Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ Cookie's Official RP Search! Requesting Now ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleCookie

Super-Earth
INTRO~

Hello! My name is Cookie! Im 22 years old (soon to be 23) and Im so bored and looking for an RP! I tried looking before, but they have either not started or I cant find anything interesting. So pls help me in my search!

RULES~

- I will only do RPs through the forum, its always been easier for me that way.
- I would like a mix of romance and smut, not one or the other.
- I will reply as often as I can but sometimes I forget to. Please PM me if I do forget.
- I will only play the female unless its male on male, I can also do that. But I wont do that often.
- PLEASE DONT BAIL ON ME. I cannot emphasize this enough. If youre bored, just tell me and we might work on something to make it better. I hate starting one and then having it just abandoned like that.

PLOTS/PAIRINGS~

Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human
Fallen Angel x Human
Royalty x Peasant
Assassin x Peasant
Student x Student
Brother x Sister
Rich x Poor
Poor x Poor
Father x Daughter
Ex Girlfriend x Ex Boyfriend

Mine Forever

A young girl, at the age of 17, is a rich girl while also being forced by her father to work in his club. Little did she knew it was an underground fetish club of the sort, filled with drinking and gambling and even sexual desire. She has been giving herself to many older men for at least 2 years, no one has really felt good to her. Until a young 23 yr old rich man walks in as her next customer...

Opposites Attract

A young woman going to college has a bright future ahead of her as a medical student and wants to be a certified nurse and help people. Unfortunately though, because of a dorm assignment issue, she has to be bunked with a troublemaking art student. At first they dont get along at all, but hey, you know what they say, opposites attract...

New Country, New Lover

A young girl of 19, after a hard life of being poor and tormented by her former boyfriend, moves to Japan to study and start a new life. She has a hard time fitting in though, being English and not speaking the language. In her classes, she meets her tutor in the Japanese language, a senior at the age of 22, who speaks both languages. They suddenly connect in no ways she thought before...

MORE TO COME SOON!

Regarding the assassin x peasant pairing

Plot:
A young boy trained to be an assassin runs into a girl thats a peasant being traded as a wife for a good amount of coin in a feudal era where money and food are scarce. The young boy flees from his master to help a village fight against the emperor and his men. Where he meets the young girl trying to escape her fate in the night. While she's being chased by the emperor's men. He protects her they run away. The emperor hires a group of mercenaries to hunt down teh girl and the assassin to return her to him and kill the assassin.

Options with races and settings
medieval fantasy
Feudal Japan fantasy

Or any others you would like to suggest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom