...well basically they were kids. Kira walked to the room her head held high and books in hand, she knew she had some classes with Sasuke and she was excited about it. She walked up to him seeing his head on the book.
She lightly tapped him "Hey sleepy head" she said smiling at him waiting for him to look up and realize it was her.

Sasuke felt someone tapping on his shoulder. After briefly grumbling in his sleep, he lifted his head to see who woke him up. It was just Kira, an old friend of his since childhood. Wiping the drool from his face, he smiled at his friend. "Hey Kira, what's up?" Still a little dazed from his nap. Normally he'd be annoyed with anyone who'd wake him up, but Kira was an exception. Waking up to the sight of such a cute girl, that would be the life. Although, he didn't know if there could ever be any kind of relationship much further than friends, she was one of the few people that knew that he was a pervert.

tamaki%5B2%5D.jpg

Kira Hiroshi

Kira smiled at him "Oh not much just stalking you...haha nah just kidding but we have a few classes together. Thought I'd say hey, besides class will start and you don't want to fall asleep already!" she lightly fluffed his hair and sat in the desk in front of his, she turned to him to continue talking to him. She got her bag out and rustled through it then pulled out a manga "Here I was reading this, thought you'd like it...its about a guy in high school....think you might relate"

Sasuke smiled and took the manga from her. "Thanks. I'll have it back to you by the end of the day." She always knew what would make him happy.

As class started, Sasuke mainly read through the manga that Kira gave him. It was strange. Sure, the guy was like him, laid back without a care in the world, as well as slightly perverted, but it was the girls around him. Most of the girls in his life had some sort of crush on him. Was Kira trying to tell him something with this manga?

Kira smiled and turned to pay attention as class began to start. Kira smiled to herself wondering if Sasuke would get the slight hint that she liked him..., because she had always liked him but she kind of wanted him to make the move but if he doesn't she knows she will have to eventually.
She remembered in the manga the guy has a childhood friend who likes him and they hang out alone and end up kissing, she always imagined that would be her and Sasuke.

As the day went by, Sasuke eventually went back to sleep. The teacher didn't seem to notice, and the end of the day finally came. As class was wrapping up, there was an announcement on the intercom. The staff member referred to the recent expansion of the school, and encouraged the formation of more clubs. The school use to be much smaller, but over their break it grew almost twice as big to hold the growing student body. Before, there weren't many clubs due to the school's size. Now, many more clubs can form, and almost any club will likely be accepted.

Sosuke started to wake up as the announcements finished. "Huh, class is already over?" He mumbled as he gathered his things. Turning around to look at Kira, he smiled. "So, what up? Wanna walk home together?"

Kira laughed "Hey sleepy head...hehe yeah class just ended, they just finished announcements" she gathered her books into her book bag "Yeah sure we can walk together, why not!" she grabbed his arm hooking her arm around his and smiled happily as they walked together. [/color]

It was kind of a normal thing, for them to walk home together in such a friendly manner. Some even thought they were dating. That would be the life, getting with a girl like Kira. But he was a bit shy when that topic would come up. On top of that, she probably wouldn't approve of it, thinking it would just be an excuse to be more of a pervert towards her.

They calmly walked home together until they reached Sosuke's house. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow Kira." He waved goodbye to her as he headed inside his home.

Kira enjoyed the walk home, it was nice walking eith a friend like Sasuke, she always felt safe with him. Kira smiled at him "bye!" she hugged him and went inside to start her homework.

(its ok i have writers[/color] block too)

After doing some of his homework, Sosuke pretty much spent the rest of his evening doing his regular thing; playing video games, snacking on junk food, read some manga, watch tv, have his 'private time'. Once he was tired, he headed to bed, wanting tomorrow to come. Once he fell asleep, he had a strange dream. It felt so real, he wondered what it was suppose to mean. He dreamed about starting a club with Kira. Once it was started, other girls began to join, but no guys. During the club, it mostly consisted of them all hanging out, but the girls' attention was mainly turned to Sosuke.

The next morning, Sosuke did his daily routine to get ready for school, and then headed out. That dream still lingered in his mind, making him wonder if it was trying to tell him something. Maybe he should make a club, get Kira to join him.

Kira finished her homework and went to bed, that night she dreamed of writing her own manga series...she had always wanted to write manga.
Kira woke the next day and walked to school, she hopped she would run into Sosuke...if not she would see him at her last class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Yuu, Sosuke's friend approached Sosuke as he walked in "H-hey man", the boy looked upset "I want you to do me a favor, please?! I have to move away...but my club, it can't be managed by itself....I don't know anyone else...c-can you please take over?" he pleaded "It's sort of a host club type thing I wanted to start, only one person is in it so far but I might have others coming very very soon....so yeah! Oh and....don't mind Mei, my helper...she's umm yeah"
He looked down "Well umm gotta go...bye!"

It was a shame that Yuu had to move away, he and Sosuke were great friends. He might be a little shy at times, but he was a great guy. That request, however, took Sosuke by surprise. Before he was able to really say anything, he was made the leader of a club that he didn't even know existed. It was probably one of the newer clubs that was recently made. And him being a host, he had a feeling Kira would maybe kill him, thinking he joined just so he could be a pervert around other girls. Thinking about it though, he would be able to meet a lot of girls.

After getting to school, Sosuke couldn't wait for class to end, that way he'll be able to go to the club and meet girls. Maybe he'll get to meet a lot of pretty girls. He even wondered what this Mei girl was like, maybe she's pretty too.

The day seemed to fly by and Kyra was excited to finally see Sosuke again, she liked teasing him and messing with him about falling asleep and being a pervert.
She sat in front of him "Hey there! how are you?"[/color]

Sosuke was a little nervous about the telling the news to Kira. "It's been good. I was asked to join a club." He wasn't really sure how to put this, maybe make it sound like he had no choice, since that's kind of what happened. "Actually, I was asked to take over. Yuu wanted me to head his club since he's moving away." He started to laugh a little nervously, hoping she would understand.

Kira looked at him surprised "Oh yeah? Thats kinda cool, what kind of club is it?" she asked curiously thinking to possibly join it as to be close and watchful of him.[/color]

"From what he said, it's suppose to be some sort of host club, but there's other members, aside from a girl named Mei." If things didn't work out, maybe he could convince Mei to change the club to something else. He still didn't really know what he would be doing as head of the club.

Kira nodded "Sounds interesting. Think I can join too?" she asked excitement in her voice. Kira love host clubs, like ones in manga that she read. Kira shuffled a bit in her seat "I bet I can get more girls to join too!" she said her eyes lighting up as she imagined the all girl host club.

Sosuke liked the sound of that. An all girls host club, so many pretty girls around him. On top of that, he'd be suggesting cute and sexy outfits for them to wear to please the guests. "Sure, that would be great. Maybe you could recruit some while I meet with the other member of the club and get things worked out."

As the rest of the day went by, Sosuke got more and more excited to see how this club thing would work out. When the bell finally rang to end class, he got up and turned to Kira. "I'll head to the club room, I'll see you soon." He said cheerfully as he rushed to the club.

Kira smiled "Ok I'll do that" she said thinking of friends she would ask.
The bell finally rang to end class and Kirawatched as Sosuke left "Ok, see you there" she gathered her things and went to put them in her locker.

Anime-Girl-1.png

Mei sat on the desk in the club room waiting for the new leader of the club to come in. Mei was ticked off that Yuu left so abruptly, and that he was making someone else leader...NOT HER!

She sat there kicking her feet boredly and she heard the door open and turned in the direction to see the new 'leader'.

When Sosuke got to the room, he saw a beautiful girl sitting alone in the room. This had to be Mei. "Um, hello. I'm Sosuke. You must be Mei." He smiled, trying to make a good impression on her. "Forgive me, I'm not quite sure how to really run a club. If you don't mind, would you be willing to help me out?" He didn't know how much she cared about the club, and he didn't want to run it into the ground because he didn't know what to do.

Mei looked at him and jumped off the desk walking up to him. She was close to her on her tiptoes "Listen here new guy, don'tplay dumb with me...I know Yuu left and made you leader but I know more than you about this club ok?" she poked his chest "You are going to take my advice weather you want to or not got?! Good!" she stepped back from him.

She glanced the room "First we have to redecorate this crappy room, Yuu was too dumb to listen and well....he's leaving. So heres some deign plans I have" she pulled out a picture from the desk and set it down. She pulled him over to look at it.

Sosuke wasn't quite sure what had Mei in a bad mood. Did she want to become the head of the club? It wasn't like he had a choice, but he was at least asking for her advice. She didn't have to poke at him though.

Figuring he should start out staying on her good side, he nodded in agreement. "Alright, I'll listen to you." At least for now, so he'll be able to get this club off the ground. When she suggested redecorating the room, she did seem to prove a point. The room currently looked like a deserted classroom. Seeing the picture she showed him, it would be a much nicer change. "Ok, then let's make the room look like this. Where should I start?" He asked, sneaking a glimpse down her shirt, at her nice breasts.

Mei looked around "hmm lets see...how about getting these desks out first" she noticed him staring at her chest at the corner of her eye. Her face was red and she pushed him "Hey my eyes are up here pervert" she covered her chest, her face a light red. She was a bit embarrassed that he stated at her breasts...especially since she thought he was kinda cute, but she liked to play the mean hard to get girl to make guys work hard to get her.

Back
Top Bottom