Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominant Dame Looking for Literate Ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.

fly-bi

Moon
Hi all! Also hooray for alliteration! I... may change the title if no one else sees the humor there :)

Currently Seeking:
Not currently looking for any new roleplays. Thanks though! I'll update when I get some openings :D

Err so to speak
-----------------------

First, thanks for checking out my thread. More specifically my second active thread! I wanted to open a second one specifically for this type of roleplay. I started doing this with a few partners, and boy howdy it's opened a new type of craving I never knew I liked before!

At first I tried bumping my own thread but it sort of just attracted a lot of people for one specific scenario so tada! New thread.

I should introduce myself I suppose! I'm 26 years old and I work in the tech sector. I'm pretty new to blue moon, but I've been roleplaying for an embarrassingly long time. I started as a gawky, geeky highschool girl in various chat rooms and it sort of became a hobby that's lasted a long time.

I'm looking for literate woman who are very descriptive and interested in being dominated by me! An absolute minimum for me is one paragraph, I always put effort into my updates so I ask that you do the same. I'd also extend this to when you message me, please don't send a single sentence saying you're interested!

I have a few hard rules that I won't bend: no noncon, no crazy pain stuff (so like spanking sure, electricity and whips no), no bathroom stuff and no animals.

Outside of that I have a pretty diverse range of interests! If you're interested in knowing more please see my f-list, it's located in my profile and also right here:

http://www.f-list.net/c/fly-bi

I like a little bit of plot and personality in my roleplays but I'm not going to lie I'm much more interested in the smutty side of things, so please keep that in mind. I also find that most people tend to flake out if it doesn't get to the more smutty side quickly <_<;;

Also when I say dominant I mean more in the seduction, experienced partner to inexperienced partner, light bondage (like for example handcuffs or silk scarves), teasing kind of way. Not angry whips and chains!

I only roleplay via PM or email!

So I'll flesh this section out later, but here are some pairing examples I'm interested in:

((Note that it's me/you))

Owner/pet

Mistress / maid
Probably could work either way <_<

Mistress/ submissive

Daughter's friend / mother
I think I saw this suggested somewhere else and it could work either way really!

Teacher / student is always a classic!

Succubus and Hapless Summoner
I've tried playing this one the other way around several times and it always seemed to die out immediately. Either my partners stop responding or we just don't gel. I'd be interested in trying from the succubuses role and teaching your summoner how to please, plus showing her the ropes so to speak :p probably involving a little magic as well!

Gashnaw said:
Are men playing women available or must the partner be female in real life?

Was super busy this weekend so I didn't see this.

Umm I don't really care to be honest. As long as you're detailed and have a good knowledge of female anatomy it should be fine!

Also bump! I edited in my rabbit hole.

BTW I don't mind of something doesn't work out, but if you're not interested just shoot me a response saying so! Keeps me from guessing :3

Hi all, bump time!

I apologize if I haven't gotten back to you on my currently active ones x.x;; I've been so busy I haven't had time to properly reply yet. I promise I'll send something soon.

I'm still really craving this though. Also email works better for me at the moment, so that's really really preferred!

Added another scenario! Lately I've had a lot of scenes fizzle almost immediately :(

Hoping to get some new partners available during the day to help me in my naughty work posting :angel:

To Whomever Wishes to be Dominated:

I just wanted to say that I love Fly-Bi's posts and can't wait for the next one to arrive. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

All the best,
Carry

Bump! Finally got over being sick and some other things, I'm definitely in the mood for some detailed, smutty fun so send me a message if you're interested.

My availability is always terrible on the weekend though so it'll likely be only a couple updates over the weekend before we get back to the week. Then I'll do my best to be more regular!

Also I guess that rabbit hole link is dead now :( gonna make an F-list tomorrow.

Hi all!

Since I guess rabbit hole is down forever (?) I've made an f-list and updated my first post. Thanks!

Quick update to add a currently seeking section. I just wanted to highlight what I'm looking for out of the roleplays I'd like to enter. That way I don't have to disappoint someone who would like something different.

I hate disappointing people after all, especially when they send me totally awesome ideas!

If anyone else is looking for the same thing, this is the time when I'm typically available (you know, when I'm not swamped with work :3)
Made minor tweaks to my flist as well. Nothing major so if you've already read it then you don't need to study it again or something lol.

Bumpitty bump. I'm open to a couple more fun roleplays if any ladies out there are interested :D

Feel free to approach me with your own ideas as well of course!

One of my longer term roleplayers just gave up roleplaying. So if you're someone who's consistently on around this time feel free to send me a message ;3

Lawpreacher said:
You sound fun. To bad I don't play subs.

Thanks! I'm pretty switch so for an interesting enough idea I'm willing to try other things.

Don't take this as a license to just send me a million things though other people reading this <_<;;

Hello,

I'm new to this site (recently joined) but I would really be interested in some of your RP ideas. I don't know if there is a particular one you'd like to try but I'm really feeling like a new person joining this place. Very experimental with my writing (I'm trying to learn how to write about "myself"). To top it off, I figure, why not get a little experimental with things...and your thread really stuck out to me. Let me know if you have anything in mind.

Thanks for reading, either way!

~Shannon

fly-bi said:
Hi all! Also hooray for alliteration! I... may change the title if no one else sees the humor there :)

Currently Seeking:
Heavily smutty, relatively quick RPs. Can develop into long term if we're both into it of course :D

Maybe I'm ravishing your character, maybe your character is tied up and at the mercy of mine, for her use and enjoyment. Maybe we're in public, on a plane or a bus or train. Actually that does sound sort of fun <_< hmmm..

My schedule has been insane lately so I just don't have time for any new long term roleplays. I'm also feeling super stressed and looking to let off some of that steam.
-----------------------

First, thanks for checking out my thread. More specifically my second active thread! I wanted to open a second one specifically for this type of roleplay. I started doing this with a few partners, and boy howdy it's opened a new type of craving I never knew I liked before!

At first I tried bumping my own thread but it sort of just attracted a lot of people for one specific scenario so tada! New thread.

I should introduce myself I suppose! I'm 26 years old and I work in the tech sector. I'm pretty new to blue moon, but I've been roleplaying for an embarrassingly long time. I started as a gawky, geeky highschool girl in various chat rooms and it sort of became a hobby that's lasted a long time.

I'm looking for literate woman who are very descriptive and interested in being dominated by me! An absolute minimum for me is one paragraph, I always put effort into my updates so I ask that you do the same. I'd also extend this to when you message me, please don't send a single sentence saying you're interested!

I have a few hard rules that I won't bend: no noncon, no crazy pain stuff (so like spanking sure, electricity and whips no), no bathroom stuff and no animals.

Outside of that I have a pretty diverse range of interests! If you're interested in knowing more please see my f-list, it's located in my profile and also right here:

http://www.f-list.net/c/fly-bi

I like a little bit of plot and personality in my roleplays but I'm not going to lie I'm much more interested in the smutty side of things, so please keep that in mind. I also find that most people tend to flake out if it doesn't get to the more smutty side quickly <_<;;

Also when I say dominant I mean more in the seduction, experienced partner to inexperienced partner, light bondage (like for example handcuffs or silk scarves), teasing kind of way. Not angry whips and chains!

I only roleplay via PM or email!

So I'll flesh this section out later, but here are some pairing examples I'm interested in:

((Note that it's me/you))

Owner/pet

Mistress / maid
Probably could work either way <_<

Mistress/ submissive

Daughter's friend / mother
I think I saw this suggested somewhere else and it could work either way really!

Teacher / student is always a classic!

Succubus and Hapless Summoner
I've tried playing this one the other way around several times and it always seemed to die out immediately. Either my partners stop responding or we just don't gel. I'd be interested in trying from the succubuses role and teaching your summoner how to please, plus showing her the ropes so to speak :p probably involving a little magic as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom