Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YearsInTheNormal

Meteorite
YITN or YeaRs, whatever you want to call me, on board, and looking, so here is my request thread. Oh, yeah, I only write over threads meaning no emails, pm, or messenger. Sorry. Don't really check either as much as I should. I also do not have a rabbit hole, most likely I won't make one. I don't have limitations but, yes, that doesn't mean I want to do any bathroom play or watersports or anything beyond the ordinary like a nailed cock or something like that, no thanks. I do the following pairings of mxf or fxm or even mxm. I tried fxf but it really does not work. Oh, I don't mind different characters such as beasts and what not but so as long as if there are sex scenes they will not be in those forms.

Good Student//slacker Student//teacher
Teacher//gang
Gang//gang
Teacher//teacher
Rival school//rival school

Vampire//human. No twilight sparkling.
Vampire//vampire
Brother//brother
Sister//brother
Father//daughter
Son//mother
Stepson//stepdaughter
Son//daughter//father
Son//sister//father
Kidnapper//victim

Slave//slave//Master
Slave//slave
Master//master

Auction setting.

Dragon//pact
Dragon//dragon

King//queen
King//king
King//duke
King//assassin
Queen//assassin

Star Ocean settings

Final Fantasy 13-have a story in mind.
FF13 and Versus pairings-Snow and Noctis.

Silent Hill.

Zombie setting-we create our own incident. Think of it as a 28 months later type of thing.

FFX post Sin, the battle between Bevelle and Zanarkand, our story, our characters.

FFX albhed / human.
Aeon/human

Little red riding hood. Fantasy past. Grandma has not been eaten by a werewolf, rather she has been turned' into a vampire and little red riding hood, a twenty year old, has been bonded to a werewolf upon losing a game of hunt which had her to offer her virtue in exchange. Now tied with a beast she does not even like, they must hunt all the creatures threatening to plung the world into night.

Angel sanctuary type of background.

Demon/human pact

Sorcerer / Apprentice - he has the power. He is feared on one hand and praised on another. He may appear young but he is quite old. You want to learn magick to destroy the ones whom have caused you harm but the only thing he really cares about is taking you to bed. What happens when you find out the same wielder of darkness you are sleeping with is one of the ones who has caused you harm? Will you betray him or fight him and fall in love?

PM me.

I'm interested in role playing a son/mother rp over threads, please contact me over PMs or whatever so we can hammer out details before we begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom