Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking dom females

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigan

Super-Earth
You're a spoiled rich girl at my school. You're two years older than me, and despite your popularity, I've fought off your advances countless of times since I am somewhat shy and nerdy and don't like you at all. Sick of it, you complain constantly to your parents so that they stage a kidnapping and present me to you on your birthday.

Kinks:
Non-consent
Forced Homosexuality
Training

CreativeWriter said:
You're a spoiled rich girl at my school. You're two years older than me, and despite your popularity, I've fought off your advances countless of times since I am somewhat shy and nerdy and don't like you at all. Sick of it, you complain constantly to your parents so that they stage a kidnapping and present me to you on your birthday.

Kinks:
Non-consent
Forced Homosexuality
Training

Hi!

I've actually been really interested in being the dominant one in my roleplaying lately so I'm interested. However noncon is a huge turn off for me. Are there any other scenarios you'd be interested in? I certainly don't mind the training angle.

Feel free to take a look at my rabbit hole or request thread. Just ignore the submissive only on the rabbit hole <_< I haven't had the chance to update it lately.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom