Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Death Note RP (Plot Driven w/ Smut) *Updated w/ Plots*

Status
Not open for further replies.

FemShep

Supernova
I've craving some Death Note RPs I want to play as my OC while you play as either L or Light the story will change based on which you choose. Here are some plot ideas, but I'm open to more ideas.

For L (This is my most thought out one): When L becomes interested in a young girl as the orphanage he grew up in he decides to take her in as an assistant in the Kira case. After meeting her and getting to know her he realizes it was his only friend in the orphanage when they were little kids before L was adopted. Now their closer then and even getting romance especially in the bedroom and not only does Light hate it, but a old enemy thought to be dead reappears...BB

For Light: While out to take a break from the Kira case he mets a young girl about his age who adores Kira's work. He grows to enjoy her company as she tells him that Kira was doing the world justice by killing criminals. As he grows more attached to her he reveals her that he's Kira and all his secrets. Now she's involved on the Kira case to cover up any evidence of his work making things all the more difficult for)L. He grows to love her and 'rewards' her for all her hard work in the bedroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom