Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pleasent sleepovers. (Me and Creamylips)

Lightningcount

Super-Earth
Ryan sat in his desk watching the clock. It was Friday at 2:57 PM and it was his first day to drive home from school. Ryan wanted to be the first one out of the gate and peel off with finger in the air to the whole school. As the clock came closer and closer to three o clock, Ryan looked around the room to see what the other students were up to. At this exact moment one of the girls in class, a girl who's name escaped Ryan for the moment, decided to uncross her legs wearing a skirt. The sight of her red thong held his attention completely. The bell rang and the entire class ran out of the room ahead of Ryan. Cursing himself for not being more attentive, Ryan waited in line like the rest of the students as the security guard waved each of the cars through one at a time. When it was his turn to leave, Ryan simply drove home at normal speed.

As Ryan pulled into his driveway he noticed that his sister was not home yet. Ryan quickly seized this opportunity to take her parking spot in the driveway, instead of his usual spot on the street, and run inside. After about an hour, Ryan's sister arrived home with a friend for a sleepover. Not caring, Ryan stayed in his room and simply listened to what was being said outside his door. As the talking died down, his door flew open.

Ryan's sister walked in with a big smile on her face. "Oh darn, we didn't catch you jerking it. You know he does that at least..." His sister started to say but was interrupted by Ryan running up and covering her mouth. "Uhh dont listen to her. HEY I know you from 7th period english class. I just saw you about an hour ago." Ryan said quickly trying to change the subject.

Back
Top Bottom