Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dom F looking for sub f’s or m’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbow

Planetoid
I am pretty open to kinks minus the normal list. Smut? Of course. I mean why are we here right? No futa or incest though.

Ideas:

• A woman secretary finds her boss (m or f) likes it rough after hours and the weekend is just starting.
  • A woman is blackmailed into becoming a cat burglar, but she is being used to keep the police busy while a MacGuffin theft takes place elsewhere. For the blackmailer’s ploy to work, she is assigned a colorful M.O. to grab the attention of the police. Of course in an outrageous RP smutty universe, the M.O. involves a skin tight cat suit. The twist is, she finds out and goes to the real crime scene and meets up with her secret nemesis, wearing again in RP outlandishness a matching outfit.
  • A female R&D staffer tries to solve the puzzle of ( http://www.mcstories.com/Backfired/Backfired.html ) where her company bought the research firm mentioned in the story. The problem is she falls victim to a modified nanite that does allow her to talk but doesn’t allow her to wear much of anything. An overbearing female executive tries to make her a slave.
  • Two women meet at work. One is from out of town and just there for the day. The other wants her to stay the night.

So send me a PM. I just PM or e-mail. Hope that is not a big limitation. I admire those who thread. I don't have the courage yet to do that though. If you have read this, tell me something your character would never want my character to know.

Sincerely,
Carry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom