Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Vampire and Her Mate(Deviant Desires and FutaFanatic)

Michelle shook as she felt the vampire's hand caress her body, glide over her covered form as she spoke. But as each word resonated in her ear, the being in need of something more than a meal or a toy. Almost as though she had been waiting forever for someone like Michelle. How could she not refuse when she actually had the chance to enjoy something with a real vampire? Escpecially when it was unexpected."W-Well can we...not rush into things like this Kirsty..? I know how lustful your kind can be but..I'm only human and..I've never really done much sexual wise and I'm not sure I'm ready.."She whined, her breath shaky while her nipples pushed against her top from the heat burning inside her.

Kirsty sighed and stroked Michelle's face, cooing with sadness over her confession.

"Don't be sad... I'm here to help you, to show you everything you ever wanted," she purred. "I can be every so gentle if you want.... or as evil as you never thought possible!"

Suddenly, Kirsty moved and Michelle found herself flipped over in the bed, face down into the pillow. Before she could react, Kirsty was on top of her again, lying on top of her, her mouth right next to her ear. One of Kirsty's hands had slipped beneath them both, sliding down the bed to the moist spot between Michelle's legs. The vampire writhed against the girl's back, Kirsty's soft breasts pressing into her and a strange, hard sensation against her buttocks.

"But first... I have more for you..."

Her hand touched Michelle's hot pussy, gently brushing her clit as her hand explored further down...

Michelle nodded softly, feeling a bit more at ease but even more excited when it became apparent that her savior was a vampire. But her body shook when that hard pole rubbed into her again and again. So with a rough breath she turned to look at Kirsty with a shaky voice."W-What is that...between your legs..?" She asked, her ass grinding into Kirsty. But when the hand touched her slit, Michelle gasped a bit with a shiver, her eyes looking over her new mate."W-Well if you're offering..since this is my first real sex experience..can you be easy with me..?"She asked with a soft whine

Kirsty seemed to shudder above her before a broad grin spread across her face.

"Your first time? Well, well, I am surprised. I certainly misjudged you."

Kirsty sat on the bed, allowing Michelle to roll over again, free from restraint. The vampire's eyes burned into the girl as if she was drinking in her image as much as she had drunk her blood.

"Well what are we going to do with you then? What did you think your first encounter with a vampire would be like?" She parted her lips, letting her fangs show.

Michell swallowed a bit, her breath shallow as she looked up at the woman, , sitting herself up with a deep blush.What she thought would be a peaceful night sleep wasn't anything close to that. So with a weak smile"I don't know..never actually got any further than touching with anyone. Though I have used toys before."

Kirsty threw her head back and laughed, a cruel, mocking laughter that seemed to pity the young woman. She looked at Michelle and smiled.

"We have much to discover then," she purred before crawling on all fours towards her victim. She came close, her pale but beautiful face close to Michelle's. Her thin hand rested on Michelle's knee, slowly crawling up her leg.

"Let's start nice and simple then. I am going to touch you and then you are going to touch me. But first, a kiss..."

She parted her red lips, fangs glistening in the dim light of the room.

Michelle watched as Kirsty moved her hands along the girl's body, her breathing a bit weak. Her eyes watched for a bit before nodding and embracing the vampire in a kiss, her eyes slowly closing, herself trying to adjust to what was happening here. Not only was she going to get a new experience, it was also an experience with a real vampire, a being she adored and fantasized about so much

Kirsty sat back onto her legs, a devious look in her eyes. She took her finger and sucked on it, savouring the juices.

"Well I do hope you take that as a taste of what's to come," she purred, letting her gaze linger over the prone figure in front of her. "I promise that I will be more gentle from now on."

Her grin rose another notch and she spread her arms wide, ready to embrace the young girl. She gave a coy look as if she wouldn't hurt a fly and kept her arms wide as if pining for a hug.

Michelle was hesitant at first, but when the woman offered to be gentle, the tone of her voice and her gleaming eyes made it hard to resist as she hugged the vampire close and tight."A-Alright.."

Kirsty could feel the girl's hesitance but she was good to her word. She embraced Michelle's nervous form and pulled her close.

"I want you to trust me," she sighed, enjoying the feeling of the girl's warm flesh against her. "I am not going to trick you and no, despite what you might think, I am not going to try and mind control you. Like I said, just touching and a kiss..."

Holding the young woman in her arms, Kirsty let one elegant hand trace its way over Michelle's shoulder, fingertips slowly caressing their way down her back.

Kim shivered as she felt the hand slowly wander her shoulder and down to her back. With a breath she smiled and leaned into the woman, enjoying the embrace, even if the vampire's body was cold to the touch. Something about Kirsty made it hard to be shy or distant. She was different than the vampires she read in stories and legends.

Kirsty's finger continued to trace its way over Michelle's body, its cold touch revelling in feeling the soft warmness beneath it. It traced a pattern over Michelle's back, moving down towards her bottom where it ran out over the top of her thigh.

The vampire felt herself stirring to be so close to living flesh again. She let her head fall into Michelle's neck, the smell of her blood intoxicating. But the softness of being between her head and her shoulder made Kirsty feel horny as well as the usual bloodlust and she parted her red lips to let small kisses rain down on the supple skin.

Her body trembled under her cold touch, the girl breathing softly as she closed her eyes and relaxed, enjoying herself now that things calmed down a bit. Though when her thigh was touched she jumped a bit, realizing or at least she thought so that this would be more than a kiss. So when she felt soft kisses tenderize her neck she sighed in content and with a moan.

Kirsty giggled to feel Michelle jump under her touch. She gave a few more kisses to her neck then retreated, her ageless face in front of the young girl's. Kirsty remained impassive, a gentle smile on her face as she examined the trembling young woman. Her kind hand touched Michelle's face gently, fingers playing with her hair.

"Shhh now," she whispered. "We've got plenty of time, the night is ours. I will not drain you dry."

The hand slowly found its way down Michelle's face and onto her neck, resting just above her collarbone as Kirsty leaned towards her, ruby red lips parted...

Michelle took slow breaths, trying to calm herself down as the woman pampered her with rubs, kisses and soothing words. However, when she saw what Kirsty was doing she quickly shook her head and tried pushing the vampire away."P-Please..don't bite me anymore..." She begged with a shaky voice.

Kirsty paused and sat back, a confused look on her face.

"Are you having second thoughts now that you know what I am sweetie?" she purred. She looked almost hurt by the suggestion as her hand brushed lower on Michelle's chest. "Hush your worried mind... I only wanted... a kiss..."

Kirsty's fingers lightly brushed Michelle's breast as she leaned towards her, her mouth ready and inviting.

She bit her lip and gave a weak nod, closing her eyes as she relaxed once more."O-Ok..but just a kiss.."she whined, her body trembling a bit, waiting for the kiss that Kirsty intended on attacking her neck with. Even with her own desires and enjoyment she still wasn't ready for this at all.

Kirsty giggled as she leaned in.

"Oh you are so scared," she murmured, "like the fly realising that it has stumbled into the spider's web..."

And then her lips pressed against Michelle's warmth and she descended into a kiss, letting her tongue flick against the girl's top lip.

He her lips were met with Kirsty's, she relaxed a bit with a soft sigh, closing her eyes as she returned the kiss and ground into her form. While she herself didn't want much more, her body told a different story once their lips met.

Kirsty was good to her word and embraced the young woman, her cold lips pressing hard against Michelle's. Her tongue traced a pattern of fire across the girl's mouth, leaving lust in its wake. He lithe frame pressed against Michelle's, passion growing within her, stimulating her undead form.

A hand traced its way across Michelle's skin as they kissed, feeling its way down to her bottom where it groped the girl's tight ass as passion flowed through the vampire.

Michelle shivered, feeling the lust flow into her, her loins burning up as her juices leaked out of her love tunnel. The girl moaned softly and let out soft, labored breaths of air."A-Ahh My..My body is..so hot.."She whined softly as she rolle dher hips a bit, her body lost in desire.

Kirsty groaned to feel Michelle come alive in her arms. She continued to kiss across her face, down her neck, her dextrous tongue caressing her soft flesh, feeling the heartbeat below. Gentle, tender kisses across her skin, heading down, towards her collar.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned as a hand slipped down Michelle's chest, cupping her left breast, gently feeling the curve of her bosom and cupping it tenderly.

Michelle shivered, feeling the col hands grip her breasts, amking her moan and shiver while giving out short, deep breaths, her slit throbbing and her heart beating even faster. She watched the vampire as she easily manipulated and fondled the female's figure to her own delight."Mmmmmm.."

Kirsty continued, lower, lower. Her mouth kissed the tops of Michelle's breasts, feeling her nipples harden as she contuinued down. Her roaming hand slipped from the girl's breast and down her body, tracing a path of fire as it came to the heat rising from between her thighs.

"Mmmm... you are so warm," murmured Kirsty, letting her lips brush across Michelle's breast. "So hot... so inviting..."

The hand slipped over her leg, parting her thighs as it probed deeper, seeking out the moistness below.

Michelle squirmed, closing her eyes as she felt the woman kiss further down until she met with the burning wetness between the mortal's legs with her hands. She watched with a shaky breath as Kirsty opened her legs and probed further, the woman moaning softly."A-ahhh g-getting so hot..so horny..."

Back
Top Bottom