Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Journal of a fala

Name: not sure if this should be here
DOB: 25/02/1988
Common rp name: Rj Soler

What to talk about? Hmmm. I've been thinking of what to write for one hour now, started 7:12pm. Still thinking! Ah yes 4th of July, it's nice to see how Americans celebrate that day, nice to see how patriotic they are, the bbqs and the fireworks and stuff, here people aren't so patriotic, "happy Independence Day" I'd wish a person "fuck that niqqa, I'm Indian I don't celebrate that" he'd reply. It's easy to distinguish a local from an a foreigner here, first it's their ability to speak the national language here, Swahili. Second is that foreigners stay in their homes or hotels after 7pm, motherfuckers we aren't going to kill you!!
Anyways my point is if you're Indian or from Timbuktu you don't call me a 'niqqa' that's just contradicting yourself, first you call me niqqa like you're lil Wayne, and then you tell me you're Indian, fuck you then, go to India!

I often hear people saying pizza is a poor mans meal. How the fuck you know? You go there and see? That's usually a question I ask myself. This one cunt who came to a fucking pizza parlor I was unfortunate to be at and ordered a pizza or ten, I don't know, he was fucking round. Anyways so this fucker comes and sits next to me and say "hey you know it's a poor man's meal?" And I'm like "fuck you man, why the fuck are you here then?" Doesn't matter if he was trying to be friendly, how the fuck do you tell me that? Did I ask? Does anyone ask why people eat mashed potatoes? Is that a poor man's meal as well?

Yeah so I guess I'm writing this to just write entertain myself with the kind of shit I think of, and if I've offended anyone reading this, then DON'T READ IT NEXT TIME!

I actually got a real good laugh out of it all. Yeah, people throw around the "n" word a lot, doesn't matter if you are the appropriate skin color or not. I also don't see how pizza is a poor man's food. It's so complex with ingredients, it's not like mashed potatoes, like you mentioned. People are just stupid sometimes, always willing to put others down, yet they are hypocrites for doing the exact thing that are insulting you for.

In terms of 4th of July celebrations here in the states, I think the concept has gotten muddied a bit. Now it's just another holiday to drink and play with fire! Though the general aspect of paying tribute to our nation is still there, it's just not in the forefront. But I do see where you're coming from in terms of other countries not showing their patriotism, it's unfortunate, but that's the world for ya!

All I gathered from that was the N word and pizza.
I'm fairly certain that was not you're point though...was it?

Toroka malaya.
6:44 am Tuesday?! Wednesday?! Fuck I don't even know what day it is, uhhhhh yeah Wednesday. Waking up to some bitch pumping up eye of the tiger, bastard's got nothing better to do?! Like sleep! Argh fuck my life. Drs appointment today, get my leg checked out today, doesn't look good. I guess now I should say I'm done with street footy. Ah what the fuck am I saying? I'll be back out on the field as soon as possible. What?! Footy is me life, probably a reason I've not killed myself yet. Injuries are just the worst, leaves the mind so fucking idle, because well...I can't move unless I need to go take a dump. These crutches are almost impossible to use.

7:18pm, doctor said I've got to let the leg heal on its own, he mentioned putting in plates if they don't heal. They've also done a scan on my ankle and it's got hairline fractures. He's given me a healing period of three months, not sure if its possible but I'm guessing he just wants me to keep my spirits high.

How I broke my leg? I was through on goal with a defender to pass and I just knocked the ball ahead a bit and the guy slid with two feet, metal studs showing and the left foot I think caught my in the shin, that was the first break, the second I'm not too sure about it, it's just above the shin though. It's a weird feeling though, you think everything is okay I'll get back up and go on, that's what I was thinking at first, then I saw guys running to me and then picking fights with the defender, others calling for an ambulance and others telling me not to look at my leg. Ah but I'm a curious person, I just had to see and when I did I was just like shit and that's when the pain shoots through the entire body. Literally I was feeling so fucking cold.
The worst thing is that the defender, they call him luchez, didn't even come to apologize. But it's fine, I'll get him, even I can play rough and break legs. That's what I'm going to work towards, breaking his leg!

An eye for an eye, that's how I see it too. Especially if it was just supposed to be a friendly game of football, I mean c'mon, people get too crazy, start acting like it's life or death. Just make sure your leg is fully healed before you go and start busting other people's, wouldn't want it to break again, that would be the shits.

Yesterday, Friday I was on my way home with my friends and I saw this gorgeous girl walking, it was on the other side of the road. So at first I stop and look at her and think about talking to her, but as always I'm just too shy to do that with a random girl. Until finally I decide "no I'm going to catch up to her and chat her up"
I'm in a wheelchair at the moment so I turn the thing around as fast as I can and go after her, still I'm on the other side of the road, and I decide to cross the road, but guess what happens, I got stuck in traffic!

Been going through my profile, and I just noted something called a warning level, what is that? I recently got a message from a mod telling me I bumped a really old thread up so according to rules that was a warning right? Not that I'm here to break the rules but what gets a user banned? I was going through the profile of a banned user, some cowgirl chick, and she joined I think on 14th feb 2012, according to DA, the admin, she was ready to quit two days later. Cowgirl said it was because people used anime photos rather than real photos for rps?! I don't know, what happened there, the rest of the thread had people telling CG to stop being rude to DA. Did she delete some posts?!
Anyways I still want to know how the warning level system works and what exactly gets a user banned? I'll start going through the rules and regulations again.

Oh my yes... I can so tell you all about that one. Expect a PM since I don't want to bog down your journal with silly stuff... though I will say that the girl was rightfully warned and banned. I would never do either over something stupid. :)

Uhhhhh today is operation day, need to get my ankle sorted today, also the plates go into my leg again so that's good...I think. Operation started at 11am so...yeah! Lets see how that goes.

Unfortunately I cnt view the video. Some shit to do with the uploader. But you're welcome to post videos anytime :)

5:30am here now. My set is complete finally!! It's seen changes, so many changes but hoping the crowd love it tonight.

Solidsnake61988 said:
5:30am here now. My set is complete finally!! It's seen changes, so many changes but hoping the crowd love it tonight.

I'm sure they will and if not, then fuck'em! You create the set you like and enjoy!

7:30 am, not slept for three days now!! Need to sleep now. Show went well, they really like the dj in the wheelchair. Got to perform twice.

Back
Top Bottom