Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Looking for Some Fairly Depraved Roleplays

Going to go ahead and bump this to the top!

would you be into a slave shot rp like this? the slave can be given slutty clothing...

play as one of the five remaining girls...

The poor elf girl sobbed as she feebly tried to shoo away another slimey tentacle as it slid and writhed twoards her across the slime covered floor, the elf pressed her back against the bars of the cage just barely managing to stay our of reach. she turned to see a neko girl screaming as a tentacle sized her ankle and started to drag her across the slime slick floor to the large glode of darkness in the center of the cage where more tentacles were waiting expectantly for the neko's body. the neko sobbed as she grabbed onto the bars trying to fight the tug of the demonic tentacles. laughter erupted outside the cage as one of the slave handlers reached in under the neko and began to lewdly caress and message the cat girl's large and shapely breasts. the neko bit her lips and started to whimper. at the beginning of the night ten slaves were placed in the demon cage, now only five remain, soon to be four. orgasmic moans and cries could be here in the darkness from the other unlucky slaves. I neko then cried out as she lost her grip on the bars and slid down the slimy floor into the darkness to join them. the elf blushed as she kicked at the approaching tentacle again wanting to keep it a far away as possible from her naked body. and glanced at the rest of her fellow slaves. a beautiful dark elf huddled near the bars just within reach with slimy tentacles slithering up and naked thighs while a handler held her from behind, she whimpered as he kissed her neck and stroked her large shapely breasts as the tentacles drew closer to her sweaty nubile body. the last two were a nekos, both huddled in opposite corners, the tentacles predictably reaching for the larger breasted one that had been in heat the night before and the other which was the furthest out of reach.

(you can pick which slave girl you wan to be ^.~)

Kiki said:
would you be into a slave shot rp like this? the slave can be given slutty clothing...

play as one of the five remaining girls...

The poor elf girl sobbed as she feebly tried to shoo away another slimey tentacle as it slid and writhed twoards her across the slime covered floor, the elf pressed her back against the bars of the cage just barely managing to stay our of reach. she turned to see a neko girl screaming as a tentacle sized her ankle and started to drag her across the slime slick floor to the large glode of darkness in the center of the cage where more tentacles were waiting expectantly for the neko's body. the neko sobbed as she grabbed onto the bars trying to fight the tug of the demonic tentacles. laughter erupted outside the cage as one of the slave handlers reached in under the neko and began to lewdly caress and message the cat girl's large and shapely breasts. the neko bit her lips and started to whimper. at the beginning of the night ten slaves were placed in the demon cage, now only five remain, soon to be four. orgasmic moans and cries could be here in the darkness from the other unlucky slaves. I neko then cried out as she lost her grip on the bars and slid down the slimy floor into the darkness to join them. the elf blushed as she kicked at the approaching tentacle again wanting to keep it a far away as possible from her naked body. and glanced at the rest of her fellow slaves. a beautiful dark elf huddled near the bars just within reach with slimy tentacles slithering up and naked thighs while a handler held her from behind, she whimpered as he kissed her neck and stroked her large shapely breasts as the tentacles drew closer to her sweaty nubile body. the last two were a nekos, both huddled in opposite corners, the tentacles predictably reaching for the larger breasted one that had been in heat the night before and the other which was the furthest out of reach.

(you can pick which slave girl you wan to be ^.~)
Hi! I suppose I would, but uh... What ends up happening when they get grabbed and pulled inside? It was an interesting little piece of prose but I'm just puzzled in regards to where things would go from there.

well, you get pulled into the darkness by the demon, the tentacle fuck you, get too close the bars the handlers rape you. once all slaves are raped the demon despells and the rp continues with the handlers and other slaves in the shop, and maybe even the tormentor.

Kiki said:
well, you get pulled into the darkness by the demon, the tentacle fuck you, get too close the bars the handlers rape you. once all slaves are raped the demon despells and the rp continues with the handlers and other slaves in the shop, and maybe even the tormentor.
Hrm. I have to admit this isn't quite what I'm looking for at the moment. :T Thanks for the interest though!

I added a new plot and removed one that was getting waaaay too many requests, so BUMP BUMP BUMP

DAMN SON WE'RE ON PAGE 3, TIME TO BUMP.

Without getting into a long drawn out discussion on what I want. How about I just say that I am interested and have a few ideas for you? Shoot me a PM and we can discuss.

Okay I am back after an absence! I have added a new plot and a new crave and a new look. IT'S A NEW ME.

Bumping because I added a new plot.

Looks like I fell to page three again.

-Nudges thread up from page 3-

I've updated something pretty important in the first post because it seems a lot of people have been missing the part where I mention my gender, causing a LOT of misunderstandings. :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom