Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Vampire and Her Mate(Deviant Desires and FutaFanatic)

Michelle rubbed hard into her cock and into her invading fingers, smiling happily and lewdly while her insides throbbed softly. She let out a slow breath, biting her lip with a gentle whine."Mmmm so good..your fingers are so good inside my ass.." She praised, a hand reaching down to stroke the undead woman's pulsing shaft.

Kirsty shuddered as Michelle touched her cock, feeling her gentle fingers touch the sensitive undead flesh. The vampire gave an extra little thrust into Michelle's ass, smiling and nibbling at her neck, making her way up to her ear.

"Get me wet..." she hisssed, "and we'll see if you like something else other than my fingers in your asshole..."

Michelle licked her lips with a smile as she dropped down to her knees. And whether the vampire meant her cock or cunt, she didn't care at all, simply taking the cock into her gullet, throating it almost immediately. She hungered for this, the shemale making it hard to resist exploring her carnal desires.

Kirsty lost all notion of subtlty. She thrust into Michelle's mouth, letting the huge cock slide as far down her throat as she could make it. She gripped her lover's hair in both hands and proceeded to fuck her throat hard.

"You are such a willing cock sucker," she grinned. "I should just cum for you now and fill your stomach with my seed!" She pushed a few more times just to make her point.

"Or maybe in your mouth so you can taste it again. I'll cum so hard it'll squirt out of your nose and down your face. But you and I know where it's going to go... up your ass so you can feel my cold spunk in your bowels!"

Michelle gagged slightly when Kirsty snagged her hair and began roughly fucking her throat. She closed her eyes, relaxed and sucked it in, her throat swallowing around he tip to work the massive cock she hungered for so much. Despite her eagerness she was by no means a total slut, but Kirsty was working well to bring her there as the corruption ate her up inside. The woman said nothing to Kirsty's words, simply focused o sucking, already knowing Kirsty loved planting that cold, delicious cream deep in her ass, the only place she enjoyed putting it.

With as much force as she'd started, Kirsty ripped her cock away from Michelle's mouth, the large prick dribbling pre-cum and saliva up her face as it popped out of her mouth.

"Enough," she declared. "I'm going to fuck your ass so hard, you'll be begging to suck me off."

She roughly bend Michelle over onto all fours before coming around to where her ass was stuck up in the air. Kirsty positioned her cock at top of her lover's crack, her smile showing her teeth again.

"Now spread your cheeks lover and get ready..."

Michelle gasped when the cock was yanked from her lips and the woman spoke with an almost dark tone, eager to pound her tight back door. The woman took in a breath, letting herself be moved around and about by the vampire. But when she felt the woman press that large cock against her ass she whined."P-Please..d-don't..your too big baby..you'll tear me apart.."She whined softly, weakly pulling her ass open for the vampire.

Kirsty hesitated as she pressed her slick member against Michelle's pucker.

"Oh sweetie, you worry too much," she chided. "Besides, you were telling me how you weren't so innocent earlier. You can't tell me you've never had it up your back door before..."

She giggled to herself, watching her lover open herself to the coming violation. Despite Michelle's protests, she was still on the floor, holding her ass open for the vampire to penetrate.

"Now let's see if you did a good job making me all wet," she said as she pressed her cold member against the tough muscle and pushed, hard.

Michelle blushed more when the woman teased her about her innonence. She truly never anything inside her ass, but knew better than to expect Kirsty to believe her. So when she pushed the large cock into her, Michelle groaned hard. With a pop her tight hole soon gave way, allowing the cock entry into her virgin ass

Kirsty grunted, feeling Michelle's ass give way to the intrusion of her cock. She held her head there for a little bit, the glans merely inside of the tight ring. Then, with a gentle rocking motion, she began to let her cock slide inside of Michelle's ass, still slick with her lover's spit all over her rigid member.

"Mmm, you feel all hot and tight," she smiled, "just how I like it."

With a grin, she eased herself into Michelle's ass, inch by exquisite inch.

Michelle squirmed more and more as she felt the cold shaft inch into her, splitting her open as the tight hole opened up. Her breath came out ragged, her toes curling as she opened her slender legs wide. With a bit of a pant she whined, doing her best to handle the pain as the vampire tore into her delicate tight ass.

"Shhhh...!" soothed Kirsty as the turgid organ slowly squirmed its way into her. "You'll love it soon enough, I know you will..."

She places a soothing hand on Michelle's toned back, feeling the girl struggle to accommodate her thick organ. Her ass was hot as hell compared to her cool member and it felt amazing to sink it into her sweaty hole.

"Just relax sweetie... it'll be ok, I promise..."

Michelle found it hard to relax as that turgid member pushed into her ass, her insides opening up to him, accepting him with pain and pleasure mixed together. Her breathing grew heavy, her body tense unable to relax as the invader took its time to sink into her."B-bu it's so big..its tearing me open.."She whined.

Kirsty smiled but relented a little, only pushing in a little further. She leant over Michelle and cuddled her, her firm breasts pushing into her lover's back. She wrapped her arms around the girl's frame and nuzzled her ear while a hand crept down Michelle's body, tracing a path of fire towards her pussy.

"Oh baby, you'll get used to it," she soothed. "Maybe one day I'll let you do the same to me..."

Her fingertips began to brush Michelle's sex, gently stroking her clit while leaving kisses across her neck and shoulders but not once withdrawing her cock from Michelle's ass.

She nodded weakly, no wanting to top or deny th vampire her pleasure...not that she was given a choice. So when she thrust and teased Michelle's body, the girl groaned and moaned with a heavy breath. As Kirsty moved her insides throbbed wildly, burning almost as the vampire stretched her open and continued to fill her ass with cock.

Kirsty waited until Michelle seemed to relax a little, letting the poor girl breathe as she adjusted to the uncommon length inside of her. She stroked her beautiful body and gently kissed her back.

Then she pushed hard and rammed another two inches into her before backing out and jamming it in again and again. Kirsty grabbed a handful of Michelle's hair and pushed in and out of her, sinking deeper each time.

Michelle smiled softly and relaxed as the futa stopped, letting her adjust for a moment or two. But that didn't last long at all as Kirsty began spearing into her one thrust after another, making the girl cry out loud. Her body shook against the vampire, her hands clenched into fists."O-Oh god..s-so deep..so rough..."

Kirsty leant over the human, her cock half inside of her. She was insistent though and continued to thrust it up into Michelle, determined to make her take all of it. She kept one hand on her lover's shoulder, the other entwined in her hair.

"I knew you could take it," she grinned. "I reckon you can take it all. Do you?"

Michelle groaned as Kirsty inched the cock deeper and deeper, her breathing slow and deep all the while. Sh shot a look to the vampire, her body still shaking."I-I dunno.."She whined, her ass still tightly clinging to the thick cock already spreading her open.

Kirsty said nothing but began to drive her hard cock into Michelle's anus, holding herself steady on her lover's shoulder. She started to fuck her, in and out, greater lengths slipping into the human each time. As she started to get excited, Kirsty pressed herself into Michelle's back and nibbled her neck.

"Mmmm... hard work this," she sighed and promptly sank her fangs into Michelle's neck.

Michelle groaned loud and hard, feeling the massive rod dive deep inside her ass, stretching her, plunging deep into her depths. Her breath came out heavy, her body shaking with pleasure as she was pounded over and over.

Kirsty's cock began to throb in Michelle's back passage, the meaty head pulsing gently as it pounded into her ass. Kirsty had no need of breath but found herself sighing gently as the tightness of her lover's ass began to drive her closer to orgasm. She took a moment to stop sucking from Michelle's neck to gasp into her ear.

"Cum time sweetheart, you want my seed up your colon or on your face?" She squeezed one of Michelle's tits and gave her backside an extra large thrust to emphasise her intentions as if the girl had a choice in the matter.

Michel groaned all the more, feeling the cock throb, threatening to pump that back hole with her seed, the woman whimpering softly in mixture of pain and pleasure. She looked to her lover, biting her lip hard when she was given a choice. But the way Kirsty speared into her tht was unlikely."W-Why? With the way your ravaging me..you want to...pump my ass full.."she whined, her ass tightening all the more, hungry to feed on her lover's seed.

Kirsty gripped her lover's hair tightly in response.

"Don't tell me what I want to do," she replied. "I've a good mind to squirt it into your face just to see your surprise....urk!"

The orgasm took her by surprise, distracted as she had been by Michelle's defiance. A thick jet of cream squirted up the woman's ass, cold and undead as Kirsty bit her lip. Regaining some control after the first two explosions, she yanked her cock from Michelle and threw her to the floor, gripping her cock with one hand.

"Guess what, you get both!" she groaned as a further three squirts of cum pumped from her cock and splattered messily over Michelle's face and chest.

She shivered a bit as the futa snapped, the girl biting her lip as Kirsty continued to pummel her over and over. But when she felt the cold stream suddenly pump into her tight hole, Michelle gasped sharply with wide eyes, panting weakly, only to be pushed onto her back on the floor. Her face was then splattered by the cream, her body trembling from the cold fluids filling her and covering her beautiful face. She stared up at the vampire in shock, her breathing weak as her fingers scooped up the cream and cleaned herself off.

Back
Top Bottom