Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Journal of a fala

Thought to post this here and not on your Facebook. :D

04e39604b941edf628edda03596a594360d26931462b23b9925bf7bc5205c44d.jpg

I think it's cos of the cold. It goes all stiff and hurts in the mornings.

-stares at Q- I just know you're a very very bad girl.

Solidsnake61988 said:
I think it's cos of the cold. It goes all stiff and hurts in the mornings.

-stares at Q- I just know you're a very very bad girl.

You should wear socks to bed so that your ankle isn't all stiff.

Lol, that's not creeeeepppyyyyyy! hehe You may be on to something though.

Free, like a river raging. Strong as the wind I’m facing. Chasing dreams and racing father time. Deep like the grandest canyon, Wild like an untamed stallion, If you can’t see my heart you must be blind.

So for me, as of friday and after this post, (assuming I don't post again till tomorrow [Friday]) I'll have posted 347 times in 347 days. Thanks to this blue eyed amigo I found. I would like to thank BMR for its existence and Quietseductress for being such an amazing person and now real good friend of mine. Enjoy every conversation that we have and the insults we throw toward each other. BMR has given me the chance to make a very special friend.

Thank you.

When I first joined this site, I really didn't think that I'd meet so many interesting people. I have grown to enjoy writing in collaboration with others and have enjoyed even more, the friendships that I made. Solidsnake, you are truly a sweet and genuine person and I am glad that I am able to call you a friend. Whatever happens in life, you will still be a part of mine. :)

For some reason, I was thinking about when we first started writing together. I really didn't know what to gather about your writing style and your direction for your character. I remember you having told me that you didn't like discussing details much outside of the story. At first I was slightly concerned that that was going to bother me and that the story wouldn't go far, but low and behold, we are approaching it's one year mark and I couldn't be happier having you as a writing partner and friend.

You are the best, don't stop being your badass self! ;)

I wasn't expecting this lol. It's just made me smile. You never told me this. I think I remember how I asked if u wanted to roleplay. You were so nice about it, I was like yay. I would like to say the same thing, thank you for writing with me, sticking with me during the short posts and taking lead when I just couldn't think. Thank you for making me smile and thank you for your random conversations.

Oh I LOVE your avatar, very pretty.

Lol you should always grin like an idiot, it's nice to see you smile. You're probably asleep but I thought I'd still write this and say night night amigo

Back
Top Bottom