Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unwanted Pet? (PsionicCuttlefish & MoistCake)

PsionicCuttlefish

Supernova
Johnny stared at the huge box in his living room and scratched his head.

It was supposed to be a gift of gratitude from one of his clients. Johnny worked as a business consultant and sometimes investor, not especially rich but decently well-off. He was known for always figuring out how to work out fair deals, and also turning cheats and frauds right back on themselves. After rescuing a small art business from getting acquired through questionably legal means and dissolved by a competitor, the owner had said that he would be sending Johnny a gift on top of Johnny's consulting fee.

The 'gift' had arrived, and it was a tall cardboard box covering what he knew to be some kind of metal cage. Airholes were poked in the cardboard here and there, and the box was plastered with lables of "Fragile!" and "Live cargo!". Johnny could occasionally hear something shuffling around inside the box. Johnny sighed and shook his head. The client had given him some kind of large, exotic pet? The dark-haired lanky-built man didn't think he could adequately take care of whatever it might be. But, it would be incredibly rude to send the 'gift' back...

There was a key taped to the side of the box, which Johnny presumed would unlock the metal cage once he took the cardboard covering off. He figured he might as well find out what kind of animal it was, before making any decision. Johnny pulled the key from the box and pocketed it for the moment, before getting a razor to cut through the tape holding the cardboard together. Slowly, the razor cut around one side of the cardboard, until an entire panel was loose. Taking a small breath, Johnny then pulled the panel away, to reveal the contents of the cage.

His eyes widened in shocked surprise at what he saw. On the other hand, what the inhabitant of the cage would see was a fairly tall man, at least a head higher than her, dressed in semi-casual clothes over lightly tanned skin. He had dark-brown almost black hair, amber eyes, and an oval face. While he wasn't particularly muscular, he was fairly toned, as he worked out semi-regularly at a nearby gym.

All her life she'd been taught to be a good girl, that one day she'd have an owner and to treat him with great respect and loyalty, the thing was, young Nora just wanted to play! Without ruining her innocents the scientists taught her all the spots men and women liked to be touched, how to suck, pleasure and tread Each day she was looking forward to her owner, they'd tested and made sure she was healthy and ready to go out, her shipment was going straight to her owners door, Nora was so excited she was panting - Soon her excitement dwindled. It was hot, cramp and horrible in that box, all she wanted to do was get out of it the minute they boarded her up and sent her off. For a good two hours of travel she'd been shuffling around, finding the need to be free, whimpering at times when the turns got rough and shook the box she crouched in.

Soon it was quite, she heard shuffling, another whimper let the puppy girl.. She'd been left on someones porch.. the panel being pried off her bright blue eyes blinked up to the lanky man before her. Standing up she reached just at his chest, her floppy puppy ears perking up slightly, that sweet snout giving a couple shifting sniffs as her tongue rolled out to pant, giving that happy, silly dog-like smile. Her body was covered in fur head to toe, a pretty light tan color. She had quite the mane, looking a lot like long locks of hair would on a normal girl, a plump chest, round and full, her waist slender, wide hips and a round ass, a cute tail, fluffy and big wagging back and forth with excitement, her paw-like hands wrapped around the cage bars. "Master! Master!" She panted happily he was handsome! She liked him already he looked like fun, if these bars weren't here the puppy girl would have already pounced him. "I'm Nora!" She chimed happily, seeming hyper up and energetic to be with him.

Johnny's jaw dropped slightly as his brain registered the inhabitant of the cage. An anthro. A very fluffy, and exceptionally shapely, anthro girl. The moment Johnny had pulled away the cardboard, the girl had perked up, bright and alert, to look up at him. Before he knew it, she had lept to her feet, up against the bars of the cage, calling him 'master' and saying that her name was Nora. Her tail was wagging furiously, and her tongue hanging out of her muzzle as she panted happily, and looked at him with deep, trusting, and carefree eyes.

Yet already, Johnny was having a horrible sinking feeling. He had never actually seen an anthro before, but he knew about them. He also knew they were most often bred and sold as...pleasure-servants. Though he was wealthy enough, Johnny had never really considered getting one before, a point that his friends constantly joked to him about that he was old-fasioned. Perhaps, because all Johnny wanted was a girl who he could care about, and who could care about him freely and willingly. Mentally, he wanted to curse his client, but that would do no good.

Still, Johnny hadn't gotten to where he was in life by being the deer in the headlights to unexpected developements. His logical mind kicked in, and he quickly identified the immediate priorities: One, get her out of that cage. Two; who knows how long she was in there, get her food and water. "I...I'm Johnny..." The man said as he pulled the key out from his pocket, and started fumbling with the latch on the cage door. "You must be hungry and thirsty...do you want me to get you food and water, uh...Nora?" He said, as he swung the door open and took a step back.

Nora wasn't worried about him hurting her, or using her in the wrong ways. He was her very first master and she hoped to be her last as well, the girl was utterly drawn to him in the first two minutes of seeing him she was hopelessly in love with her new owner like any puppy would be. Eager to cuddle, pleasure and love him until he couldn't handle anymore, the scientists bred her well, an attractive, soft and sweet puppy who was eager to please him at every turn, the moment he gave her his name her eyes sparkled happily.

The minute he opened the latch on the door and swung it open she leaped into action, bouncing out and wrapping her arms around the man, licking at his neck and nuzzling him happily, with so much affection. "Johnny~ Mmh~" She hummed and barked in sheer joy, pulling back with that same cute little puppy smile panting and looking around his nice house before back at him, she ran around the room, sniffing some things before dashing back up to the tall lanky dark haired man. "Food? Food~! I love you!" She wrapped her arms around him again, this time around his torso and hugged him tight. Her plump breasts pushed up against his chest teasingly, she leaned up and licked his face without any shame or realization of the things she was doing. "Mm! After I eat will you play with me? I want to play! I've been waiting so long to be with my master! You're my first!" She told him with such bright happy eyes it would be hard to tell the puppy girl no. She slipped off of him, bouncing around him like a hyper-active puppy would, "Johnny! I'm so happy! Hehe~!" Her bouncing made that plump bust bounce, her little hips and shapely ass shifting around as she did, her figure was mature and.. quite tempting despite her - so far - innocent puppy personality.

Johnny had no warning before the incredibly fluffy tan missile plowed right into him the moment he opened the cage door. The anthro girl hugged him tightly while nuzzling and licking his neck, much like an over-eager dog would. Johnny barely managed to steady himself before falling backwards from the girl's vast enthusiasm. She then let go of him and ran a lap around the room, sniffing anything that seemed interesting. Johnny couldn't help but be reminded of a puppy he once owned when he was a kid. This girl had the same impossibly joyful attitude, seemingly limitless energy, and instant loyalty.

She then ran back to him and hugged him tightly again...incidentally mashing her fur-covered breasts up against him as she proclaimed her excitement for food and--as a very apt phrase--'puppy love' of him, before launching into how much she wanted to play after eating. She was talking so fast, it was hard for Johnny to keep up with her mentally, and the words "Uh...yeah, sure, we'll play after you eat..." were out of his mouth before he could think about it. She released him again and bounded around in pure unrestrained excitement. Johnny shook his head, still trying to work out what the hell he was going to do with her, but decided to put those thoughts aside and take things one step at a time.

He walked around to the kitchen, on the other side of the living room, and headed for the fridge. "Okay, let's see what we've got here..." He said aloud as he opened it and looked in, checking for mostly ready-to-eat things. "We've got mostly leftovers... there's some fried rice, oh, a leftover piece of steak, you want some steak? I'll throw it in the microwave...and I got an apple, if you want something to munch on while it's warming up..." Johnny took the steak out of its tupperware and put it on a plate, which he tossed into the microwave and set to warm up for a few minutes, while he placed the apple on the table if Nora wanted it. He then got out a large cup from his cabinet, filled it up with cool water from the fridge dispenser, and also set that on the table. With the steak warming up, Johnny turned around to watch what Nora did.

When he agreed to play with her the puppy seemed utterly ecstatic, she was hopping around, panting, huffing and giving little excited yelps. When he mentioned food and walked into the other room the puppy girl followed right behind him seeming to be fine on her two feet and all fours as the girl scurried behind him, hopping up to her feet as he pull a tupperwear container from the fridge. "Steak?" She hummed in awe, where she grew up, in a lab, they often injected her with the right minerals and things to keep her healthy and fed her a goolash type bowl of whatever the odd hybrid might need to keep her healthy. She'd never tried human food before, "I looove meat..!" She knew that enough, her diet consisted of a lot of meat even if it had been a sloppy soup of it.

When he put the apple down Nora stared at it, leaning in cautiously and closely to sniff it, pushing her nose at it, "Apple.." A pink tongue slipped out and licked at the surface of the apple.. It didn't taste very good, quite slick, it looked like it was covered in rubber! Or something to make it so shiny.. But the odd fruit did smell good. Deciding to take him up on his offer powerful canine teeth bared to sink into the fruit, her eyes widened as the sweet juice of the apple filled her mouth, pulling back she picked it up, gasping at the surprise she'd just experience. "Wow! Wow! So good!" She woofed before taking a full bite at the fruit, finding the center hard and crunchy, she'd bitten right through the core, nawing on it with a bit of an odd look on her face, her maw curling up and eyes squinting. She placed half the apple down and stared at it..

"Master.. I don't like those too much.." She licked at her lips, giving him big puppy dog eyes, "Its all gross in the center.. has it gone bad? Why is it so hard?" She was naive, sweet and completely at his mercy, although the playful puppy had lots of ideas what her master wanted she'd never fully gone through with any of these tasks. They'd taught her how to tease, to taunt and the basic outline of what her master could ever want from her sexually or otherwise. She slipped closer to him, "Master..Mm..Master.." She cooed, rubbing up against his side, crouching down she pushed her head into the palm of his hand, begging for pets. Letting out a cute couple ruffs and barks as she nuzzled him, staring up to the man with love clear in her seemingly innocent eyes.

Johnny was glad to hear that Nora liked meat, it was as he expected really, with her being part-dog. However, she looked up over the table, then sniffed and licked at it in a confused manner. Johnny frowned slightly. She doesn't even know what an apple is...? He watched as she nibbled at it, and then in sudden excitement took a huge bite out of it, getting some of the core in the process. She then turned on him, and gave him the most pitiful puppy eyes he'd ever seen as she asked what was wrong with the apple.

Johnny chuckled uneasily as he tried to answer. "Oh, that's...how apples are, you aren't supposed to eat the core, the middle part...just eat around the middle part." he said. But just as quickly as he'd said it, in true ADD-puppy fashion, she seemed to have forgotten all about the apple and instead was starting to rub up against his leg, pushing her head into his palm. Just like his old dog when he wanted pettings. Johnny was just about to start rubbing the top of Nora's head out of automatic reflex, when he then jerked his hand back, and quickly tried to pass it off as scratching the back of his neck as if he'd felt a fly. No! No, I can't do that! She's a person, even if she does look like a dog, I shouldn't pet or treat her like one! Still, he couldn't help but think about just how fluffy and silky her fur had felt under his fingers for that moment, he would love nothing more than to just bury his hands and face in that luxurious--

The sudden beeping of the microwave thankfully burst Johnny out of his thoughts. "Ah! Steak's done!" He said as he turned around to pop open the microwave door and remove the plate of hissing meat, with the aroma quickly spilling out into the kitchen. "Here you go, that should do you good, after being in that awful cage.." He said, placing the plate in the table and gesturing to it for Nora to take. He was trying quite hard to keep his emotions under control around the infinitely bubbly puppy-girl. He wanted to like her, but he couldn't. Can't get attached, I probably won't be keeping her, don't know what I'm doing to do with her yet...can't let myself get attached, it will just make it harder on all of us...

His furry surprise was all over the place, wanting to smell and explore everything about the house she'd been shipped to, her new masters house! This was going to be her home and you could simply see the happiness beaming off her from that excited puppy face. Nora was simply exctatic when Johnny began to scratch at her head, panting softly as she pushed closer for more. Nora gave a pout when he pulled away, tilting her head to the side. Did her owner not like her enough? Nora found herself worried which caused a little whimper her tail slowing in its powerful flicks and wags.

Fluffy ears perked up at the ding of the microwave, panting and wagging her big puffy tail, a mane of fur slipping down her back, the cute puppy had quite the curvy shape, resembling a fit, curvy woman simply covered heat to toe in soft, silky butterscotch fur. Her big blue eyes full of love, interest and curiousness as he placed the food down, her body stretching up to stand, he'd placed the food on the table! "Master, why did you place my food up there? I've never eaten off a table before.. Is it really okay.. It smells sooo good.." Before he could answer it was like the waft of yummy meat had strung her by the nose and guided the dog-girl over to the plate in a manner of moments.

She sniffed a couple times at it, her shapely hips swaying with quite the excited tail flipping about playfully. Her dog-like maw opened, reveal quite sharp canine teeth, tearing into the meat, it was obvious Nora was rough and people had treated her as less, she was a pet. Not a fellow human. Not to long later the meat was gone plate practically polished by her long doggie tongue. She rose from he meal, pouncing over to him. "It was amazing! I loved it!" she barked and pranced a bit closer, looking over her master more before putting on quite the cute, slightly stupid puppy grin. Wrapping her arms around him, snuggling her face into his chest. "I'm so happy! I finally have a home!" She puppy back with energy, "You feed me weird yummy things and you let me eat at a table! Those men in white coats hardly let me stand up.." She whimpered at the thought, clawed, paw-like hands clung at his shirt. "I'll be a good girl! Tell me what you want! Lets play! Or nap! Or run around! We could go outside!" She let out in a hyper, excited fashion, giving him such big, lovey-dovey eyes.

When Nora asked Johnny why he put the food on the table, he had barely begun to consider the implications of that questions before she went and dug in voraciously anyway. But she had never eaten off a table before? Just how had she been raised? Johnny found the possibilities given to end in such a result to be unpleasant to contemplate. But, soon enough, she had finished the steak, and before Johnnny could brace himself, she had bounded back over to him and hung onto the front of his shirt, yammering away in a loud, hyper fashion. Goodness, but Johnny was getting tired out just watching her! How could she have so much energy?

"Uhh...." Johnny tried to process her questions, though he let one of his hands go round and pat her on the back gently as she clung to him. He still wasn't sure if he could or should really keep her, and desperately did not want to get her hopes up, but it seemed her heart was already set on it. Well, he still had to take one thing at a time and deal with that later. "Um...well, napping might be a good thing, I guess...though, if we were to play, what kind of game would you want to play?" Johnny asked before he could stop himself as he stared into those big, soulful, innocent eyes. Surely it couldn't hurt just to ask, and maybe play along with her for a bit...

Her tail was wagging a mile a minute once his touch patted her back simply, Nora was already in full blown puppy love with her new master, staring up to him with affection and excitement. When he asked what they'd play she gave a little stare at him, seeming a bit surprised, she got to pick what they did? It was almost too much excitement for the puppy. "W-Well! The Scientists told me fetch is best for dogs, but they taught me card games and other things too! They told me my master would choose and I should always listen to what you want!" She blinked up to him for a moment, trying to decide what her choice was, it seemed hard for the puppy, like she hadn't been given much freedom at all to begin with. She perked up a bit, being a companion pet, those scientists did include the possibility of one master being interested in something more, actually, nowadays it was natural for genetically altered pets to provided companionship and pleasures in ways you could only imagine to be even remotely right..

Her eyes locked on his, she seemed to get less jittery for a moment, pressing her tight, fur covered body against him, underneath all the soft plush fur was a curvy girl with plump, ample breasts, a slender waist, wide hips and a perk ass. She stared up to him oh so innocently as her hand crept down, cupping his crotch, giving a slow, teasing rub. "Or would you like to play another game..? I'm all yours.. Please use me, play with me.. I'd do anything for my master.." She practically purred those words out, it was easier than the puppy thought, she found her new master quite attractive.. She'd always be a bit scared of who she'd end up with, equal to her overwhelming excitement with everything.. But Johnny was sweet, she could tell, she wanted to play with him without those pesky clothes on.. Nora's curious hand squeezed and rubbed him gently, panting happily as she stared up to him with those same big eyes, searching for his reaction, expecting complete acceptance or approval for her actions she thought were very right.

(sorry for the delay! >w< I sometimes loose track of threads!)

(OOC: try subscribing to the thread, then you can check the "subscribed threads" page from User CP. Never lose track of it again! ;) )

Apparently Nora wasn't used to being asked what she wanted, because when Johnny did, he saw her jaw drop and her eyes light up in surprise and wonder, before she listed off some things she knew how to do, ending it with saying that she should do what he wants. Johnny mentally stumbled for a moment, before replying with "Well, I don't have anything in particular I want at the moment..." as Nora seemed to lose herself in thought and looked away for a bit.

Yet, Johnny couldn't help it, but Nora was a very curvy girl under that luxurious fur, and the way she constantly clung to him and pressed her body up against his was having an effect on him. He could feel himself starting to get hard in his pants, though he did his best to ignore it and prayed Nora wouldn't notice. While he had to admit, objectively, that Nora was exceptionally attractive and sexy, he didn't want to take advantage of her like that. He couldn't.

Nora then looked back up into Johnny's eyes, and he saw a subtle difference with her; she seemed decided on something, confident and certain. Instead of the super-energetic puppy-wagging she was wiggling with just moments before, she was now swaying slowly and...almost seductively, even with her innocent expression. She spoke again, slower like she was moving, and began to speak suggestive words that caused a small dose of heart-vanishing adrenaline to be injected into his heart, as one of her hands trailed down, between his legs--

Oh god no. Johnny's fear had come true, he had dearly hoped it wouldn't come to this, though he knew what most anthro pets were bought and sold for. And despite how much his body was beginning to feel that it wanted her, in his mind, he still didn't want to do it like this, with a girl who felt it was her job (at least, how he percieved her at the moment). He wanted a girl who would like him of her own free will. However, his mind wasn't actually that organized at the moment. In actuality, he was panicking.

"No!" Johnny suddenly snapped, grabbing Nora's shoulders and pushing her body back from his to hold her at arm's length. "No, not like that! It's not right, you shouldn't have to do that with me, not ever. I don't want to do it with someone like you..." The words tumbled out of his mouth in a jumbled mess without thought, the words came out before he could actually stop and think about what he was saying, they weren't coming out at all like he meant.

(OOC: And I know this is the part where Nora gets upset and probably cries, but oh man, I expect I'm going to feel sooo bad IRL after your next post, I have a weakness for this kind of thing... ;) )

(Oh! That sounds quite helpful, thanks! Haha, I'm still pretty new on this site! >w<~)

Despite her calmer demeanor Nora could still feel her heart beating fast, this being her first real owner, other than being taught what to offer, Nora didn't really know completely what it entailed, of course, most ordered there cute, sweet puppy pets innocent, it's more fun to train and break them apparently. She was hopeful to finally get a good reaction from him, she wanted to be pet and appreciated for doing something right! It made her heart flutter with anticipation just thinking about it, her tail wagging all the while, unable to stop that reflex of happiness. That is, until he pushed back on her shoulders, Nora's pretty blues once more became wide with surprise, his reaction caused her body to shrink in shame. Tail went slack, shoulders leaning down as she lowered her head and cute perky ears along with it, in one moment he shattered this happy little puppy to near tears.

She pulled back completely from his touch, was she really so disgusting? Nora guessed since she'd gotten him as a present, a surprise, so she'd been told.. That he didn't exactly want her in the first place.. Maybe she found her ugly, she wasn't human, well not fully.. That wasn't enough for someone so nice and handsome.. He'd offered her food and was rather nice with her clinging on him.. And she blew it. No matter what he did she wouldn't think bad of him, it was her who was inferior, who was in the wrong. Always. It's how she was raised. Her eyes slipped down to the floor she leaned down to sitting on the floor, feeling low already. "I'm sorry.. M..Master.." She whimpered again, "I'm stupid...to think..." She let out a little sniffle, "..I was good enough..." She rubbed a her eyes sniffles and little whimpers, she didn't want to cry! Not in front of him.. But it hurt, despite everything, seeing the one man she wanted so much love from, the master she'd been waiting for all this time reject her.. It caused tears to roll down her furry face, wetting that pretty caramel fur.

All these realizations sent the girls heart racing, suddenly, the puppy went off racing into his house on all fours, quite agile and fast when she wanted to be it seemed. She disappeared down the hall, Nora knew he'd be mad.. But she wanted to hide.. She was crying and.. the girl really didn't want him to see. Finding a nice room with a big bed, it wasn't too hard of a hiding place, climbing under the sheets like a guilty little puppy she was.
(Hehe, making cute puppies cry, you should be ashamed! But I'm sure she forgives easy.. ;3)

(arghlblarghl poor thing must cuddle and make it all better xD )

After the words left his mouth, Johnny realized they might not have meant what he intended. Particularly as Nora's entire demeanor seemed to crush down as her eyes widened. "Er...wait, I didn't-" He started trying to say, but Nora had slumped out of his hands to the floor...and spoke about herself in a self-degrading way, that this was her fault and she wasn't 'good' enough, accompanied with high-pitched whines, trying to hold back tears.

In that moment, Johnny realized what a horrible, horrible mistake he had made. "No, wait, that's not what I--"

But before he could explain himself, Nora shot off through the house and down the hallway, crying as she did so. Oh god. Oh god what have I done. "No! Wait, Nora! Come back!" He called out as he started to follow her. He felt as much of a bastard as he would have expected himself to feel if he had taken advantage of the puppygirl. Already he felt a pit in his stomach and the oncomings of a headache from messing up so terribly.

"Nora, I'm sorry! Just...just forget every word I just said! I didn't mean it, I didn't mean any of it!" He called out as he followed her trail through the house, until he arrived to his own bedroom, and saw a large quivering lump underneath the blanket, the sounds of sobbing coming from it.

He had to make this right, somehow. He had to. "Nora, I'm so sorry. Please come out. Forget every word I said. Forget it all. I was confused. That was my fault." He said as he slowly approached the bed, before getting down on his knees against the side of it, with his hands outstretched towards the blanket. "Please, Nora. Forget it all. It's not at all what I meant. I'm so sorry. I'll never say things like that again. Please forgive me. Please, Nora. Come out?" He spoke in his most comforting voice, begging Nora to forgive his blunder.

She knew it wasn't a good hiding place, this was probably his big comfy bed she was curled up in after all, but Nora wanted to be found, she wanted to be comforted.. He almost immediately followed her, she covered her eyes under the blanket as the puppy girl hiccuped on tears, trying to calm herself down. Soft whimpers and little sad sighs could be heard slipping from the blanket, she heard his footsteps come thudding in, his calls of sorry, how he didn't mean it. It made the puppy girls perk up in curiousness, he didn't? She felt him close in on the bed, his weight shifting down onto the bed, she hear him practically begging her to come out, she liked his soft, sweet voice.. She let out another soft whimper pushing forward with her long muzzle until the black nose reached the light of his bedroom, followed by her teary, sapphire puppy dog eyes. That poofy mane poking out along with her cute head, ears still pinned down.

With his hands stretched towards her on the bed she stared at them, edging herself a bit closed before licking him tenderly, nuzzling his hand on top of her head. "Pet me.. Please?" She tilted her head to the side, edging closer to him the cute puppy laid quite a messy wet kiss on his cheek. She huffed, pushing forward her arms wrapped around his neck, hugging him tight, her hot breath tickling his skin. "I'm sorry Master.. You didn't like that right? I can do better.. Please teach me what you like.." She gave a little, slightly sadder puppy grin, "Don't apologize!" She leaned back rubbing the tears that were just dropping from those pretty big eyes. "I belong to you.. I just.. I thought you wanted that, it.. it was hard like they said it would be.. Doesn't that mean you're in heat?" She asked with perked ears, "Or.. H..Horny? For humans right?" She gave another daftly innocent puppy grin at sawing something so embarrassing for him. The blanket was around her back and covering those round hips and slender waist, plump, furry breasts pushing out with her arms lifting that curvy body slightly, letting them hang teasingly. She had an important question for him, before he tried to explain his hardened member, she perked up again, "Are you going to get rid of me?" She gave him the most heartbreaking, sweet look she could muster, nothing more did the puppy want then to be with him now.. Couldn't he see how much she ached for more of that sweet tone, his warm, comforting hands.. She wanted to be his pet, not a job, a companion, something more affectionate in her nature than that.

To Johnny's relief, with his gentle coaxing, he saw the lump under the blanket stop quivering so much, as Nora then moved to slowly, inch by inch, peek her head out from under the blanket. On the other hand, to his dismay, her ears were still firmly folded down, signalling that she still felt bad. Johnny knew he had to make her feel better. He couldn't bear to see her sad.

He still had his arms and hands extended towards her on the bed, but she then surprised him by wiggling her nose under his hand, and flicking his hand on top of her head, just like how the dog Johnny used to own did. The little rascal practically demanded pettings by insistingly pushing Johnny's hand around. Nora then further emphasized her action by directly asking Johnny to pet her. Johnny still felt the nagging feeling that it wasn't quite right, but he couldn't deny her anymore. He started brushing his hand back and forth across Nora's head as she slowly moved more and more out from under the blanket. "Shh-shh-shh, it's okay, don't cry, I do like you Nora, you are very nice...come here, I'm sorry..." Johnny said as Nora moved to throw her arms around his neck and give him a sloppy kiss on his cheek. Johnny likewise encircled his arms around Nora's body, letting her take shelter against his as he gently rocked back and forth.

Johnny listened as Nora spoke, still seemingly blaming herself in a way that made Johnny's heart break. "No no no, you did nothing wrong, nothing wrong at all..." He tried to reassure her, he couldn't stand her thinking of herself like that. As Nora then explained that she thought he wanted it because she had felt his erection with her hand, Johnny blushed and stuttered a little, trying to come up with something to say, but she continued with another question as she stared deep into his eyes with her sweet pools of blue. Johnny took a breath as he looked back to her. He couldn't get rid of her. Not anymore. He just wanted her to be happy.

Johnny pulled Nora back into a secure embrace and put his head over her shoulder to whisper into her ear as he began rocking back and forth again. "I won't get rid of you if you don't want me to, Nora...if you want to stay here, I won't make you go away. If it's what you really want, you can stay with me..." He moved his fingers through the fur on her back automatically, but he couldn't help but feel and appreciate just how soft and plush her fur was.

It took her breath away to feel his arms wrapped so comfortingly around her, she leaned closer to him, liking how he rocked back and forth letting out a sweet sigh and lots of happy pants. He was warm and comfortable, she couldn't help but perk her ears up when he began to speak again, his words filling her with a new bubbling happiness. This meant she didn't need to leave, he'd let her stay? The caramel puppygirl didn't think anything eyes could make her eyes sparkle like that then this news, she ruffed in a happy, quite cute manner as he hugged her close once more. His whispers tickled her ear, making it twitch a bit, she hummed happily. Her eyes lulled a bit when he finally pet her with full intent to, liking how his fingers laced through her fur. "Oh Master.." She sighed and snuggled close to him in this slightly awkward position for what seemed like forever.As he was enjoying her plush, soft fur the rather powerful puppy girl unwrapped her arms around him and slipped them beneath his arms hauling the man up to the point of gravity doing most of the work. Bringing him crashing down against her, tumbling and turning on the bed playfully from her being on top of him to them laying next to one another, cute panting and giggling filling the caramel puppy girl.

She took his hand leading it to her soft fur, making his fingers lace against the fur just on top of that taut stomach, which only no he'd be able to feel how tight and slender she was there. "I like it when you do that..Run your hands all over me master.. And I wont complain ever again~" She seemed a bit playful, well more so then her weeping self, to the man it must seem like she was bipolar how easily her emotions could change.. But she was already quite content again, to play and tease him. Although the puppy did seem to grasp how naughty and suggestive her little request sounded, simply giving him those same sweet puppy eyes as she guided that hand up to her bountiful chest, leading him slightly to the left of it, to her thudding little heart.

Giving a soft sigh she reached up and traced furry curious fingers over his cheek, chin, down his neck and over his shoulder, her touch gentle and feathery due to the short fur at her finger tips, not to mention those black nails tickling across the bare skin down to his clothed torso, over that strong chest to his heart. She felt his beating quite fast too, "See! We're excited! I can tell, I like you too! I like you a lot!" She leaned in closer nuzzling his neck, "Can we play? I'm not good at picking.. Please do something you want! Anything! I'll play!" She practically begged, it seemed she was unaccustomed to picking something she liked. Not to mention she might not even know what she liked in the first place due to being so sheltered, she was trained to be a simple pet. Nora had no self-worth, although she did have her own thoughts, feelings and wants.. They were more primal than what to play, she simply knew she wanted his touch more, his warm embrace and voice, she specially liked his voice.

Nora seemed content to just hold Johnny close as he held her from the side of the bed, at least for a little while. He could also feel how she sighed and seemed to melt in his arms as he ran his hands along her back, and he knew that she was feeling better. "That's it...that's right...it's okay..." He whispered comfortingly to her. The position was slightly uncomfortable though, and eventually Nora seemed to decided she wanted a better one, what with how she hooked her arms under Johnny's and helped haul him up onto the bed, a bit to his surprise. He landed with her in a tumbling rolling tangle, until the eventually settled laying on their sides, facing one another. And yet she seemed to want more, as she took Johnny's hands and placed them against her stomach, and he could feel how taut and well-formed she was underneath her fur. She then went further, and brought one of his hands up between her breasts and slightly to the side to press against her, where he could feel the racing of her heartbeat. Johnny merely looked on breathlessly at this sensual and intimate puppygirl.

She then drew one of her hands along him, from his face down to his own chest, where she could feel his own rapidly beating heart, and commented on him being excited as well. And he was indeed excited. This was the closest he had been with a woman before, what with how he wanted to wait until he could find a woman who would care. And as she asked him to pick something to do, he found that he did indeed want to make love to this sweet and soft girl. But there was still something holding him back. He knew that Nora wasn't thinking of herself, and Johnny wanted to remain true to his values, he wanted to be sure Nora truly wanted anything he could do for or to her.

"Nora..." He said her name softly as he looked into her eyes, and raised one of his hands to gently stroke along the side of her face to rest on her shoulder. "Nora, we...we're going to have a long talk, later. Nothing wrong, and not right now, but...later, a long talk." He said slowly trying to figure out how he was going to do this. "But for now...I just need to tell you something...I don't know how much of it's going to make sense to you, but I need to say it..." In tiny motions, he slowly stroked his fingertips against her shoulder. "Your...body...belongs to you, Nora. Okay? Not to me. Your body belongs to you." He repeated the words. "And...if you want me to touch your body...I need you to tell me...where and how you want me to touch you. Okay? I need you to tell me. I know this probably doesn't make much sense, so don't think about it right now, just listen...If you want something, I need you to tell me. Right now...I'll do anything you want." Johnny also wasn't just telling Nora these things for his conscience, but also he wasn't fully sure what she would like, what with this being his first time. He had seen porn before, but that didn't compare to the real thing. "Oh, and...also...don't call me 'Master'....just call me Johnny..." He finished off, giving Nora an affectionate smile.

She paid complete attention to him as he called her name, liking the sensation of his touch slipping across her face and down to her shoulder, staring into his eyes as he spoke feeling her heart flutter with each touch her granted the cute puppy girl. At first the girl seemed a bit worried when he mentioned a long talk, that is until he confirmed it was nothing bad, but it left her curious with a tilt of that cute head. "Okay.." She said after a moment of contemplating his words, she had to tell him what she wanted? It was obvious his request left the puppy rather confused and a bit flabbergasted, where did she want him to touch her? She huffed and hummed, "I like it when you run your hands through my fur.. When you hug me tight.." She started, never leaving the gaze she shared with him.

She returned his affectionate smile, brushing his cheek, "I never knew I'd get such a nice master - Um.. Johnny.." She said his name with a bit of uncertainty like she might get in trouble for saying it even though he'd asked her to. "Feeling you all hard like that.. It got me a bit, um, hot myself.." Her thighs squirmed together lightly, "They told me that was only for you to touch.. I've never.. touched myself either.." She peeked up to him a bit shyly, "Ma..Maybe you'd like to see? Explore me?" She took his hand, pressing it against her thigh as she shifted over on her back, spreading her long legs the girl wore no panties, her fur thinned out around the astonishingly pink folds, she splayed her belly, pussy and plump breasts all just for him. "I want to please you.. But if you want to please me.. I can't argue." She slid his hand down her thigh, slipping to the innerthigh, feeling his touch tickle her already, a couple moments from her slick, pink folds. A perk clit and a damp, tight untouched little slit waiting for him. "If my body is mine.. Can I give it away to you? I want you to claim me.. I want you to pet me.." She coaxed softly, leaving his hand on his own she huffed and wiggled her hips cutely, "Please pet my naught place Johnny!~"

As Johnny suspected, Nora did seem rather confused at what he had just told her, but she seemed to adjust quickly enough, telling him that she simply liked it when he hugged her and ran his hands through her fur. She continued to talk to him as she took hold of one of his hands and guided it down to her thigh as she rolled onto her back and spread her legs, ending with her asking if she could give her body away to him and asking him to pet her 'naughty place'. Johnny couldn't come up with an answer to her first question at the moment, but as for her second question, or rather request, Johnny found his conscience satisfied, at least for now.

"Okay, Nora..." Johnny said softly as he leaned his head in a little closer, with one hand between her legs and the other moving up to touch the side of her face. "I'll do that for you..." He then scooted his body closer to Nora's, while the hand that wasn't between her legs wedged underneath her to encourage her to turn on her side, with her back against his chest and spooning up against him. The same hand curled around to press against Nora's stomach to hold her close, where he sunk his fingers into her fur and rubbed gently across her taut belly. Meanwhile, the hand between Nora's legs went to work.

He started with just pressing two of his fingers up and down the outside of Nora's feminine folds, going at a slow and easy pace. Soon, he pressed his whole hand against her tight snatch, and rubbed his palm against it. She was warm, soft, fleshy, and damp down there, which Johnny took as a good sign. He also noticed the tiny bud at the top of Nora's slit, which he then swirled his thumb against. Girls liked it there, right? Finally, while still pressing his thumb against her clit, he took one finger and pressed it against her snatch, and slowly sunk his finger into her body. "How's that...Nora? Is that...okay?" He breathed into her ear with his head behind her.

He agreed, moving closer to the puppy girl, she moved obediently to how he wanted her to lay, turning on her side, she felt the warm comforting feeling of his strong chest against her back, arm wrapped around her, Nora felt quite safe. She'd never been touched there before, but the girl had been also told some might like you to offer, she assumed Johnny was like that. He wanted her to ask him to do such things, it made the puppy a bit embarrassed.. She'd always been taught to focus on the man, not herself. Not knowing how to act in this situation she simply enjoyed his touch, letting out soft sighs as his finger tips traced her sweet, moist folds and began to rub that plump little pussy of hers in his big, strong hand. She gasped softly as he teased that little clit. She shifted her hips, keeping her legs spread as much as she could just for him.

Her ears pinned down, she felt her body grow hot and excited, his closeness made her more than happy, he could feel her tail wagging against his him, that shapely butt pushed softly up against his own arousal, shifting as she did with each motion forward the man made, she shivered as a finger finally sunk into her virgin snatch, tight and hot. He would soon find the virgin pet was rather sensitive, bred to be, teased to be, her little clit throbbed and tickled the poor girl to the point of moaning with the pressure of his thumb, this being the first time she'd ever felt anything inside her as well, "Y-Yes!" She perked up, okay? Nora felt amazing, she finally got to be close to someone, to share pleasures with them.. All the puppy girl wanted was attention, she craved it from him. "P-Please touch me more.. It feels so good.." From his fingers teasing her stomach to that hand pleasing her sweet pussy, Nora enjoyed it all, she wasn't a hard girl to please after all.. Although her heart was aching to please him as well, she wanted to make him feel as she did.. Her perk butt pushed back gently, rubbing against him as Nora began to pant in anticipation of it all.

Johnny was actually surprised at how...well-recieved his actions were on Nora. The more he touched and stimulated her pussy, the more she spread her legs, moaned, and gasped for him. Her tail wagged excitedly between both their legs, and Johnny felt her firm, round rump pressing against his groin, and against the hardness in his pants. Yet again, he wondered what it would be like to genuinely make love to her, but he was adamant (or at least trying to be so) with himself that he wouldn't go any further than Nora asked him.

Nora begged him to touch her more, and as he felt the furry woman squirming against his body because of his actions, he did his best not to disappoint her. "More? Okay...how about this?" His hand against Nora's stomach traveled down to join his other hand at her pussy. He then rolled onto his back, using his arms around Nora to bring her with him to laying on top of his chest (and also with her tush pressed against his own arousal), mostly so that he could have better access to Nora's sacred place and she could spread her legs wider. With the fingers of one hand, he splayed the folds of Nora's vagina apart, and with the other, he wiggled his fingers down into her channel...until he felt some kind of barrier. "You're...a virgin, Nora? I thought..." Johnny asked in surprise. Now it was even more important to him that he leave her intact down there unless she explicitly desired it. In the meantime, he continued with both hands at her snatch, rubbing her folds, stroking the hymen inside her, and teasing her sensitive clit, all until she reached her climax...

Her body felt so hot with him pawing at her like that, it only made her little puppy pussy even sloppier with each touch he teased her with. As she begged for more he obliged, she let out a little squeak of surprise when he turned the two, his other hand that was resting on her stomach now joining the party, laying ontop of his body she felt a bit alarmed, this wasn't uncomfortable for him? But the puppy soon realized this position gave him much more access to her petite, virgin folds. Her body shifted on top of him as he continued, feeling his fingers delve deep into her tight, clutching pink walls. "A-ah.. You're spreading me apart-" she gasped, sounding a bit embarrassed as she peeked down to see his big hands spreading out that pink pussy, his thick fingers wedged insider her.

She didn't really much notice him grasing her hymen, caught in the naughty, wet pleasure she felt from his actions, teasing, rubbing and shifting inside her.. She let out a hot sigh as he exclaimed in such a surprised voice that she was a virgin. "O-Of course!" She let out with surprise of her own. Twisting and raising her hips she began to whimper and sigh hotly, "It's-It's for you master..My virginity.." She moaned to him sensually, rocking, thrusting and rolling her round, shapely hips up towards him over and over. Gasping, tensing, shaking against him, each shift of his fingers or rub of her clit made the girl shutter even more until she was whining and whimpering, letting out all sorts of cute, sweet sounds of pleasure. Her body suddenly tensed quite hard, arching up, leaving his erection from with that little ass was rubbing and grinding against just moment ago. That drooling puppy squirted with the delights she felt from his fingers, she whimpered and shuttered in that tensed arched state until the girl came crashing back down against him. "O-Oh..Wow.." She gasped, limp and panting in a wet, hot mess on top of him.

Though Johnny was uncertain at first, the reactions of Nora did a good job to spur him on and keep up the way he was touching her. And Johnny could not believe how turned on he was by the sounds she was making, all her little moans, whimpers, gasps, and whines, and the way she squirmed and twisted on top of his body. He knew he'd want to hear her make these sounds again later. Though, when she replied to his comment on her virginity, Johnny faltered inside a bit. Still thinking in terms of 'master'...can I really trust any consent she gives? But oh god I love what she's doing right now... Finally, she seemed to reach her limit, and with the sexiest squeal Johnny had ever heard, he felt Nora arch her back off of him into the air as juices practically poured from her pussy, dripping everywhere onto Johnny's pants and onto the bed. Whatever, he'd clean it later.

When Nora collapsed back onto Johnny, panting for breath from what he just did to her, he held her still and stable for a few moments, before he gingerly lowered her back onto her side, into the spooing position from earlier. "That's it Nora...there...it's done for now...you should...probably take a nap now..." Johnny was quite hoping that like most puppies, a nice session of 'play' left them in a napping mood...or at least half of him was. The other half of him was hoping that Nora would turn around and beg for even more. "if you want, we can...play again later..." Johnny whispered into her ear again like he had been, in the way that made her shiver at his voice. Johnny's boner was still raging, but with sheer will, Johnny kept himself from initiating anything further. Although, he wasn't sure if he could help himself again if they did something so intimate and sexual later. In his mind, he was trying to think about exactly what he was going to talk about later, but also trying to get over the amazing fact to him that he just brought a woman to orgasm with his hands. He never could have imagined that it would be so satisfying to him to give that kind of pleasure.

She clearly didn't understand his morals, still thinking of herself as a property, a pet to be bought, dominated and pet on a regular basis. The cute virgin puppy was soon realizing just how much she loved to be pet, his warm body against hers, she particularly enjoyed grinding against him. The limp, panting girl simply wondered how anything could feel better than this and he'd simply rubbed and teased her to a climax with his fingers. It made her curious, but most of all horny. She knew he was excited, she'd been feeling it this whole time, he seemed very hard against that perk, round butt of hers. When he mentioned a nap Nora did muse that she was quite tired, but her playfulness wanted to get the better of her. Although, before she could exact any of this mischief he whispered making her sensitive ear twitch and body shiver. He wanted more didn't he? From the sort time the puppygirl had known him she'd come to know him she could tell he was a good person, he seemed hesitant about owning her which confused the girl on whether she was good enough.. But even with her not being his preference he gave her pleasure. It blew her mind. She'd been programmed and trained all her life to be a very giving, obedient pet. Nothing given, only what she needed. She was the one to give..

She let out a soft, sweet little sigh at his words. "Yes~ Lets play again.." Shifting her caramel furred body, the shapely anthro straddled him, her wet and recently orgasmed little pussy pushing up against the tent in his pants, her tail wagged back and forth at a slower speed showing her being a little tuckered out after her first orgasm. "I've never felt like that before.. I like it.. You make me feel so amazing Johnny.. I'm so glad I can stay." She leaned down and licked his cheek, pulling back her blue eyes slipped over him, reaching his lips, she stared for a while. Leaning in to lick at them as well before pulling back, "I don't have lips.. Like humans do.." She seemed a bit nervous to ask, "But.. I hope you still like my kisses?" Her hips shifted, rocking that hot pussy against him with a soft, panting breath of excitement. "Doesn't it hurt? So hard.. I can sleep without helping you, isn't there anything I can do for you?" She nuzzled his neck with affection, although not moving or doing anything too shocking before his approval. Learning that he had rules, although to him they were basic morals. "I would do anything for you.. Please let me return the favor.." She begged so sweetly, letting his mind wander on what he could ask the cute, grinning puppygirl to do for him..

Johnny had to practically surpress a pang of panic when Nora said she wanted to play again. When she turned around in his arms to face him and got back on top of him to straddle his crotch, it caused Johnny to "Umph!" from the pressure of her body on his raging erection in his pants. After she thanked him for making her feel so good and letting her stay, Johnny chuckled slightly and replied "Heh...well...you were very persuasive..." He accepted her when she leaned her body down against him to give him lick-kisses on his face, and he reached up with a hand to again tenderly stroke across the side of Nora's face. She may not have had lips, but he found her tongue pleasing. "Yes...I do...like your kisses..." Johnny said softly to her.

And then she ground her pussy against his crotch.

Johnny's head pitched back and he let out a low, long moan of arousal from the stimulation. His hands shot out and gripped onto Nora's hips tightly as she begged him to let her do something for him in return...Johnny almost wanted to cry from the repressed need she was making him feel! I want it so bad I want it so bad oh god I want it so bad... Johnny panted with short, hitched breath and with eyes clamped tightly shut, he barely managed to whimper out a few words. "Please..." His breath hitched again before he continued with his tiny words. "Please...don't...Nora..." Johnny sucked in a hoarse breath. "...don't...tempt...me..." Johnny clenched his teeth together as he tried to contain himself.

Back
Top Bottom