Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Vampire and Her Mate(Deviant Desires and FutaFanatic)

Kirsty grunted as the girl rode her, those beautiful thighs squeezing her body inbetween them and Michelle's moist pussy sucking the life out of her throbbing cock. The sheer ecstasy of the motion of the girl made her throw her head back and cry out, her fangs exposed and almost ready to sink into her lover. Instead though, she gripped the girl, her hands grasping for her breasts as she bounced atop the writhing vampire.

"Oh you luscious bitch!" she cried out, "Fuck me and feel every inch inside of you!"

Michelle cried out, eyes rolling slowly into her head as she roughly rde the thick cock, letting it stretch her open while she squeezed it. Lewd moans escaped her lips as she bounced, her breathing deep while her ass crashed down on the fta, her tits bouncing wildly until Kirsty took them into her loving hands."Mmmm T-thrust into me please..abuse my naughty pussy and fill me up with your seed!!" She cried, pleading with her lover.

"Oh you are a bad girl!" grunted Kirsty as her lover bounced on top of her, slick cunt pulling at her cock. "I knew you were nasty the moment I saw you!"

She grasped a handful of Michelle's hair and pulled her down towards her as she licked her fangs. "I am so going to enjoy corrupting you!"

She whined as Kirsty teased her, Vicki biting her lip more as she panted, shaking her head."D-Don't say that..pplease.."She whined, bouncing harder on the cock inside her, her breasts bouncing wildly.

"Why...?" she purred, the girl's increased passion against her throbbing cock sending wild pulses through her body. "Don't you want to be a bad girl...? You're the one begging for my undead cum in your cunt!"

Kirsty laughed, trying to hold off the feelings building in her body, the impending surge of a climax wanting to build.

Michelle squirmd more and more, forcing the cock to grind along her inner walls as she looked to the vampire. With a rough deep breath she whined."B-but the way you say it..m-makes it sound soo bad.."She pointed out, softly biting her lip.

"Oh but it's so good...." she purred before licking Michelle's neck. "But don't you worry sweetie, I'm going to have lots of fun with you innocent little ass first.

She smacked Michelle's ass cheek and thrust extra hard up into the girl's pussy, laughing to herself before cupping Michelle's tits with her cool yet sensual hands.

She blushed hard at those words, wondering just what the vampire had in mind for her, how she intended to corrupt her, to change her as she saw fit. But that thought faded when her ass was smacked and her cunt was yet again brutally thrust into. Her hips twitched, bucking into the vampire as she neared her climax, her hot walls pulsing around the massive phallus inside her."O-Ohh fuck I'm gonna cum!!"

As Michelle came, Kirsty let her orgasm reach its peak. Just as her monster load erupted into the girl's pussy, she reached up and placed her hands either side of her head.

Michelle's mind was suddenly flooded by a stream of dirty and corrupt images, thoughts of orgasms, fangs, cocks, tits and blood as Kirsty shared her orgasm with her. Images from Kirsty's sexual life flashed across her mind, showing multiple lovers, men and women, blood and semen splattering across writhing bodies as Kirsty's undead spunk burst into the girl, flooding her so completely that it spurted back out of her tight lips and across their legs.

Michelle arche back as she felt the seed flood into her, eyes wide with pleasure."O-Oh god..s-so much.."she gasped out. But the moment Kirsty held her head and fed her the images, her eyes trembled, her body growing hotter as she saw just how vicious and lustful this vampire seemed to be when it came to blood and sex. Michelle could only imagine just how rough, just how much Kirsty was going to ravage her and use her like that. And the more she thought about it the more her insides hugged and clenched to the spasming cock inside her.

Kirsty held onto Michelle's head and watched her face as the images passed through her orgasm wracked mind. Kirsty's own climax was enhanced by seeing the various expressions of ecstasy displayed on her lover's face. It made her thrusts even more powerful and desperate as her spurting cock spat its heavy load of dead semen into the mortal.

As the orgasm passed, she released her grip and let her head loll back onto the bed, her spent organ throbbing inside of Michelle. She never breathed but she sighed instead, letting her body enjoy the feeling of mutual pleasure.

"You see my sweet, it's not so bad being me. We have so much to explore, you and I."

Michelle trembled as Kirsty now lay over her in a sighing heap of pleasure, that massive cock still throbbing within her depths. When both women came down from their sexual high, Michelle sighed a bit and relaxed, closing her eyes. She accepted this..She had her lover and the woman was going to make sure she was safe."As...long as its with you..then that's fine with me.."

Kirsty embraced her, stroking a random lock of hair out of Michelle's face.

"Oh my sweet," she smiled. "I promise long nights of passion and sweat, loving and blood."

Her fangs were still on display when she smiled and she felt glad that she had chosen to trust this young girl with her embrace. Good playthings were so hard to come by. The loving look in her eyes shifted to a wicked one as she began to lower herself down Michelle's recumbent body.

"But now..." she purred, licking her lips, "I'm going to eat my cold cum out of your hot little pussy..."

Michelle enjoyed the comforting rest they took for the moment, smiling as she promised nights of passion and more. But of course he rest was short lived as Kirsty began working her way down, eager to clean up the mess she made inside her lover's tight cunt."Mmm g-go ahead..clean me out..clean up the mess YOU made inside me.."

Kirsty paused, a wicked look in her eyes and then she dived low, striking suddenly. Strong arms forced Michelle's legs apart while a ravenous mouth pressed against her pussy. Kirsty's red eyes stared at her as her mouth went to work, tongue striking into the girl's dripping cunt. Perhaps it was the time, the passion or whatever undead magic Kirsty possessed, but her tongue seemed incredibly long and dextrous as if a writhing snake was pushing its way inside.

Kirsty ate noisily as she licked long gulps of cum from the girl's depths, teasing and nibbling at her pussy lips as she did so. One finely manicured finger sought out Michelle's clit and stroked it as her magnificent tongue ate the cream as it dribbled out of her.

Michelle tensed up hard when Kirsty dove down and instantly dug into her fucked cunt like a hungry, ravenous animal. The girl smiled lewdly and let out a sharp moan of pleasure as her insides pulsed around the long invading muscle. She could feel it dragging along her inner walls and cleaning the cum from inside her. Her his bucked the moment her clit was touched, hungry for pleasure as it wrecked her already sensitive figure.

Kirsty giggled as Michelle writhed beneath her. She licked and sucked aggressively like a wild beast enjoying a big meal. Knowing that she was arousing Michelle made her even more naughty as her finger brushed against her lover's clit, ceaslessly stimulating her.

"Mmmmm.... I do taste good," she purred, pausing for a second. "I love how all this cum tastes of me and you."

In a sudden rush, Kirsty was back on top of Michelle, her body pressing down on her, soft breasts against the woman's chest.

"See for yourself..." she smiled as she kissed Michelle, letting trickles of cold, dead cum stream from her mouth.

Michaelle moaned more, taking in short breaths of air, her slit throbbing, warming the cum up just enough to provide a delightful taste to any who took it in. As Kirsty graced Michelle with a taste, she happily drank it down, moaning loudly with a shiver, her pussy twitching, forcing the rest of the cum out of her cunt."Mmmm..."

"Now my little sweetheart," Kirsty cooed, tweaking Michelle's nose, "I think you should rest. It is early in the morning and the sun will be up soon. I must sleep during the day but don't you worry sweet thing, I will be wanting to play with you again the moment the sun goes down."

Kirsty smiled and rolled off of the woman but kept close, her hand still stroking Michelle's sensitive clit.

"Now I could be wicked and leave you like this after getting you all excited... That would be rather cruel wouldn't it?"

Kirsty's fangs showed again as she grinned mischieviously and toyed with her lover's pussy.

Michelled nodded softly and closed her eyes when the vampire told her to rest and relax. The girl fell limp, only to whimper as Kirsty continued to tease her, threatening to let her go to sleep horny."D-Don't please..I won't be able to sleep if you do that.." She whined, squirming under Kirsty's touch, her pussy throbbing slowly.

Kirsty teased her more, the tip of her finger slipping in and out of Michelle's moist slit. Her other hand twisted in her lover's hair, forming a tight but not yet painful grip.

"My my, you are a little slut aren't you?" said Kirsty. "I'm almost tempted to leave you like this just to see what you would do..."

She shook her head, whining more and more."D-don't..please..I'm tired..I want to rest Kirsty.."She claimed, her eyes looking at her lover in a pleading manner, even if her slit squeezed and throbbed around the vampire's cold fingers.

Kirsty didn't reply. She fingered Michelle a little more and then... stopped.

Her finger hovered over Michelle's slit, barely anything between them as she stared at Michelle's face and watched her squirm. Then with an almost indifferent pleasure, she plunged several of her fingers into the girl at the same time.

She took in a breah, her body writhing in need, her hips moving against Kirsty's hand, her moans soon filling the room once again. But when the vampire stopped, Michelle whined more and more as the woman stopped, leaving her horny and frustrated once more. With a grumble she bit her lip."P-Please don't te--Ahhh!"She gasped mid sentence, feeling the fingers dive into her cunt, Michelle moaning hard and bucking into those digits.

"Take it you little bitch!" screamed Kirsty as almost her whole hand thrust into the girl's wet opening. She tightened her grip in Michelle's hair and fucked her pussy with her hand, enjoying the feeling of her lover's juices as they poured over her fingers.

"Cum for me slut, you know you want to! Squirt your cum over my hand!"

Back
Top Bottom