Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Vampire and Her Mate(Deviant Desires and FutaFanatic)

Michele arched back with wide eyes the moment she felt the vampire's cold hand drill into her cunt, grinding along her walls with each thrust. Her breath came out deep and in heavy pants, her hips bucking into the hand that pounded and punched into her."O-Oh god yes..g-gonna cum..a-already.."

"Do it now!" screamed Kirsty as her thumb pressed onto Michelle's clit, her fingers deep inside the girl. She grunted with effort as her hand thrust into her lover, desperate to feel her pussy drench her with cum juices.

Michelle gave her vampire lover a weak nod, screaming lewdly as she came, her cunt tightly squeezing the hand inside her, pleasuring her further as her hole tried to push on the invader. Her juices squirt from her, the teen gasping and moaning more and more as her hips thrashed."Oh god I'm cumming!!"

Kirsty gasped as she felt the release of warm fluids over her hand, her eyes watching her lover in the deepest throes of ecstasy. This one was good, she told herself, maybe she would endure, maybe she might even be the partner she had been looking for.

She held her hand inside of Michelle while the girl came, letting her orgasm finally fade. When she was sure if was over, she removed her hand with a wet pop and smeared the sticky fluids over Michelle's face.

"Ooh I do love your cum," she smiled as she began to lick the cum from Michelle's face. "It makes you so tasty, I could eat you..." With her fangs beared and a wicked look in her eyes, it almost seemed as if she might.

Michelle twitched as her walls pulsed around her lover's hand, her hole desperate to close and relax once more. She needed it, craved it now, the girl letting out a soft sigh when Kirsty finally pulled her hand free, letting the female relax and feel at ease."I-I love it too.."She praised as she licked up the fluid from her face. However, when her eyes met with Kirsty, she felt herself submit, give in to this being who loved her so roughly, so deeply. With a submissive smile she tilted her head, presenting her tender neck for Kirsty to devour if she so wished.

She was tired, it was late, the familiar call to rest surging through her undead body as it always did when the sun was ready to rise but when Michelle presented her bare neck to her, Kirsty was almost ready to drink and fuck her all over again.

For a moment, she hesitated, her fangs sharp and ready to bite into the tender flesh... No, she needed this one alive, for now. Just a little longer at least. She had fed once tonight and the girl had not been used to it. Twice would probably lead to a trip to the hospital. She withdrew her fangs and lay down beside her, pulling Michelle into an embrace.

"Your offer is so tempting... but you would not endure it. Later my love, let yourself rest. When I rise later... I guarantee I will be hungry for you."

Michelle smiled softly and nodded when the vampire left her be and let her rest, assuring her another time for that. She knew she might not either but she was weak, her mind and body Kirsty's to enjoy. But at the same time that left her wondering."C-Can we lay together somewhere Kirsty? I want you against me as we sleep.."She asked, seeming to grow attached to her new lover, despite her dark secret, despite they way this person treated her so roughly but so pleasurably.

Kirsty was almost asleep already, the call of the sun lulling her to rest. However the voice of her lover summoned her, pulling her upright again.

"Together?" she pondered. "Yes... why not...?"

Unexpectedly she got up and without warning gathered Michelle up in her arms. Kirsty was tall and slender, almost too slender and yet her undead nature gave her unusual strength. She carried Michelle with no strain down into the darkness of the house until they reached a small cellar. In the centre sat a coffin, broad enough for two.

"I like my comfort," she explained, "so I bought one made for families. Tonight though my love, I shall sleep wrapped around you."

Michelle waited patiently for an answer, watching as the sun slowly shined into the room, the teen yawning hard, more than exhausted and ready for sleep. She hoped Kirsty agreed, and simply giggled weakly in delight as she was carried downstairs, only to find a large coffin in the center of the room. At first she was a bit afraid, never having been in such a thing before, but with Kirsty, she would endure it."Mmmm then please..lets sleep..I'm so...so tired.."

Gently, Kirsty rested the tired girl into the heavy box then clambered in after her, wrapping her cool form around her lover.

"Sleep well little pet," she purred, stroking Michelle's hair. "Wherever you go to dream, I shall be right there with you..."

With a sigh, she lay her head down, feeling the unnatural sleep of the grave close over her.

She smiled happily and almost instantly doze off as the heat of the coffin mixed with her vapire lover wrapped around her lulled her to sleep. with a happy sigh the girl slept away the day, dreaming of her and Kirsty, of the two simply enjoying each other's company at home, enjoying more than just rough hungry sex. But she also seemed to have dreamed of the vampire hugging her, embracing her close while feeding from Michelle's neck, keeping her alive for her warmth, her blood, to keep her lover alive until she decided otherwise.

The day was short at this time of year and as the two slept, Kirsty fed Michelle all of her filthy dreams, corrupting her mind and tainting her soul. She loved the girl's innocence and naivity but she knew that she had to take both before she could be ready for turning. It would take many nights of feeding and fucking before it would be time to take her and draw her into darkness. The thought of her corruption aroused her so badly, she had trouble sleeping.

Soon the sun set and when the moon arose, the lights to the room flickered on, causing a dim glow to surround the coffin. However, Kirsty was no longer there. She was gone.

As she slept, she enjoyed the dreams, enjoyed the many images of just what the vampire intended to do to her. And while she was still mostly pure and naive, Michelle was far from it, being a little deviant herself, she just needed help breaking from that shell of hers. So when the sunlight surronded the coffin, Michelle stepped out, rubbing her eyes as she looked around."Kirsty..?"

A black shape appeared from the darkness around the coffin, casting its shadow over her. Kirsty stood in front of her, a long black robe wrapped around her, obscuring her body. She looked down at the girl in her coffin, a wicked look in her eyes.

"Good morning my love," she purred. "Hungry?"

There was a shifting under the robes as a heavy object rose, pushing the fabric upwards. Where it met the join of material, Kirsty's cock slid out, hard and ready, pulsing slightly as it bobbed in front of the young woman.

Michelle watched as Kirsty approached her and spoke, that loving hard cock soon rising and poking from the robe. She was hungry, but she wasn't sure if she was hungry for food or for her lover. But of course it seems like Kirsty had made that decision for her. So with a smile she dropped to her knees, licking her lips before staring up at her lover."W-Well I'm...hungry for food..But I'm pretty sure you're hungry for sex.."

Kirsty's eyes burned with lust as she stared down past her excited member at the beautiful young woman. It was all she could do not to take her then and there.

"I am hungry for you!" she declared. "Drink of me!"

She smirked a bit, licking her lips with a nod, wrapping her tender lips upon the thick meaty rod."Mmm"She licked the cock as she took it in, eyes closed as she reached down, her hands massaging the hefty sack beneath her cock.

Kirsty gasped as Michelle took her cock inside of her. The warmth inside of her mouth was incredible and she could barely restrain herself from grabbing hold of the woman's head and fucking it. Instead she sighed and tried not to get too carried away too soon.

"Ah my sweet, you are so good... lying next to you was sweet temptation. I have a treat for you later... ah... but I need you so badly right now...!"

She nodded softly, sucking harder, taking more of the ock into her mouth until her lips met the base. She sucked harder, lewdly as slurps filled the room as she throated the cock. She knew Kirsty had things waiting for her, she knew the vampire was far from done showing her new and naughtier things. And Michell was more than happy to take it ALL in.

"Ungh!" gasped Kirsty, wrapping her hand in Michelle's hair. "You are so good... I knew I'd chosen the right one...mmmm...!"

Michelle's sucking was hard to resist. She had been incredibly horny when she woke and watching Michelle's sleeping form had made her even more so. She could already feel her balls throbbing with the need to release.

"My little pet... you have no idea what I have in store for you. So many secrets, so much pleasure. Look..."

She let more of her pleasure flow through her into Michelle's mind, letting her get a taste of what waited for her in the shadows.

Michelle loved the taste of the cock, her eyes closed as her tongue massaged the length while her hands roughly kneaded the sack of cum and her balls. The woman groaned, forcing the cock down her throuh as she was forced to see the images of just what would be done to her soon and in the future.

"Ungh!" Kirsty gasped. "You want it so badly don't you!? You're such a bad girl, you always.... ungh... wanted to be evil..."

Kirsty struggled to keep her senses as Michelle's amazing tongue licked the underside of her member. Her balls felt so swollen with her seed she could feel the tension rising, ready to explode.

"Oh sweetling.... so close.... you keep doing that... you will taste my pleasure for sure...! Ooh...!"

Michelle moaned hard, eyes closed as she relaxed and suckled on the thick cock. Her tongue licked slapped and teased the meat rod while her walls closed around it, providing a harder suction. Michelle was eager to suck down and drain the vampire of her seed, to taste it as it slthered down her gullet.

Kirsty tipped her head back and screamed silently at the ceiling. A thick wad of cum shot from her throbbing cock and into Michelle's mouth, squirting cold, undead seed into the human's throat.

"Unnnnnnnhhhh...." she groaned, finding her voice. "Take it...! Take it all...!"

She bucked her hips uncontrollably as her balls emptied into Michelle's mouth, filling her to overflowing as the futa vampire came explosively, filling her with thick cream. She held Michelle's head as the stream of cool semen died down, Kirsty grunting and shuddering as her orgasm tailed off.

The girl swallowed it down hard, her body shaking as she felt the undead cream flow heavily from the cock and down into her throat in heavy gulps. But as her face was fucked Michelle groaned hard, her eyes wide as the seed was now injected into her throat. She slurped it down happily, her hands rubbing and kneading the futa's hefty balls until she took in every drop.

Back
Top Bottom