Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Vampire and Her Mate(Deviant Desires and FutaFanatic)

Michelle smiled when Kirsty warned of her own climax, taking in short breaths before roughly assaulting the Vampire's g-spot, her other hand lightly teasing the tip of her cock as well to push her over. However, when Kirsty's fingers raced through and ravaged her, Michelle arched back hard with a scream as she came, her pussy tightening as her juices exploded fro her cunt.

Kirsty groaned when she saw Michelle cumming, the sight enough to tip her over the edge.

"Oh you sexy... fuck...!" she swore as the first wave of her orgasm powered its way through her body. She shuddered as pleasure thundered for her, making her legs quiver. She gasped and a small squirt of cum spurted from the tip of her cock, landing with a splatter on Michelle's stomach.

Before the girl could react though, Kirsty shot forward and bit Michelle's neck as the orgasm shook her.

Michelle's eyes widened as she felt the fangs dig into her neck, her eyes wide as pain took her, forcing a scream from her lovely lips."A-Ahhh!! Nooo!"she cried, her body now shaking violently. She hadn't expected that at all, her body to racked with pleasure to pay any mind to what had ben going on before the bite.

The bite was quick, rapid and made Kirsty cum a little harder. She hoped it would do the same for Michelle. Once her orgasm subsided, she sat back and feigned an embarrassed look.

"I'm sorry sweetie," she purred. "I just loved watching you cum so much I couldn't help myself. I promise to behave myself in the future." She laid a hand upon Michelle's thigh, close to her throbbing pussy. "Unless you don't want me to that is..."

When she pulled away Miche;;e fell back, her pussy throbbing wildly as she stared up at the ceiling. Her body trembled from her orgasm while she was still in a bit of pain from the sudden bite, her hand covering the bite marks on her neck."I-I didn't want you to bite me.."She whined, her legs wrapping around Kirsty as her lust grew more and more.

Kirsty just giggled at the girl's indignation. She let her wrap her legs around Kirsty's form and playfully fell on top of her. Her cold body seemed to weigh little as her curves pushed into Michelle's warmth.

"Oh little one, we don't alway get what we want," she purred, her face only centimeters from Michelle's. "But you can't tell me that you've fantasised about vampires all of your life and not thought about what it would feel like..."

She shook her head a bit, hugging Kirsty close and tight, finding it hard not to want the woman, despite the bite she brought upon the girl. Though Michelle took in a light breath and sighed."I have but..I didn't really want it.."She told the vampire with a bit of a blush.

Kirsty was ontop of her in a flash, pinning her down. Her ruby red smile was enhanced by the small amount of blood she had drained from Michelle as she came.

"Are you trying to back out pet?" she whispered, her wicked gaze inferring that trying to do so would be a very bad idea.

She slowly shook her head with a weak breath when she found herself now beneath Kirsty, her breath weak while her hips rolled slowly."N-No I'm not..."She assured the vampire.

Kirsty's fierce demeanour softened and she lowered herself onto Michelle's body, allowing her cool softness to press into that of her lover.

"Good, good," she purred, running a hand through Michelle's hair. "I would hate for you to get cold feet. Not when there's so many more things we can explore during our playtime..."

She punctuated her last word with a little thrust of her hips, the broad head of her penis prodding into Michelle's mound.

She nodded softly, biting her lip as she ground back into Kirsty, her slit getting wetter as the vampire spoke and rubbed against her. She couldn't believe this was happening, and with a woman no less who seemed to have a little extra.

Kirsty suddenly slithered forward and in an instant was straddling Michelle's chest. The secret length of flesh that she had been hiding now sat between Michelle's heaving breasts as Kirsty looked down at her with a wicked smile.

"You like that don't you?" she whispered. "You weren't expecting it but you're rather fascinated now aren't you? It's ok... you can look..."

Her eyes widened when she felt the hardening length throb between her breasts, the girl swallowing hard. She couldn't believe this, not only was hse with a vampire, but she also had a massive cock between her leg that she seemed eager to use. Though Michelle was hesitant, she slowly reached to it and rubbed the tip, blushing heavily.

"Oooh," Kirsty shuddered as the girl touched her member. "So eager... I like it!"

The tip was still sticky from their mutual orgasm and Kirsty wriggled on top of Michelle, taking the opportunity to play with her pert nipples. "If you like it so much, I can let you feel it... intimately..."

She ground her rod into Michelle's chest suggestively.

Michelle bit her lip, breathing softly as she looked at the cock, her eyes shifting up to Kirsty, pondering the offer. with a smile smile she nodded, unsure of this but she was to into this to back out now."Please..I want it.."

Kirsty smiled and then squealed in excitement. She slid down Michelle's body, lying flat on her again then grasped her face in both hands and kissed her on the lips.

"Oh you are just so adorable!" she giggled, letting a little tongue slip past Michelle's lips. "Yes my little neophyte lover, yes you can have my dirty cock in you!"

She wriggled and let the throbbing member press against the woman's mound, her smile showing her wickedly sharp fangs.

She shivered with a bit of a smile, licking her lips in want. As Kirsty rubbed the hot cock against her mound, Michelle mound softly with a rough breath, grinding against it. With a smile she whined."Y-Yes..Give it to me please..I want to feel my vampire lover's cock deep inside me.."

Kirsty rubbed her body over Michelle's, letting her breasts slide up and down the young woman's body. She licked her lips in anticipation.

"Good my young lover," she smiled. "Because here it comes...!"

She placed the head of her cock against Michelle's lips... and waited. She grinned, teasing the girl's pussy lips with the bulbous end of her prick but not penetrating yet, just waiting to see her lover beg for it.

Michele shook hard, her eyes watching, waiting for the inevitable peetration as Kirsty teased her. the young teen whined more and more, biting her lip as she rolled her hip."Please fuck me Kirsty..I need your cock inside me!"

Kirsty giggled. Then she was on top of Michelle again and her hot fleshy rod was rammed into the girl's pussy hard, pushing past all fears or resistance.

"You are a little slut," she purred. "And now I'm inside your hot little hole. My aren't you wet?" She wriggled and let her cock slide about a little inside of her.

Kim arched back hard with wide eyes, releasing a gasp as she ground into the cock, her slit squeezing and pulsing around it."Mmm yes..so wet..It wats your thick cock so much Kirsty please..give it to me.."She whined, her lust shooting through the roof thanks to the vampire.

Kirsty wrapped her arms around Michelle, pulling her close, her breasts squashing into Michelle's own. Her ruby red lips pressed against the woman's neck, the points of her fangs pricking her flesh as Kirsty kissed it.

"Yes, you are mine now..."

She bucked her hips, letting her member explore the hot wetness of her lover, Kirsty's rod sliding deeper inside, aching with need.

Kim hugged the vampire tightly, panting heavly as she ground into the hot cock, her eyes starign into her lover's. She couldn't believe what was happening to her as she had her virginity taken and feeling such pleasures not only from a vampire, but a futa vampire to boot."Mmm Yes..I'm all yours Kirsty..take me please..fuck me harder.."

Kirsty stared down at the girl as she pumped into her, letting her cock thump into Kim's soaked pussy. The young woman's flesh was so hot, burning with an intensity that made her cock ache. Embracing her she leant back suddenly, pulling the girl on top of her.

She smiled, her fangs showing as she sat below the young woman, eagerly encouraging her to bounce on her fat cock.

Kim shook hard with a gasping moan as she was pulled on top of the woman, biting her lip hard as the cock was pushed balls deep into her. when she got the hint that she was being told to ride, she nodded softly and began to slowly bounce her hips up and down. Each time she went down however, her pussy pulsed and tightened, loving the feel of the nice hot cock pushing her open, grinding against her inner walls. The female was in bliss, loving every moment of it."Ohhh Kirsty thrust into me please..I can't get enough!"

Back
Top Bottom