Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Vampire and Her Mate(Deviant Desires and FutaFanatic)

Kirsty felt the girl orgasm and continued to masturbate, her finger a blur over her clit as she fed Michelle ever depraved and arousing thought she could. She wanted her on the edge of ecstasy, the brink of desire where she would say yes to anything.

A flood of lurid fantasies exploded forth, driving the girl further into pleasure as Kirsty came again, sending her feelings on.

"Cum for me..." she whispered as her pussy spat hot fluid, "Give in to me... Want me... Desire me...!!"

Michelle panted hard, her hips soon thrusting uncontrollably as lust filled her, the girl unsure what was bringing this on. But the more Kirsty fed her, the hotter she got, the more she needed release. A voice rang through her head, seeming to demand her cum, to give in to the desires inside her. Her breath shook, her eyes wandering around."O-Ohhh...Why am I so hot..What is going on.."She ased herseld, juices flooding from her as another climax approached."O-Ohh fuck..." She moaned, throwing her head back as another orgasm washed through her, a cry exploding from her lips.

Kirsty's bed lay unmade, the sheets now strewn across the floor in her ecstacy. But she was no longer there.

As Michelle thundered to another orgasm, her door drifted open silently. A sillhouette appeared inside the frame, one of sensual beauty and seduction. A flimsy nighdress fluttered around the shadow, doing nothing to disguise the body underneath.

She stood there, watching Michelle as she came, running one hand across her left breast, enjoying the show and shuddering from the smell of wanton sex.

Michelle writhed in pleasure on the bed, her movements slowling to a near stop as the figure moved into the room, Michelle's breath was weak as she spoke."W-what are you doing..?" She asked with a weak voice, the darkness hiding Kirsty face from the girl

"Trouble sleeping?" she purred as she stood there watching the young girl writhe.

It was a simple question but it was so loaded, it practically dripped with intent. Kirsty's shadow barely moved but a subtle movement rippled down her as if to indicate that she could be at Michelle's side in an instant.

Her own desires were still raging and she continued to flood Michelle's mind with lustful thoughts, enjoying watching the girl flinch beneath the mental assault. Soon she would give herself over to the pleasure, any resistance melting away.

After a while, the images running through her head and the fingering of her pussy made the girl cry out again, uncontrollable desire running through her as she threw her head back and laid back down on the bed. Her eyes closed tight while her hips bucked into the air, eager for more pleasure."W-What's happening to me! Why do I feel so hot..?" Michelle's breath was weak, her eyes glazed over with lust as she was ravaged with pleasure and dark images. With a soft cry she spoke."M-Make it stop...please make i stop...T-Too much.."

Kirsty entered the room, barely making a sound. She slunk around the bed, watching the writhing woman as she squirmed. She did not smile or laugh. Instead she fixed Michelle with her dark eyes, drinking in every part of the girl's nubile form. She said nothing until she stood at the foot of the bed, looking down at the lust ridden girl beneath her, smirking as Michelle's feet pushed against the bedclothes, her loins on fire.

"You are burning up my dear," she purred. "Your body is on fire with lust, your skin aflame with desire."

She placed her hand on the foot of the bed and began to crawl forwards.

"You want release, you ache for it. You desire to be touched, caressed... pleasured..."

She slithered between Michelle's legs like a cat, silent and deadly, stalking her prey. Within a breath, she was suddenly poised above Michelle's slick pussy, watching the girl's finger as it slid in and out.

"I can... please you..."

She hovered there, nightdress hanging down, exposing her breasts and shapely form underneath, her mouth only inches away from Michelle's aching loins...

Michelle continued to move, whimpering in pleasure as her finger hungrily dug into her loins, her breath weak while her hips bucked. As Kirsty approached the bed, Michelle watched, her hips rolling around in the bed as her lust only made her feel even hotter. But when the woman spoke and whispered about the teens body and her needs, Michelle gasped hard, forcing her finger out of her crotch."B-But we..we just met...Michelle could only tremble beneath Kirsty, shivering lightly-W-Why am I burning up like this...I-I have never..had this happen to me.."

The more this dragged on, the harder it was to stop her movements, her eyes locked onto the woman who stood above her, seeming to know when she was horny and just how much.

Kirsty hovered over Michelle's wet sex, her lips almost touching the sensitive lips. When she spoke, the girl could feel every word brushing against her.

"Everything happens for a reason," she breathed, her eyes never leaving those of her enraptured victim. "All you need to do is tell me you want it... I don't bite..."

She smiled and snapped her teeth together playfully, still hovering above the girl's quim.

Michelle looked at the woman, unsure about the idea, but her body made it hard to do anything more than writhe and buck upwards. But the thought of stimulation other than her hands seemed to make her hotter, the young girl unable to resist anymore, her already hot and bothered figure begging for attention."P-Please just..make it stop..I-I can't take this..." She whined, soon throwing her head back, crying out in ecstasy as she was nearing another powerful orgasm

Kirsty almost laughed as she extended her long, sensual tongue and pushed it into Michelle's waiting sex, licking her slick lips before wiggling against her erect clit.

Kirsty began to pleasure Michelle, letting her years of experience lavish the poor girl's pussy with unimaginable feelings. She loved this part, the seduction, the teasing, watching the little things break. She knew that she would enjoy this one most of all, corrupting the young thing to be a being of darkness and lust.

Once the tongue lashed out at her clit, Michelle arched up hard with a gasp, her breathing getting worse as her body was wrecked with pleasure. But the more the woman assaulted her, the more juices flowed from her until she screamed hard, another orgam beating down her body, now squirting her juices onto Kirsty. Her shaky breath was faint now, her body a humping mess as the woman licked her, the teen in a dazed state given the strong pleasures of lust she had just experienced. Despite her lack of virginity, it had been months since Michelle had any kind of pleasure and it showed.

Kirsty leapt forward, pressing her mouth to Michelle's full lips the moment she saw the girl respond to her touch. Her eager tongue dove into Michelle's pussy, lapping at the slick insides and teasing with the behaviour of someone well accustomed to pleasuring women.

Her hands grasped Michelle's hips as she held her bucking hips, eating her pussy with fervent pleasure. Juices squirted across her face as she applied her pulsating tongue to all of the girl's pleasure points.

And not once did her dark eyes move from watching her squirming victim, drinking in the ecstacy and corruption that she was filling her with as her nose was consumed by the overpowering smell of desire.

Michelle arched back with wide eyes when Kirsty latched onto her pussy and hungrily thrashed her tongue inside. Her body squirmed and thrashed against the woman, her breathing getting weaker as her pussy throbbed and drooled all over the woman's face. Her eyes widened a bit, her pussy clenching down while her hips pushed into Kirsty's face, loving how she knew all the right spots to hit."I-I'm gonna cum!!"She screamed, her love tunnel pulsing as she neared another climax, unable to control her desires any more.

At Michelle's cry, Kirsty redoubled her efforts and sent her tongue into a frenzy of movement as she penetrated the young girl with it. She was close, she could feel it, even without Michelle's cries.

Her hands gripped the gir's thighs, her black painted nails digging deep into the supple flesh as she devoured her lover's juices. He tongue only stopped for a second to quiver over Michelle's clit, flicking against it before plunging back into her glorious hole.

Michelle was in a blissful pleasure, her body moving uncontrollably against Kirsty's skilled tongue and eager body. Her breath uneasy and out of rhythm as lust took over, Michelle slamming her hips into Kirsty's face as her juices flooded onto the bed. I wasn't until her clit was teased that her eyes rolled into her head and she came."C-Cumming...Cumming!!"She screamed as her pussy convulsed while sending juices fying into the woman's face through her orgasm.From the unrelenting lust and desire, Michelle found herself fading into the darkness, unable to really hold on anymore.With a weak breath, Michelle would faint after her climax ended.

Suddenly, Kirsty was on top of her. Either time had slowed or she had blacked out but now the pale woman was above her, her short red bob framing her strange, perfect face and her full but small breasts gently brushing on Michelle's skin.

"Oh sweet girl... to be this innocent, so precious..."

For a moment, there appeared to be a form of sympathy in Kirsty's face but she knew it be what it truly was, a longing for a simplicity that was long gone.

"It cannot last. Pleasure though... pleasure can last and eternity...!"

Striking swiftly, Kirsty was at Michelle's neck and then there was pressure, a sense of fangs biting into soft flesh, pain and then the exquisite feeling of being drained. Not a drop of blood left Kirsty's lips as she bit into the girl's neck as she drank her precious fluids.

Michelle shook a bit as she lay there beneath Kirsty, the girl stirring a bit as the woman's voice reaching her ear. She slowly opened her eyes, her body too weak to move, to try and get the woman off her. So all she could do was watch as Kirsty lay over her, dmiring her body, her innocence. But she was filled with fear, her eyes widening a bit when the woman bared her fangs and slowly tilted herself downwards.

The moment those fange dug into her neck and drained her, Michelle cried hard with a whine, her hands weakly pushing against the vampire."W-What are you doing...s-stop..it hurst.."She whispered, her voice sore from her earlier moans and screams.

The girl may have been roused from her desire to sleep but Kirsty's inhuman strength kept her pinned to the bed. Her attacker drank deeply, feeding on the blood that pumped from Michelle's neck. Kirsty made slight moaning noises of satisfaction but it was clear that her enjoyment was sexual as well. Something hard pressed against Michelle's sex, twitching with every suck that the other woman made.

Eventually, Kirsty lifted her head, her lips stained crimson with Michelle's blood. She had not taken enough to kill her, just to weaken her and make her more pliable.

"Thank you my dear," she purred. "I needed that so badly. Or more precisely... I needed you so badly. And we're not finished yet either."

Michelle's body shook under Kirsty, her eyes rolling into her head as pain surged through her, her breathing weak. Her body soon went numb by the time Kirsty finished draining her, the girl's body convulsing in shock as the woman took her blood. But when the bulge pressed against her, twitching while the being fed, Michelle took a rough breath, moving away from Kirsty when she pulled away."W-What do you mean..?"She asked hesitantly, slowly regaining her breath and movement in her body.

Kirsty's eyes seemed to glow red as she lay on top of the young girl. Although she had released her grip, she still held herself over Michelle, looking down at her, Kirsty pressing her groin into that of her victim. She feigned a hurt look.

"You said that you would help me in return..." she teased. "...and you will. You have been my meal, now you will be my slut."

Her wicked smile returned and she ran a blood red tongue along Michelle's neck before playfully biting her ear.

Michelle shook as the woman ground into her and demanded help in return, the woman not expecting this. But after weakly feeling the holes in her neck, Kim breathed deeply, looking up at Kirsty."B-But..A-Are you a...a.."She stammered, a bit shaken up still."A..Vampire.."She moaned, her eyes locked between the woman's face and her crotch as it rubbed into her. Given what happened to her just now, she couldn't help but feel a bit hot, given her savior was a creature she fantasized and dreamed of for years

Kirsty lowered herself so that she was almost nose to nose with Michelle. She had not retracted her fangs and she licked them before smiling and pushing her throbbing crotch harder into the girl.

"Oh honey, what do you think?"

Kirsty's breasts stroked over Michelle's own as she swayed above her, rubbing her body into that of her lover. She brought herself lower so that her lips brushed against Michelle's.

Michelle blushed deeply as she felt something rub into her crotch, the woman's breath shaky as her lips barely touched the vampire's. And when Kirsty spoke, Michelle nodded slowly and looked around the room, her eyes locked on those red pupils that stared into her."B-But you're a woman..a-and something thick..i-is grinding into me.."She whined, her own body rubbing against the throbbing package hiding in Kirsty's pants.

"I knew that you'd like me the moment we met Michelle," she purred as she let her right hand drift over Michelle's heaving chest. She teased her way across her breasts, slowly tracing a path down her belly to where her hips were grinding against... something.

"I was hungry but I also wanted someone... special. A play mate if you will. Someone I could reveal all of my secrets to. Are you that person Michelle? Or are you going to be just another another meal?"

Kirsty began to kiss and lick her neck, her tongue teasing the rapidly healing wounds from where she had drunk from her. Her hand drifted over Michelle's thigh, tracing a path of fire up her leg, heading towards her centre.

"I have so many things I want to show you... so many things I want you to feel..."

Rocking back slightly, her hand flickered across Michelle's crotch but only for one tantalising moment before it was gone again.

Back
Top Bottom