Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Vampire and Her Mate(Deviant Desires and FutaFanatic)

As Kirsty came down from the orgasm, one hand clutching her still pulsing cock, she looked down at the cum covered girl and almost came again. The little slut was licking it all up and the sight was just so delicious.

Kirsty dropped to the floor and crawled over to her lover, a wicked look in her eyes. She pulled in close to Michelle, not once taking her eyes off of her. "You are such the perfect lover," she purred, biting her lip, "sweet yet delightfully naughty."

She planted a kiss on the end of Michelle's nose. "So now you get to choose what we do next. Just what is it you want from me...?"

Michelle smiled softly at the woman's praise, kissing Kirsty softly before she was given the chance to do whatever she wanted to do. With a soft smile she kissed the vampire's neck."I-I want you..to push me against the wall..and ravage my pussy..Because of you..I need it, I have to have it.."

"Oh you are such a tease...!" giggled Kirsty as she placed her hand underneath Michelle's chin. "You know just what to say to get me all worked up..."

She began to stand up, lifting Michelle as she did, inhuman strength pushing the woman against the wall. Leaning in close to her as they rose to full height, Kirsty traced a finger up her lover's leg and toyed with her pussy.

"Of course, I may need to warm you up a bit first. You sure you're ready for me again so soon...?"

Michelle blushed softly at the vampire's words, looking deep into her eyes, her breathing now slow and deep, her body relaxed under her lover's touch. She rose to her feet alongside the futa, her legs a bit shaky fro her recent orgasm as cold semen ran down her slender legs.However that didn't stop a soft moan from escaping her delectable lips as her pussy was teased."I-I think so.."

As Kirsty worked Michelle's pussy, her slender fingers dipping inside of her, she took the girl's hand and placed it on her still firm member. Despite having just dumped a load of cum in her ass, the vampire's cock was not fully flaccid.

"I think you like my little friend rather a lot don't you?" whispered Kirsty as she kissed at Michelle's neck. "It's one of those little added bonuses one can get when becoming like me."

She licked at the spot where she had bitten her earlier before resuming kissing her collar and chest. "If that was something that you thought you might like..." She giggled and gave a gentle bite to Michelle's neck as she worked her way back up.

Michelle blushed a bit, gently rubbing the rigid shaft as it twitched in her grip. The woman nodded softly, biting her lip as she tilted her head, letting th vampire work her neck however she pleased, finding it hard to resist her charms and the lust that burned inside her. She was like butter in this creature's rough and delicate hands.

Kirsty enjoyed feeling Michelle's hand caress her cock, the length thickening in her grasp. It wasn't long before it had grown once more ready to penetrate the young woman. With firm hands, Kirsty roughly parted Michelle's legs and pointed the tip at her moist opening.

"Open wide little one, I have something big and meaty for you...!" she giggled before roughly thrusting the head upwards and into Michelle's cunt.

Michelle smiled a bit as the cock grew, only to gasp out when she was opened up and ready to be skewered. The instant her cunt was split open she cried out in pleasure, still unable to handle the blissful pleasure of having her tight cunt pummeled so deeply, so roughly."F-fuck!..S-so good.."

"And I'm only halfway in too..." purred Kirsty with a wicked smile.

She cupped Michelle's buttocks and pulled her legs wider before violently shoving the rest of her monster cock inside the poor girl. She pressed her body up against Michelle's, soft breasts touching and her neck so close. Kirsty let her fangs prick the skin of her lover's neck.

"You can have this load," she whispered. "You can take some of me... and I'll take some of you..."

Michele panted a bit, feeling the cock moving in and out of her, her insides burning with lust, despite the woman's cold body. But when those fangs pierced her neck, Michelle gasped whining softly. It felt so good and yet it all felt so wrong, only she couldn't resist it at all. ut when the vampire spoke she whined, her voice a bit weak, part of her still wondering if this being could impregnate her.

Kirsty pushed deeper, lurching forward as she bit into Michelle's neck. As she drank, her cock grew thicker and longer, swelling inside of her lover's tight cunt. She did enjoy fucking the young girl and she wondered just how much more she would be able to take. If she could endure a week's worth of fucking, maybe she would be able to see the rest of Kirsty's dark world?

The thick length pumped in and out of Michelle's pussy as Kirsty cupped one of her breasts while feeding at her neck. A trickle of blood ran from between Kirsty's lips and down Michelle's chest. She smeared it across her lover's hard nipple and squeezed it gently.

he groaned as she felt the woman dig into her neck, draining her more and more while the cock grew, fucking her more and more. Her body trembled, but never lost its edge as her hips bucked back into her mate, her vampiric lover. She shivered when she felt the blood trickle down her body, only to warm herself up slightly as Kirsty rubbed it onto her nipples and tits."M-Mmmm Kirsty!"She cried out with a lewd smile.

Kirsty continued to pump in and out of the woman, her girthy cock plunging deep into Michelle. She did love this feeling of being taken inside of her victim, the willingness that she had to be cum in. A wicked thought crossed her mind and she ran her finger across the small stream of blood that trickled from Michelle's neck.

"You taste delicious my love," she purred, raising her bloody finger to Michelle's lips. "Don't you think so?"

Michelle moaned all the more, her insides sucking in the cock, loving the way it opened her up and brough pleasure to the core of hr body. But when she pulled away and brought a blood coated finger to her lips, Michelle shivered a bit, hesitant but still licked the blood from the cold digit."A-A little.."She mumbled with a soft breath.

"I say you taste fucking gorgeous!" was Kirsty's response, disappointed at Michelle's lack of enthusiasm.

She sucked more blood from the wound on her lover's neck then pressed her lips against Michelle's again, determined to share her enjoyment.

Michelle shook more as she took in more of the fluid as Kirsty kissed her, feeding her the dark red fluid that the vampire loved so much."Mmmm..." she moaned softly, her breath shaky.

Kirsty pushed harder into Michelle, her cock throbbing from her play. The poor girl clearly didn't have the taste for it but the more Kirsty fucked her, she more she began to consider whether she should change that. She cupped Michelle's breast and toyed with her nipple as her hips bucked, pushing the girl against the wall.

"I think I might cum soon," grinned Kirsty, "and I reckon you'll love it, feeling my cum up inside of you. Are you really happy being my little cum dumpster?"

Michelle moaned harder, feeling that thick cock throb inside her while the vampire kneaded and tended to her tits. The female ground her hips more, unable to fight the pleasure that now raged inside her, begging for the vampire and her seed. Michael pulled herself into a kiss, feeling the vampire's cock twitch, nearing its limit as she pulled away."Mmmm Y-Yes I do..I fucking love it"

Kirsty slapped Michelle's ass in response as if chiding her for being so impatient. Despite her rebuke, she continued to fuck her, kissing the girl passionately, grunting as her climax began to build. As she started to near her end, her member throbbed inside of Michelle, swelling even larger, its bulbous head pounding against the girl's cervix.

"Unnn... so good..." she groaned, her head resting on Michelle's shoulder as she slammed into her pussy. It was too much for her, the pressure and the pleasure. Her fangs popped out again and she sunk them into Michelle's neck as her cock thumped into her lover's cunt.

She could feel it throb, pulse and bulge as that meaty pole prepared to unleash its payload into her. The girl rolled her hips, her insides aching for that seed, the creamy thick fluid that always made her hole quiver and tremble with desire. Even as those fangs sunk into her neck Michelle gasped sharply, crying out with a whine as her bdy tensed up and she came, her slick hole sucking and wringing out the cock within her.

The sudden contraction of Michelle's cunt caused Kirsty's cock to throb before it pulsed and began to pump thick quantities of cold cum inside of her. Kirsty groaned against her lover's neck, sucking down on her warm blood as her cock shot her undead spunk inside of the squirming human.

"More!" grunted Kirsty, her face red with Michelle's blood, "More!"

She sucked harder, draining more than she had dared before as her thick tool pushed into Michelle, its cold flesh pumping sticky loads of her inhuman semen into the woman's cunt.

The girl arched back hard, her body shaking wildly as the cold seed flooded her hot hole. Her breath was deep, ragged and tense as she took in every drop, even while she was bitten and the vampire devouring her warm blood. But as the vampire sucked harder and drained her more, Michelle whined, shaking her head weakly as she pushed on the vampire, cum leaking out of her pussy."S-Stop.......Kirsty....Stop..."

If the vampire heard, she didn't respond. Instead her teeth bit down hard on Michelle's neck, draining more and more of her blood from her while her iron hard cock continued to spew undead semen into the woman's hot pussy. Kirsty was lost to the pleasure, the dual sensations of feeding and cumming causing her to feast on her lover, unaware of how dangerously close her draining was pushing Michelle towards unconsciousness.

Michelle was unable to move, let alone feel anything now as the vampire had her way. cum leaked out of her, drooling down both of their legs now as the vampire was still lost to her own needs and pleasure. "K-K-Kirsty......Please....N-No more.."She whimpered weakly. And before long, as her body shook and jerked from blood loss, the girl fainted, limp in her lover's arms, helpless.

When Michelle fainted, Kirsty caught her instinctively, her mouth finally withdrawing from the poor girl's ravaged neck. A look of panic overtook her, looking down at the drained human as she realised that she had overstepped her mark, taken too much and now her only recently found lover might die.

Laying Michelle gently on the floor she considered finishing the job, devouring the last of her blood and easing her lover into the next life. She was, after all, only human. However she thought back over the past few nights, realising how happy she had been to be in Michelle's company and how the yawning lonliness was just waiting to reclaim her. She sighed, a bad habit from when she had breathed and bit into her own wrist.

Placing the wound over Michelle's mouth, she let some of her blood drip, its unnatural properties enough to help restore the poor girl. She only used a little though, knowing that too much would result in her becoming a monster like Kirsty.

"Wave up little one," she said kindly. "I'm sorry I hurt you. Drink a little of me and feel better..."

Back
Top Bottom