Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MORE PLOTS! Switch lady looking for love!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoistCake

Planetoid

I'm
deco~otomedojo~1251.gif
deco~otomedojo~1253.gif
deco~otomedojo~1247.gif
deco~otomedojo~1263.gif
deco~otomedojo~1264.gif
and sweet, wanna a taste? ;3​
Hi! I'm here to start up some kinky romance RP's, if you're looking for something more hardcore, something emotionless and violent, well, you can just march right back out of my thread! I love kinky, rough, hot sex.. But the idea of two characters falling for one another, or put into an odd situations begin to develop feelings is very much a turn on for me. As for other turn on's, how about I list them below?~

ON's
Romance
Anal
Toys
Light Bondage
Enemas (Cum, water, milk)
Foreplay
Double Penetration
Orgasm Denial/teasing
Master/Pet relationships
ectect
Pleasing my partner is a kink as well, what do you like? ;3

OFFs

Violence
Blood
Brutality
Choking
Heavy Scat/watersports
Pregnancy/Pregnant woman (Risk of it is fine)
Snuff

Femdom Plots!

Opposite Effect (Priest x Sex Slave) Craving! :heart:
A regretful Priest resigns himself to living deep in the forest away from any human contact due to the battles he'd been a part of(You can build on that or change it! Your character after all!) He lives out his days peacefully having grown his own food and the ability to hunt and kill quite efficiently, although a very strong and gruff looking man, he is a priest who had resigned any sexual contact so he may concentrate on magic and bettering the world around him for his god. But those oaths were a long time ago, before he'd done what had him wanting to be alone in the forest in the first place.. One morning the man decides to take a stroll around the forest, much to his surprise he find an unconscious woman wrapped in a torn and tattered blanket on the forest floor. Bringing her back to his cabin, he soon finds this girl is rather bruised, beaten and naked underneath her clothing, a tattoo along her wrist of an infinity sign indicating she was a slave. From the looks of it she hadn't had a very nice master, he's soon find out once she awoke that she wasn't an exactly modest person.. And what she offers in exchange for his kindness is more than lewd. But he still feels compelled to help and heal her, little does the priest know she's owned by someone quite determined on getting her back.
(I can't wait to seduce a cute virgin priest who's also very manly~ :3)

Naive Incubus (Incubus x Human)
She's always been quite the book worm, from erotic novels to adventure she's read them all. So when the girl is offered a job at sorting the books out in the basement by the library she couldn't say no. Upon finding a rather old and curious book the girl decides to slip it into her bag and take it home, at home she begins to read the spells and study what the book is trying to say, a being to cure loneliness.. She'd never been very good at talking to boys, often to the point of running away from them she felt so shy and awkward.. But she'd always been quite the pervert, masturbating all the time, imagining doing things to someone, having a companion to pleasure.. This might be her answer! She begins the spell but nothing happens, frustrated and embarrassed at what she'd just done the girl goes to sleep.. The next more she awakes to find a very cute, short boy in her bed. He seems to be just a year or so younger, cuddled up into her.. He had odd ears and a long, playful tail.. Soon she finds he's a newbie incubus looking for a human to partner up with, needing someone to feed him sexual energy, although he's rather naive and sheltered; like he'd only just awakened. (I want her to teach him all types of stuff, he'll be no doubt very good with keeping up his stamina and pleasuring a woman, but he's still quite innocent and sweet.. :3)

Other DOM ideas!
Amazon/Scientist (Kinda like the genderswitched Tarzan!)
Mistress/pet

gimmie more idea's got any plots where I can dom ya on? I'd love to hear!

Sub/Switch Plots!

Maid for Pleasure (Maid x Master)
A prodigy when it comes to the piano, this young man is very mature and stable for his age. Always serious, always very productive and on track; that is until his father issues a new Maid to be by his side, since he's always up late playing piano, neglecting eating and doing other unfavorable things while his parents aren't around (which is the majority of the time), even though he's well into his teens, he'd been forced to have a babysitter. Irritated, insulted, that is until he see's the young woman, it was in fact a classmate from school! She's on her own having just fled from her unstable family situation, she'd been a cleaner for a long while as she got through high school.. His father did say it wouldn't be so bad, now he could tell why! She was beautiful in that maid uniform, tugging perfectly at her lovely curvy form.. (I'd love bondage, teasing, all that good stuff, him slowly coaxing her into becoming his naughty depraved sub~!)

Midnight Lovers

A village girl one day meets a mysterious man in the forest just outside her village, he's a gentle, kind man but he seems so pale, so odd.. Not to mention those horns on his head.. The girl was sure he was a demon but kept coming to visit him anyway, they soon became friends, one day he'd kissed her, the first time he'd ever touched the girl, after that the demon became distant.. Warning her not to come see him tomorrow, mentioning it would be dangerous too.. But it was the night of a grand festival in her village, you were suppose to spend it with the one you love, it was good luck! While the festivities were going on she decides to not listen to her demon friend and visit him, he's so angry to see her, saying she should of stayed away, that this was dangerous.. The moment the girl stepped over, touching his arm, the demon snapped, pushing her down.. The full moon had increased his need, he couldn't hold back his lust.. It developed over him and took over, shifting his form, making him quite forceful and forward.. That night would be one for the girl to remember.. (I would be happy to see him having two cocks for this, to fill both her virgin holes, I imagine him a very Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde with his sweet, usual form that very gentle and soft and his more lustful form with is rough, sensual and dirty. :3)

MORE SUB IDEAS!
Anal slut for pirate crew Craving!!! :heart:
Little red riding hood x Big wolf

PLEASE give me more plots if you got 'em, pm me for some naughty discussing!
Thanks, hope to hear from you soon
deco~otomedojo~1287.gif

RE: Kinky romance - Plump & Furry girls - Anal, bondage, toys!

Well, I think I like Nora... PM me, let's play something out. <3

RE: Kinky romance - Plump & Furry girls - Anal, bondage, toys!

Freya must be taught a lesson or two, so PM me if you want to do her ;)

RE: (Fem-dom plots added!)Kinky romance - Plump & Furry girls - Anal, bondage, toys!

buuuuuuuuump

well I could try the pirate crew, if not we can still try some other ideas out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom