Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Vampire and Her Mate(Deviant Desires and FutaFanatic)

Kirsty sighed, her orgasm subsiding into pleasurable little tingles that shot over her body. This girl made her feel so alive, she was determined to keep her. She let her member slip from Michelle's mouth with a wet pop, the rapidly shrinking length drooping as it slid beneath her black silk robe again. Kirsty sunk down to where her lover sat in her coffin, still only just awake.

"You are such a good girl, I want to keep you," she said, caressing Michelle's face. "I promise a treat for later but for now, you must come and eat."

She giggled as she rose to her feet, offering her cold, slender hand to Michelle. "Well, something other than my cum of course. We undead do forget about the needs of the living some times but I have made preparations."

She picked up a similar robe to the one she was wearing from beside the coffin and handed it to Michelle.

Michelle too a gasp of air, her mouth wide, showing off the remnants of cum before swallowing it down. She could never get used to the taste but she was damned if she didn't enjoy it and find herself craving it more and more. This wasn't some stranger she pleasured no, it was her firend, her lover, even if they just met she enjoyed it all the more.

So when Kirsty offered a hand and real food, Michelle took her hand and stood, slipping herself into the robe that now covered up her slender warm figure. Once covered and dressed for the moment, Michelle smiled a bit, licking her lips."T-Then lets go get something to eat then because I'm still starving.."

The old house was dark as always but a few select rooms and corridors were illuminated, the ones that Kirsty used when she was awake. She led her lover by her hand through her home, taking her to a small room with a dining table in the middle of it. On it were a selection of breads, fruits and cheeses, gathered from a number of places. As she led Michelle to a chair, for a moment, Kirsty looked embarrassed.

"I do apologise," she said, "it has been many decades since I knew the taste of food and I forgot what I used to eat as a mortal. I hope that what I have prepared here is good enough for you. If there are other things you crave, you only have to ask."

She took a seat at the other end of the table, watching Michelle intently.

Michelle smiled a bit and shrugged, licking her lips at the food, just glad she had something she could eat that wasn't cum or even cock. So with a smile, she sat down at the table and set herself a plate, giggling happily."Its perfect Kirsty..As long as its food I can eat I'm happy." She replied, taking a few bites of the fruit that she set down on her plate.

Kirsty looked relieved, the normally confident vampire seemingly fragile over such a strange problem. She reclined in the chair, drinking in the image of her lover eating.

"I am glad," she said. "I do need you to keep your strength up, your health is important to me. I hope that once you have fed, I may do the same..."

She smiled as she looked over the table, holding Michelle in her wicked gaze, feeling her own hunger gnawing at her.

She smiled a bit, still eating her food, enjoying the meal that she was waiting for all day during her slumber. So hungrily she ate, closing her eyes for just a moment to enjoy the taste and savour it. But when he looked at Kirsty and saw her hunger, Michelle bit her lip softly."T-Then eat..."

She almost moved. Almost. The offer was very tempting but she needed Michelle to be at full strength.

"If you were any other human Michelle, I would have eaten long ago," she replied. "I can be very hungry sometimes and I don't know when to stop. That's why I need you nice and healthy so you don't fade too soon like the others."

she nodded softly, knowing by the refusal to feed that Kirsty loved her, wanted her to be something more than just a fuck and a meal. So with a smile, she finished her food and set the plate aside, her belly pleased for the moment."S-So what..are we gonna do until then?"She asked, hoping Kirsty herself had the energy to do something.

Kirsty said nothing, she just smiled. Then the smile became a snigger and she slowly lowered herself in her seat. Lower and lower she went until she slid off of the chair and disappeared under the table, still sniggering to herself.

Moments later Michelle felt cool hands on her knees and Kirsty's hair tickling her skin as the vampire began to push her legs open. She was hungry and she was going to eat...

Michelle watched as Kirsty ducked under the table, raising her brow a bit as she waited. But when she felt hands pull open her les, the teen gasped a bit hard, realizing what the vampire had in mind for food.

Kirsty pushed open Michelle's legs, her face diving into the human's groin. She was hungry but desired to pleasure the girl before ravishing her. She pressed her lips up against Michelle's sex, her passion rising from her closeness to her lover's pussy and the roaring sound of her blood that pounded in her ears. For a moment, she could not tell if she was hungry or horny.

Michelle took in a breath, feeling the breath and lips of her lover take hold of her cunt. She bit her lip hard and opened her legs wider, hands reaching down to hold Kirsty's hair"Mmmm Baby.."She moaned, loving the cold feeling on her crotch.

When Michelle opened her legs wider, Kirsty took full advantage. She placed her perfect lips around her lover's pussy and sucked on her cunt, licking her moist opening and teasing her clit. Her dextrous tongue flickered over her labia, toying with them before diving back into her hungry little hole.

Kirsty's prick was already rising again from between her legs and she grasped it with one hand, slowly masturbating it as she sucked and loved Michelle's cute little pussy.

Michelle moaned hard, hands moving down and holding her lover's head as the vampire dug into her cunt, sucking long and hard. Her clit throbbed, her juices pooling out of her as Kirsty ate her out."Mmmmm Baby please..I wanna suck on you too.."She whined, feeling the movements of Kirsty as she jerked herself off.

Kirsty glanced up at Michelle, her eyes doing all the smiling as she continued to devour the girl's cunt. She paused briefly, letting her fingers slide inside Michelle while she spoke.

"But my dear," you've already had breakfast," she smiled. Her teeth flicked out and in one movement she bit into Michelle's left thigh. The blood was warm and hot here, full of sexual power and lust. Kirsty kept two fingers in her lover's pussy, teasing her while she drank her fill.

Michelle tensed up when she was bitten in such a tender area, her pussy throbbing around Kirsty's fingers. The girl gasped and moaned, hands holding her head tightly."O-Oh god!! B-But..I-I want it more..I-I want your cock Kirsty.."She whined, biting her lip with a weak, heavy breath.

The girl's moans just served to turn Kirsty on more as she drunk from Michelle's inner thigh, her sweet blood invigorating her undead frame. The stuff of life flowed through her as she sucked on the wound, her fingers squirming in her lover's pussy.

Below her, her cock throbbed in her hand the ingestion of blood seemingly making it swell and grow bigger and thicker as Kirsty tugged on it. She made sure to show it to Michelle as the vampire finished her meal, wickedly trying to make her lust for it more. She needed her wanting and needy, ready to do anything to get fucked.

Michelle stared in amazement, in want as the cock grew and throbbed even more within the vampire's grip. The woman took in a deep breath, whimpering softly"P-Please baby..Let me taste it agin..let me play with you more Kirsty.."She whimpered, her body lusting for the vampire, especially after being bitten and having her blood sucked from her near her pussy."Mmmm"

Kirsty finished her meal, licking her lips and turning them ruby red. She rose up, sliding her body against Michelle's as she did so, the silk robe slipping open as she drew herself up to her lover's mouth.

"Mmmm, you taste delicious..." she purred, placing the finger against Michelle's mouth that moments ago had been pushed into her pussy.

The throbbing organ that was Kirsty's cock stuck out from the gap the robe, its pulsing head poking against Michelle's breasts.

"You really like my cock don't you?" she purred, "That's ok, she likes you too." She thrust forward gently, the velvet head rubbing Michelle's breast.

Michelle smiled with a weak breath as Kirsty finished and pulled away from the thigh, the girl shivering lightly. When a finger was pushed to her mouth, Michelle wrapped her lips around it and sucked, cleaning the fluids off her lover's finger."Mmmm" Once she got a good look at her lover and her cock, Michelle giggled, licking her lips with a sot nod."Mmm I really do baby.." She answered, pushing her chest against the head of Kirsty's throbbing shaft.

Kirsty put her hands around Michelle's torso and lifted, pulling her up and out of the chair. She pushed into her suddenly, sending the chair tumbling to the floor and leaving Michelle pinned against the wall, the well endowed vampire pressed up against her.

"Oh baby," she purred, "I hope you do because I'm ready for you again lover."

She groped one of Michelle's buttocks as she drove her cock into her lover's tummy, her ruby eyes drinking in the sight of the young girl in front of her.

Michelle gasped when she found herself pulled away from the chair and suddenly pushed up into the wall. She stared with a rough swallow, her juices drooling down her legs, her body ready to go again, ready to take the loving Kirsty had to give. So with a pant, Michelle rolled her hips."Mmmm T-Then give it to me please baby.." She begged.

Kirsty pressed into her, her hot rod thrust into Michelle's soft tummy. She ran a hard through her lover's hair and let it fall down her back and over the curve of her ass.

"You'll get it sweetling," she purred, "It's just how and where really..."

She cupped Michelle's buttock then let her hand slip down the crack of her ass before suddenly popping a finger into her anus.

Michelle bit her lip with soft moans, grinding against her lover, against that hard cock that pressed into her. She took in deep breaths, licking her lips in want, eager to feel her partner drill her more and more. But when she felt the finger invade her ass, Michelle let out a gasp."Mmmm!"

"You like that do you?" purred Kirsty as she pushed her finger in and out of Michelle's ass. Her lips kissed their way down the woman's neck, teeth pressing against her soft flesh. "I wondered if you were an ass girl."

Her other hand cupped Michelle's breast, stroking it gently as she played with her lover's backside, her thick cock pressed into her belly.

Back
Top Bottom