Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two plots, looking for submissive females, literacy is expected

DomG

Supernova
Yes I know it seems picky of me to include that I want literacy but hey this is my thread and I can post what I like in it... so long as I obey site rules of course.

Below are two plots I have in mind, they are open to some discussion because I want active partners, not just a passive writer who has little input in how the story plays out... if you are interested PM or post... both if you like.

The first plot revolves around two young women, friends for a few years and room mates who share a small flat while they are finishing up their senior year. The first girl is wild, crazy, a slut but she doesn't care if anyone thinks that about her because she is having fun. The second girl is more reserved, when her room mate is out partying on a weekend she normally stays in, enjoying a good book, maybe playing a video game... not a virgin but not much experience and never really enjoyed the sex she had. Well the first girl is tired of her room mate silently judging her for the one night stands and wild behaviors, going online she searches for a dominant guy who will put her shy room mate in her place and maybe open her up a little to the world around her. What she doesn't know is that she has gotten in touch with the wrong man, an extreme dominant who will break the shy girl and then set his eyes on conquering her friend. Themes involved can of course be discussed but if this interests you then let me know.

The second plot also has two female central roles in it, though the set up is different. The first is a woman in her late thirties, recently divorced mother of one who never enjoyed sex with her ex husband, cutting it off rather quickly after her daughter was born... something the man put up with for fifteen years until divorcing her... now she lives on the money that he earned for years and her sixteen year old daughter resents her, blaming her for ruining the marriage. Of course daughter is finding a way to act out and recently started dating an older guy (now this guy could be any age from 17 to mid 40s), sneaking out at night, breaking curfew, and starting to dress in an exceedingly provocative manner. Mommy of course tries to put a stop to things when she finds out about the boyfriend only to quickly be drawn in and put in her place, as her daughter and her boyfriend swiftly take control of the house hold. In this one the boyfriend would be the most dominant member of the RP, the daughter would take a somewhat dominant role with the mother and enjoy the chance to get even for what she feels was the ruining of her life in the divorce, and the mother becomes their bitch.

Back
Top Bottom