Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 or open rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm new to this forum and would like to get some role-plays going, so here is all you need to know about me.

→ I am 22 and would prefer partners close to my own age or no younger than 18. Roleplaying with people older than 30 and young kids like 13-15 bothers me....its awkward, sorry, but no.
→ I am a female. I can Rp with anyone and as anyone.
→ my characters range in age from 15-25.
→ my characters will be submissive or switch.
→ I am interested in any and all pairings, like girlxgirl, guyxguy, and guyxgirl.
→ you MUST be literate. annoys the grammar nazi in me when i find glaringly obvious errors. careless errors are one thing. I will not Rp with you if you can't have a full sentence with good punctuation. A example would be someone who has run-on sentences with no periods....so it runs forever, and no capitalization and text talk!
→ I am interested in all kinds of genre/topics: fantasy, harem, yaoi, yuri, hentai, magical girl, neko/inu, high school, master & slave. Just tell me your genre and I'll see if I like it.
→ kink-wise, my likes and dislikes can be found here. if you do not have an f-list, please let me your limits.
→ for those of you who are looking to complete a role-play in a matter of days, I will let you know now that I work part-time and I currently have no internet access at home, only when I'm at a friends or via mobile phone, so i will not be able to post as often as some would like... say, approximately once or twice a week, and maybe more if i have the opportunity.
→I'm currently looking to create a Rp based on a hentai that I watched. The hentai was called Jiburiru: The Devil Angel. If anyone can help me, I would like to create this Rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom