Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The DC War and the L5 Campaign (BassEXE X Malomyotismon)

BassEXE

Supernova
Jake Blaze grunted as he woke up from his deep sleep. He felt the slight humming of the ship's engine, and remembered he was aboard the Kurogane. He sighed as he walked across the chrome floor to the bathroom. Putting toothpaste onto his toothbrush he began to brush his teeth. He spit and gargled water before spitting that out as well.

Looking in the mirror, he smiled. Jake was a young man of twenty years, and he was quite handsome. He had flame red hair, down to the middle of his neck, and bright ice blue eyes that complimented his hair well. He was sturdily built, at six feet tall, and moderate musculature.

After freshening up, he slipped into his clothes. A black muscle shirt, a red jacket, jeans, and black combat boots were his attire of choice. He stepped outside his cabin and began to head for the dining hall. Once there, his boots made a slight squeaking noise to signal his abrupt stop.

RE: The DC War and the L5 Campaign

Samantha, or Sammy, Kane woke up in her bed as the ship moved slightly faster, making her pant. She thought they were under attack, but once again, they were aboard the Kurogane, a massive warship. She shrugged the feeling off and walked to the bathroom. There were several bathrooms to separate the ship, and the area where she slept had a different one.

She washed her face and smiled in front of the mirror. The beautiful girl was nineteen years old, and she looked like quite a woman. Her hair was auburn, a beautiful colour, and her eyes were emerald green. She was skinny, skin colour being really pale, and it made the freckles she had on her face look cute on her. She was a bit tall too, standing at 5'9. She had skinny arms, her breasts were somewhere near a D cup, they were big and beautiful, so gravity defying that they bounced when she walked; and her hips rounded sweetily, giving her a beautiful butt. Her legs were also well-built as she loved to run to train them.

Sammy returned to her room and put on her clothes. She decided to wear a pink t-shirt, a black jacket, jeans and sneakers. Unlike most people in the ship, she didn't like combat boots, she prefered her beautiful, red Converse. After that, she decided to walk to the dinning hall, and she took a place in her usual table. However, she turned her head as someone made an obnoxious sound.

(hmm. For reference, I like big racks on my girls. XD)

Jake inwardly swore as he heard the squeak. However, the chatter in the dining hall was loud enough that it went unnoticed by everyone except his squadmate, Samantha. He shook his head, grinning before walking to the line. The day's breakfast was pancakes and bacon. As he was served, he noticed the bacon was extra crispy today. "hmm. Love me some crisp." he muttered before leaving the line.

He sat down next to Samantha with a flourish. "Hey, Sammy. Where's Kai?" He asked. As if on cue, an older gentleman, about thirty years of age, walked into the dining hall. The man walked over to the two and smiled. "Good Morning." He smiled. Jake grinned back at Kai. "Hey, Kai."

(Look up "Kai Kitamura" on google images. He's the character who is the older man.)

(Done, there you have your biggie breasted female.)

Sammy looked at her supperior who sat next to her. Secretly, Sammy had a crush on the gorgeous male. Before she could eat, Jake made a question. "H-Hey, Jake. Hmmm...i really don't...Oh! There he comes!" she said, motioning with her head towards where Kai came. Sammy smiled at Kai as he greeted them and kept eating. Each day it passed, it was harder to try and hide the crush on her superior, but she knew it was possible.

(Yay! Sorry. I like sexy proportions on my girls. XD)

Jake simply smiled at Samantha. Kai cleared his throat and munched on a strip of bacon. "So I was thinking, Jake, that we could hit the simulator after breakfast and the gym, and practice formation combat." He suggested. Jake nodded, slicing a piece of pancake, and spreading a little bit of peanut butter on top. (Don't laugh. PB and Syrup are surprisingly delicious together! XD) He popped it in his mouth. "Not a bad idea. But like you said, we are gonna work out some before we do that. I'm gonna probably lift some weights, then use the treadmill." he informed. "What about you, Samantha? Care to join us?" He asked kindly, looking towards the auburn haired girl.

Samantha heard to what the two men talked and she just stared at Jake. Then, she finally paid attention when they started talking about the simulator. Yes, finally she would be able to step into the simulator. She never got to use it, but at last, she could. She gave her bacon another munch and the pressed two pancakes together with syrup and ate them as they asked her if she was willing to join them. "Uhmmm, yes! Absolutely!" Sammy said with a blush and looked at the two males.

Jake smiled. "Great!" He said happily and Kai simply smirked. Given he was more experienced, he knew what was plaguing Samantha. But he didn't say anything. After breakfast, the crew, the ATX team included, headed to perform their duties and take part in their leisure tasks.

At the gym, Jake was pounding away at a punching bag, grunting and huffing with every succeeding punch. His jacket was off, and his muscle shirt had no sleeves, so it showed his bare arms, and the rippling muscles whenever he punched.

Sammy smiled as he was happy that he would take part of the simulator. Sammy had never been on a mech before, and she was there to learn how to drive one. She was scared of the simulator, mostly because she was scared they would laugh at her if she failed.

Afterwards, Samantha went onto cleaning her zone and make sure everything was in order. Then, she sneaked in the gym and looked at Jake. He was so handsome, so so handsome...and the way he punched just melted her.

(She wouldn't be part of a mech team if she didn't know how to pilot one. I should have mentioned that they would have gone through an academy to be part of the military.)

Jake grunted as he delivered a kick that wrenched the bag from the chain and sent it onto the ground. He huffed, gathering his breath. "Whew. Excellent.' he muttered, wiping his face with a small towel. He walked over to the water cooler and took a swig of water.

(Yes, you didn't clarify that. Let's say she went through the academy, but is still quite inexpert with Mechs, unlike other people.)

Sammy's eyes widened as he torn that bag to the ground with a powerful kick. "Wow...he's so strong," she muttered under her breath and then looked at him drink water. "S-Should i get c-closer...or should i go?" she wondered.

(Gotcha. So she barely passed her grad exams then.)

Jake looked over at her and waved. "Hey, Sammy!" He said happily, beckoning her over, with his free hand. He took another swig of the water. As the cool liquid rushed down his throat, he made a satisfied sigh. "What brings you here?" He asked curiously.

(Attaboy! We are getting each other now.)

Sammy looked at him and blushed as he came towards her. "Oh...Uhmmm...hi...Jake. I uhmmm....just wanted to see you training," she said shyly and looked at him again. He looked so sexy with so much sweat on his muscles.

Jake smiled. "Well thanks. That's the first time I've had an audience." He said happily. He began to dry himself off. Kai was watching and facepalmed. How could he be so oblivious?

Sammy blushed and tilted her head to the side as he dried off. Yes, she was being obvious that she liked him and she had a crush on him, but he probabl didn't understand. She was really nervous and her hands turned sweaty. "I...I...I have to leave!" she said, her cheeks red and started towards the door.

Jake looked up. "S-Sammy! WHere are you going?!" He called after her. "You just got here! Why leave?" He asked curiously.

Kai sighed. "Come ON, Jake, even you can see she's interested in you!" He mumbled, getting frustrated.

Sammy looked back at him and blushed, she was really nervous. "I...it's because i have to go...i have some...things to do..." she said, she was quite sad that he didn't realize the crush she had on him. She quickly left the room, she was about to pee from how nervous she was.

Jake looked confused. "She has a crush on you, Jake." Kai said finally, stepping around a corner. "Kai?! What makes you say that?" He asked. Kai shook his head. "It's painfully obvious."

Sammy was more than oblivious that Kai was listening to the conversation, and had in fact told Jake of her crush on him. Later that day, she in her room, reading some manuals about mech functioning and waiting for Kai to take her to the simulator. She just hoped Jake wouldn't talk to her about what happened.

Jake sighed. "So how long?" "We'll I've noticed it ever since we met." Kai said calmly. "Damn! That long? I gotta talk to her!" Jake said before running off.

Sammy was sitting on her bed, looking at the ceiling as she tried to blur out the sad feelings that maybe Jake would find a girl before she could ever confess her feelings for him. That really broke her heart...

Sammy rose her glance, her cheeks were red and her eyes watery. She rubbed her eyes but instead splattered the tears around her face. She sighed and opened the door, always looking down to avoid eye contact. She realized it was Jake because of his boots. "What do you want?" she asked with a broken voice, meaning she had been crying.

Jake immediately hugged her. "You...why didn't you tell me?" He asked softly, holding her tight, and practically squeezing her tears out of her.

"I...think I love you...too..." He whispered.

Sammy looked at him as he hugged her, showing him her devastated face. "Because you are really handsome...and intelligent. Why would you want anything with such a useless and stupid girl like me who doesn't even know how to control a simple mech even after going to military school?" she said sad.

"Because. You're beautiful. You're smart. And you're a fast learner. You'll learn to be a great mech pilot." Jake smiled and hugged her.

Back
Top Bottom