Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Journal of a fala

Nice! Going as a cripple gave you mad props! You should keep that wheelchair for future gigs! :p Glad to hear it went well, sweet dreams my friend! :)

There's a film about Supergirl going to be made. The advertising strapline for it will go

"Is it a bird?"

"Yep"

Haven't played FIFA 13 in so long, till last night anyways. Decided to play online, this one guy from Germany decided to play me and at first it was easy going, pass the ball around and BAM! I scored, the bastard was ruthless after that. 13-1 dude! 13-1
I'm going back to play it again tonight, better Internet connections hopefully, today I'm choosing Barcelona!

Shaking my head, first day of the season and the gunners lose to fucking villa, fuck my life. Here's to another season without a trophy.

Anyone else play call of duty modern warfare 3? I like killing people in that, that's why I play domination, people are so busy trying to capture flags and that's when I kill em. Some dude even called me a noob meh, it's okay, he just felt bad cos I kept killing him. Muhahahahaha.

I also played FIFA 13 against that dude who thrashed me a few days ago, got him twice this time. Sucks how gamers rage quit. It's too funny!

I'd play with you, but it'd be an easy win because I suck at those games :p I would totally rage quit, but only because I'd get frustrated with dying all the time. :D

Oh and nice pic! Very handsome crew you roll with! ;)

Why do people like angry birds so much? That game along with fragger just piss me off! Call of duty black ops 2 is pretty neat compared to mw3. The cool thing is it groups you with other players from the same area. I kinda liked that because it reduces lag, lag is the worst thing when it comes to such games. So yeah I played that and I scored 34 kills and just 2 deaths. In modern warfare it's just not possible to go that high cos people are either hacking it or just too fucking good.

Starting on set three using this software that Mat Zo asked me to check out when he visited here last. It's sick!! That means new tracks, lets see though. Back to work.

Haaaaaaaaa done with thirty minutes of the first ever set I'm making up live. Problem with DAWs for someone without things like a keyboard and stuff like that is difficult so using the mouse becomes so tiresome. Anyways I think if I keep going like this I should have my two hour set ready in about six days. Needs tweaking and adjusting and all that shit. DAWs boo!

Anyways I've been going through so many threads recently and those one liners just make me so happy, makes me want to write "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA" in them but I didn't come here to troll people and talk about the way people write, I'm sure one liners are acceptable when you're really trying to keep the other writer in suspense.

And the he kissed her

"Oh my gawd" she cried "I love you too"

He took off her clothes

"Ya baby take em off" she takes off his trousers and sucks his cock as he took off her top

The funniest thing is their posts are so tiny and the signature is so long you can confuse it as part of the story. It's like their diary:

He took off her clothes
Life's values are set apart from the numerous proverbs, sayings and remarks that we encounter everyday by the element of universal and immutable truth that they embody. These truths are a source of blessing, inspiration and understanding to us all. Their wisdom functions like a compass that provides tranquility of mind to us on out uncertain voyage transversing life's oceans. OH I won't be here next Friday hehe ttyl.

Think this weekend has been sweet, the team I support won yesterday 3-1 so that's awesome. The food I ate sucked, I'll always complain if there ain't no meat in me fucking food. Think I'm gonna go eat some chicken and chips someplace.
My set is coming out nicely, I keep joining it to my master soundtrack and then export it to media player. No static in it. Need to play it on my surround sound now just to make sure. Still going strong with the mix. It's 1:15:39 long. Another 45 minutes to go.

Got a really painful sensation shooting through my right arm when my wrist comes into contact with something cold. I don't know if it's cos I'm using the computer too much or whatever, I don't think so but agh it's killing me!

Leg is doing good now, the doctor said I can start applying pressure on it. But it's scary, I put some pressure on it and thing it's gonna break again. With time I guess. For the people that have been reading my shit, and the admins that have allowed me to keep writing this crap.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PDboaDrHGbA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DPDboaDrHGbA

Recording the first ten minutes of my set for bluemoon. This is for the sweetheart that's posted here and for the other people that have brought this up to three hundred and something views. It'll be uploaded soon.

Solidsnake61988 said:
Recording the first ten minutes of my set for bluemoon. This is for the sweetheart that's posted here and for the other people that have brought this up to three hundred and something views. It'll be uploaded soon.

:heart: Can't wait to hear it! :heart:

Set is now on soundcloud.
And that's almost half my set, dedicated to...she'll know and it's a raw version of the set so please don't be so hard on meh.

Back
Top Bottom