Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Journal of a fala

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Wtf wwe. Ended taker's streak. Bullshit. Wwe is now bullshit. -sighs- that's the only reason I watched wrestlemania. Wasted 72 hours of my life to watch taker lose. Fucking unfair.

Haven't posted on this in long. A really long time. Lots of things changed since I last posted. Been having this feeling for a while now, can't seem to get rid of it, I don't even know how to explain the feeling, feel uneasy, restless. Something I wanna just let out but I can't cos there's no one I can say this to. Frustrating.

Yeah I still watch wrestling got a few favorites ROMAN REIGNS and his cousins JIMMY & JEY USO are amazing. The brothers seem to have the best tag team action ever. Games wise not much waiting for the new 2014 World Cup game on ps3. A friend is picking a copy for me for £20 not bad. During the World Cup this game was going for £60 and above. Good deal. Grand theft auto. Last night played grand theft auto. Got into a crew that's rarely online which sucks. If there's anyone out there willing to play with me please send me a private message with your psn names and we can play.

I miss role playing. Been a few weeks since I wrote. So no one else reads this beside me and probably Q lol but I was hoping someone would play grand theft auto with me.

I just wanted to say that I love and you mean the world to me. I was looking for a friend and I found something so much more. Thank you for coming into my life and changing it.

Hey beautiful. I love you too and I miss you loads Q. I'm glad we found each other. Thanks for accepting my roleplay request babes. Thank you blue moon you have changed lives for the better.

Yes a huge thanks to BMR for being an outlet for us to meet. Writing with you had been such an amazing experience. It has allowed me to know you better and in turn, fall in love with you.

Hey role players. Been a long long time, happy new year?! Lol. Uhhhh no much been happening really. Bought DayZ a while back and have been playing it a lot since I got it. It got kind of lonely and I spoke about it with the beautiful QuietSeductress and she bought it and started playing it with me. That's when you know a woman loves you. She goes out of her way to do things for you. I usually write it here because BMR is the reason I have such an amazing woman.

I love you QuietSeductress

Oh yeah she's real sexy. I love her loads. When you see her again tell her I said I LOVE HER and tell her that I wanna tell her something.

Hey you, those smileys don't matter. I see the love you show me in your eyes. I always dream of staring in to your eyes.

Back
Top Bottom