Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Vampire and Her Mate(Deviant Desires and FutaFanatic)

The girl lay limp until she was laid on the ground, Michelle motionless and almost lifeless as Kirsty looked her over, debating on what she wanted to do. Even while unconscious she was only seeing black, her mind in to much of a weak haze to come up with any dream or imagination. She was still, her breathing faint maybe even gone from her body. But as the blood dripped into her mouth, moving down her system, it only took a few moments for the blood to work its magic as her breathing grew. But still Michelle was out.

After a good 30 minutes her eyes slowly opened, her body still sore and weak, her eyes looking up at Kirsty "I-I had....told you to stop..."

Kirsty had withdrawn her wrist as soon as Michelle appeared to be recovering, knowing that too much of her blood would turn her lover into a vampire like herself. Even now, she could not be sure whether she had given her too much and her concern was etched on her pale face.

"I... misjudged," replied Kirsty, appearing oddly perturbed. It was a change from her normally confident demeanour although she stopped short of apologising. "You will need to rest. Let me help you to your bed."

Kirsty offered her hand to the young woman although she was more than strong enough to carry her should she need to.

She said nothing as the woman spoke, the girl just laying where she was, refusing to move or anything. she was upset, weak and unsure. This woman whom she seemed to love, lost herself to the blood she fed on and the pleasure she felt to seem to understand when her mate was in pain and wanted to stop. She turned her head, closing her eyes with a sigh."I stil can't really move...."She pointed out with a bit o a grumble.

Feeling despondent at crossing the line Kirsty stooped to pick up the young woman and carried her out of the room, back to a comfortable bed. Laying her into it with minimal effort, she pulled the covers over her and stroked her hair from her eyes.

"I hope you can forgive me," she whispered before turning and leaving the room.

Michelle snuggled as best she could into Kirsty as the vampire carried her to bed, the woman breathing slowly as she recuperated from what happened. Of course after being tucked in she looked at Kirsty."W-Will you stay with me please...?"

Kirsty had meant to go, to let Michelle recover within her own time but the emotion in her lover's voice called her back to the bed.

"Of course," she replied as kindly as she could before climbing onto the bed too. She lay close to Michelle and tried to 'spoon' with her as best as she could.

Michelle snuggled into her, closing her eyes with a soft sigh, relaxing as best she could wth the loving vampire beside her."T-Thanks.."

Back
Top Bottom