Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Equal exchanges. Auspicious/RoleplayMaster

Auspicious

Planetoid
PLOT LINE:A well off, rather stiff and awkward woman meets a homeless man. In exchange for food/shelter, they make an arrangement that he dazzle her with his company. Can he teach her how to have fun and loosen up?

Tags: Large breasts, Older female/younger male, toys, squirting, oral, anal, tit fuck, more to be added.

Character(s)
Auspicious:
Tanya Love
5'9, 150lbs. Tall. Buxom. Well formed. Long legs. Huge breasts. Full, firm ass. Basically a brick house of potential sexual prowess. Long, dark brown hair, dark blue eyes, wears glasses and dresses like a stern -but undeniably sexy- librarian.
tifa_lockhart_by_suaveli-d2u6h4x.jpg

Character:
RoleplayMaster:
John Smith
5'4, 135lbs, Short, Muscular, Athletic. Medium Dark Brown Hair, Grey Eyes, Homeless (Got kicked out of house 3 years ago). Makes a living with his guitar which is almost completely destroyed.
tumblr_mdo1qxSFGG1rj64r6o1_500.png

The skies were dark and the scent of rain was heavy in the air. Tanya frowned and hurried along the sidewalk, dreading the possibility of getting soaked on her way home from work. It was already pretty late, the last train had departed the station and most work goers were at home enjoying the rest of the evening with their families.

Tanya was not one of those people. She lived alone, and pretty much convinced herself that she preferred it that way. She had never been particularly good with people, and sometimes envisioned herself as an awkward turtle. This was to the chagrin of those where were persistent and patient enough to call her a friend.

She was almost breath takingly beautiful. Tall. Buxom. Elegant. Her hair was undamaged by dye or heat process, a lovely mahogany brown that settled below her flaring hips in shining, silky strands. She had clear skin and intelligent eyes, few bad habits and little to none vices, aside from being a notorious work aholic.

"Tanya, women would kill for bodies like yours! And you squander it. SQUANDER!" her best friend Ruth had complained time and time again. Most of the time it was due to Tanya's work aholic tenancies, but on special occasions it was to bemoan Tanya's sex life... Or rather, lack of sex life.

Yes, she was Frigid.

Or so she had been told by her first partner. A surge of negativity settled on her like a cloud and she shook it off and concentrated on the street. "Nope, not getting myself mixed up in that again" she thought to herself.

Her flat came into view, and she sighed with relief. She lived in an upscale neighbor hood with relatively low crime rate, but being out at dark still bothered her. You never could be too sure of your own safety.

As she was getting to head up the stairs to her flat, she felt the floor get pulled out from underneath her sensible heels, and she fell flat forward, having tripped completely over a pair of long legs in the darkened stoop next to her abode.

Rather unladylike words flew from her mouth like birds freed from a cage as she hurtled forward, panic stabbing at her chest.

Every day, John moved from corner to corner, block to block, hoping to find a generous audience to play for, so he could get money for food and clothes. Today, he was quite close to Tanya's flat. He was playing his guitar and singing softly, which was a bad idea as he had a horrible voice. He only had 3 chords left on his guitar, which made playing just that much more harder.

He was drenched from head to toe from the rain, but he stayed there, determined to get some money for his efforts. Laughing was a general response at what he did.. Laughing at him, not with him. He heard an odd sound and looked down at his guitar, finding that another two chords broke. He groaned it frustration and threw the guitar at the bin, smashing it to pieces.

He sat down, angry at the cruel world; angry at his step-mother for kicking him out of the house when his father died. He tried to relax, when he heard someone use the same swears he felt like using a moment ago. He looked over and found a woman lying on the stairs up to a flat. She had obviously just fallen over. He got up and walked over, hoping to help someone for once. He gently took her by the arm and tried to bring her to her feet "Are you alright?" He asked softly.

She was lifted from her haze of discontent and fuming rage by a gentle male voice asking if she was okay. Then the warm touch his hands helping her to stand and settle her self. "Yes. Thank you very much. I'm not very graceful... Apparently" she noted courteously.

Dusting the dirt and grime from her knees she gave a sour expression to her heels and torn stalkings. " I could trip over air" she continued, reaching for her purse and keys. She tried to take a step forward, but searing pain in her ankle caused her to recoil and lean against the stoop for support.

Lifting her head up she looked at her savior, noticing his soaked state. "They say its going to rain all night, probably til Wednesday... Would you like to come in and warm up?" she asked politely, feeling her stomach clench a little at his soaked state.

He was a rather attractive fellow, shorter then herself. She winced inwardly at that one. She had been tall her whole life, and she felt that sometimes it contributed to many mens reluctance to interact with her on a non business level.

Something about him just seemed to cry for help. She swallowed a lump in her throat. " I could throw some coffee on if you'd like" she offered, gesturing towards the flat.

John was shocked at her generous offer. Not once had he been offer into someone's house before, not for drinks or to warm up or anything. He nodded, a bit shyly as she was quite beautiful. "I.. I would love to come in, thank you" He said, a slight blush on his cheeks; he had never been good around women.

He looked down at his drenched clothes with a sigh, and then noticed her trying to walk "I'll help you in, just put your arm around my shoulders" He instructed her, not wanting her to be hurt. "I know how to fix it" He said. He had twisted his ankle many times, usually running away from the punks of the street that abused him. He still had a bit of a bruise on his face from a lucky punch..

He nervously grabbed her hand gently, everything he did was gentle, and wrapped it around his shoulders. He put his hand on her upper back, blushing even more, and slowly helped her up the stairs, giving her soft words of encouragement "Yes, thats it" "Just take it nice and slow."

She couldn't help but grin at his soft,gentle encouragement. Maybe it was the blush on his cheeks. He was adorable. She frowned at herself. He looked quite young. She should be ashamed of her train of thoughts.

Once they made it to the door, she unlocked it and hobbled inside to search out the light switch in the darkness. The flat flickered into view. It was by no means fancy smancy, but it was practical and tasteful. It was a one bed room, two bath with a full sized kitchen, a great balcony view, and a generously sized common room, complete with a theater style entertainment center.

The furniture was all comfortable, neutral colored leather. She gestured around politely. "Have a seat wherever you like, I'll just get the coffee started" she said with a kind smile.

Making her way into the kitchen she rummaged around in her cabinets for coffee and settled on a nice, mild chocolate flavored roast, shaking the beans into a hand grinder and buzzing them to fine consistency. She sighed with relief at the inviting, familiar smell of coffee, and carefully scooped it into the coffee filter, setting in into the machine and filling up the pot with fresh water.

She smiled as she watched the newcomer with interest, a few drops of liquid sliding down the surface of her expensive designer eyeglasses. She reached into her purse to find her glasses case and cleaning fabric, wiping her lenses clean of rain.

He slowly helped her up the stairs and she unlocked the door. He sat down when she told him too, staring at her to make sure she didn't fall over again. His stare had another meaning too. The woman was very beautiful and very kind. Of course, she would never have any interest in him, but a guy could dream. "Do you need any help in there?" He called to her, as he liked helping people.

He always liked helping people, even if it was just opening a door for someone. He liked the rare 'thank you' he would get in return, as if he was a meaningful person in their day. He knew he probably wasn't but he liked to imagine so. He was often looked down upon by people as a homeless man. He had no idea why, as it wasn't like a life decision.

He wished he could get back on his feet but that would never happen. It was like going around in circles trying to explain it; to stop being a homeless, he needed money. To get money, he needed a job. To get a job, he needed to look presentable and clean-up/good clothes. And to be cleaned-up and with good clothes, he needed money.. Sometimes, life just wasn't fair...

"Ah... Um.. Sure. I was thinking of a little food to go with coffee, I'm a bit peckish.. How about yourself?" She asked, opening her fridge to look around. She wasn't exactly a domestic goddess in the sense of cooking, house work. Most of the time a maid came to clean up her flat while she was at work. And she usually ordered out for food.

"What would you like to eat? " she asked shooting him a rueful smile as she opened the door wider so he could look inside.

The truth was though she was dependable in the sense of loyalty to her work, she was pretty awkward in all other aspects of life. If it wasn't in her day planner, she usually forgot about it. Friends. Family. Even remembering to feed herself, these were all upon the long list of things she regularly forgot to do.

" My name is Tanya by the way. I completely forgot to introduce myself, or ask you your name. Sorry" She admits sheepishly.

He was a bit shocked at the offer of food and reluctantly declined, not wanting to ask for too much "I'm not hungry, thank you" He lied. His stomach rumbled loudly and he blushed, knowing she was sure to hear it. "Okay, maybe a little hungry" He admitted.

"I am not fussy about food. Most of the time I am lucky to get any... The last time I ate was 3 days ago" He confessed. The rain was bad for business, so he never got the chance to flash his tin, asking for a little help. The days he had good business, he usually was able to buy himself 2 snacks instead of one. These would consist of things like candy bars, hot food, etc.

"Tanya.." He said softly, smiling to himself. "I am.. um.. John" He said. He barely ever used his name, never having the need to. That is why he momentarily forgot what it was. "It is nice to meet you. You are already the nicest person I have ever met" He said, blushing a little more.

At the admittance that he was not eating well, or at all -in fact- she sucked in a large breath through her nose. " John, you can stay here as long as you need. The streets are dangerous at night, in fact, I heard there has been news of gangs in this part of the neighborhood. How long have you been on the streets?" She asked patiently, looking him over as she pulled out some eggs, bacon, cheese and butter.

She moved across the kitchen, limping a bit, and leaned down to pull some spices out of her spice rack, the tight fabric of her pencil skirt molding to her full and tempting backside. The slitted back shifted, giving him a unwitting eyeful of the backs of her fit and smooth thighs as she rummaged around for salt and pepper. Once she retrieved them, she opened a cub bard and reached up for a mixing bowl, causing the tucked in fabric of her button up top to hug her generous breasts like a second skin, a button slipping out of its hole, revealing a sliver of ample cleavage.

She closed the cub bards and retrieved a whisk, and carefully mixed the eggs, and spices together before finding a skillet and buttering it. "Omelets sound good right? I'm sort of terrible making anything else" she admits, a little embarrassed.

He was surprised at her worry for him, as he was very unused to it. "Yeah, I know about the gangs. Ran into a few in the past few years." He commented casually, though he absolutely hated the memories he had of them. "I've been on the street for 3 years. My mum died and my dad got together with another woman. Then my dad did and my new step-mother kicks me out onto the street with a half broken guitar and five dollars" He said, still very bitter at the woman

He nodded, happy to get whatever he could. Omelets were a favourite of his too. "Omelets would be wonderful. They are one of my favourites" He said, standing up and heading to the kitchen. He blushed as he watched her, her clothes moving high up her body, as well as hugging her curvaceous figure. He briefly spotted a bit of her cleavage and his blush got darker. he drew his eyes away from that and down to her injured ankle.

"Stop moving around, you will make your ankle worse. Just tell me what you need and where to get it. I will get it for you" He said, smiling at her. He started moving over the kitchen to wherever she said, getting the equipment and ingredients out that she requested. He stood at the doorway, giving her room to cook. He didn't move to far, ready to take her, and his food, to the living room when it was finished.

As soon as the omelettes were finished she flipped them onto two plates and topped them with cheese. She poured a few cups of coffee, preparing hers the way she took it - with cream and sugar-. "That's a terrible shame. Unfortunately it seems there are more selfish people in the world then kind ones." she agrees, feeling her heart clench for him at the story of his predicament. She follows him into the living room and sits next to him, setting her plate and cup on the coffee table as she takes small bite of her food, her rumbling stomach appeased by the hot meal.

"How old are you? What do you want to do with you life?" she questions, curious about this kind, shy and helpful man sitting in her living room. She soon forgot about the searing throb in her ankle, and found herself just completely relaxed in his presence. It wasn't often she was comfortable around other people. Not even as a child was she able to connect with other people, that truth had pushed most of her own family away.

She leans forward a bit, resting her elbow on her thigh as she listens to him talk, the movement causing her revealed cleavage to expose itself further. She was a buxom woman with a genuine hour glass figure. Her breasts were a weighty and delectable round and full 40DDD. Most of the time she found them to be a huge hindrance, especially in events of physical activity. She damn near knocked herself out running.

With her closer to him, the color of her eyes is easily determinable, a deep, stormy blue with green rings near her pupil, framed in lush, soot colored lashes. Her cheek bones are high, and her mouth is full and sensual, with neat white teeth and a cute button nose and delicate arch. The closeness of their proximity reveals the faintest of freckles dusting the bridge of her nose.

He smiled at the omelets and took them from her, rushing them to the living room. He came back and before she got the chance to protest, put her arm around him and he helped her to the living room. He sat down and tasted the meal, a wide smile on his face "This is absolutely fantastic!" He exclaimed, slightly pigging out as he ate the food. He would of slowed down, but his stomach was controlling him at the moment. Just as she started asking questions, he was finishing the omelet.

"Well, I am 19 if I remember correctly.. And as for what I do, I play my guitar. Well I used to. All the strings are broken, the last couple just before I found you. But I used to go around and play music and sing for money. I am a horrible singer though, but a self taught musician. I would like to say I am good with that, but it would be a lie." He said with a small smile.

He blushed a bit more as she leaned in, giving him a nice view of her cleavage. He was unable to stop looking at it, so he turned his head away altogether, his face bright red. He turned back to her, breathing deeply and resisting the urge to look down again. He stared at her face, taking in every detail. Her eyes were piercing blue, which seemed very beautiful. Actually, everything about her was beautiful.

As for him, he had brown hair that reached over his eyes. He never had enough money for food, let alone a hair cut. His grey eyes were only just visible through his hair, and that is where most of his emotion was shown. When talking about the gangs for example, you would see sadness.

"Do you mind if I.. Massage your ankle?" He asked her shyly. "I will be gentle, I just want to help you and thank you for this generosity" He said softly, leaning down slightly with his hand inches away from her foot. He looked up at her, asking for permission before he touched her.

Blushing slightly herself, she hesitantly lifts her foot and slips off her shoe. " I ripped my stockings during the fall" she admits awkwardly. Her feet are delicately proportioned, with a high arch and neatly kept nails. Her ankles are feminine and the affected ankle slightly red from the twist. She shivers at the warmth of his hand as it closes around her foot, nibbling her lower lip as she watches him.

She's not the type of person who is comfortable with physical contact, but for some odd reason his touch doesn't bother her. She's not sure exactly what it does to her, aside from causing her heart to beat quickly in her chest. She gulps slightly and wets her lips with her moist pink tongue. " Life is pointless without some form of passion" she admits softly, a little bothered by her own words.

Outside of work... She had nothing. Nothing concrete to hold her down. Sometimes she felt like she existed completely to work. She wasn't sure when it became like that, but she desperately felt as if something important in her life was missing. She had an idea of what it was, but the idea of breaching that wall was enough to set her into a fit of self crippling doubt. She shook her head to herself and banished those thoughts as well.

"You are a really nice person" she states suddenly, feeling a smile light up her face.

He gently took her foot as she lifted it, resting it on his lap. His hands started massaging her ankle softly, looking at her every 5 seconds to see if he was hurting her. He looked concerned at the red colour and kept massaging, going very lightly over that area.

He wasn't used to physical contact either, especially as a homeless person. Most people either were disgusted by him or pitied him, and he wasn't sure what was worse. He was unused to someone so trusting and caring like the slightly older woman, and knew he had to pay her back however possible. He blushed at her words, wondering if that is just a random thing she was saying or if it had to do with him touching her.

He smiled and blushed at her statement, giving her the widest smile she had seen since she had met him "Thank you. You are the only one to give me a chance, and treat me as a normal person. I plan on repaying that however possible. You can name anything and I will do it for you" He said honestly, looking at her.

He examined the foot, liking it and wondering if he would get the chance to massage other parts of her body sometime to. He blushed deeply at the thought and mentally shook his head, knowing he shouldn't be having these thoughts. "You may need to get some ice or something cold on this. It is swelling slightly" He said to her, prodding it very gently with his finger, knowing it would sting a bit "See? If it was good, it wouldn't sting" He explained.

She gave a slight yelp as he poked her slightly swollen ankle. She had been lost in thought during his massage, the soothing and pleasant sensation of his warm hands moving over her injured foot had admittedly caused her brain to go dumb in a way. "Ah, yeah... Ice" she managed, turning pink in the face having been caught spacing out. She listened to him and soon had a bag of ice sitting on her ankle.

Looking him over she took in his tattered clothes and damp body. "If you'd like, I have a shower you can use, I think my brother left some clothes you can borrow. He's about the same size as you" she offered. It was getting somewhat late, and she was just glad she didn't have work tomorrow. It wasn't often she was glad it was the weekend. She wanted nothing more then to climb into bed and bury herself under the covers, absorbing all the warmth.

Before then she needed to shower as well. Luckily her room had a bathroom, which meant they could shower at the same time without interrupting each other. It was almost a shame. He looked pretty well built, and she found his messy hair to be endearing. She blushed vividly and looked away from him, chastising herself again.

He looked a bit guilty when she yelped "Sorry" he said hastily and he went off to fetch some ice. He returned with a small bag of ice wrapped in a thin towel and he placed it on her slightly swollen ankle.

He couldn't get over how many surprises in one day he was getting. New clothes AND a shower? He nodded, a bit eagerly, at her kind offer "That would be great. Thank you for everything" He said. He really wanted to hug her, but he knew a lot of people didn't like hugs.

He smelt himself and then winced "I might have that shower now. Rain may wash the dirt off me, but it doesn't wash the smell" He said. He stretched and all of his bones could be heard cracking into place "Damn, I hate when that happens" He muttered.

She smiled, a little chuckle leaving her lips. "Bathroom is down the hall on the right. There is a closet next to the bathroom, inside you'll find some clothes" she told him, getting up and testing her ankle. It felt alot better now that he had cared for it. "Thank you for fixing up my ankle" she says, practically beaming at him. "I'm going to head to my room to take a shower as well, I'll come find you when you are done and we can figure out where to put you for the night. I'll call in tomorrow and get a bed delivered for you. As you can see, I'm not exactly geared for company, but I'll remedy that" she admitted, running her fingers through her silky hair.

She gave him a friendly smile and made her way down the hallway and to the room to the left of the bathroom, forgetting entirely that she had forgotten to tell him which room was the closet and which room was her room. Once inside her room she walked to the bathroom, the room had an open face lay out with no real barricades to provide privacy. The toilet was in a alcove behind a corner in the rooms layout, shielded from view, but the shower and bathtub were in plain sight, closed off by a thin, transparent sheath of glass. The glass -however- had the tenancy to become nearly transparent when hit with water, leaving the bather pretty much exposed to anyone who might happen to enter the room.

She had never had issues with that, so it did not even pass her mind. She walked over to her dresser and selected some clean under clothing, a silky, thin camisole, and pair of matching sleep shorts. With a stretch of her own, she loosened the tension in her body and deftly began to unbutton her top, only to find one of her buttons already undone, an unnecessary amount of cleavage spilling forward. She blushed, hoping he had not noticed, she didn't want to appear desperate.

Once her top was unbuttoned, she slid it off, exposing her massive breasts, all smooth skin, firm and bouncy, yet yeilding to the touch. She was currently housing her breasts in a black, satin bra with lace accents and a release clip in the front. It was odd, as she hadn't had sex in the longest time, but she found herself unable to resist the draw of buying sexy lingerie. So she did. And she looked glorious in it. She undid the clip and her breasts swung out and forward, released from their confine. They jiggled for a a moment, the cool air of the room causing her adorably pert nipples to perk right up into twin peaks of berry pink.

She was not willow thin like most of today's women. She had never seen the fad in starving herself. In that respect she was a curvier woman, with weight in delicious places. Her hips were broad and womanly, her belly fit but soft, not a rib in sight. Her breasts, an obvious monument of feminine charm, supple and sensitive. Her thighs were thick without being marred with cellulite, her derriere full, and yielding. Her backside had always been somewhat of a trouble zone for her, as her curved behind never seemed to fit into the skirts that fit her waist properly. She found herself having to have her pencil skirts custom made, to keep the slitted back from rising to far to expose the tempting globes of her ass.

She deftly unzipped the back of her skirt, slipping the hook out of the metal bracket in the back, and sliding the garment down her frame. Soon she was left in only her panties - a matching set of satin and lace boy shorts in the same color as her bra, black- and a pair of nearly transparent, lightly nude tinted stockings which had suffered damage from the fall. There was a eight inch fraying tear from her knee downwards, and she sighed at her clumsiness. "I should buy stock in panty hose" she noted to herself, before slowly and carefully removing the thin garment by pulling and rolling down by the toe until her legs were completely exposed.

Standing up, she walked across the room to the hamper, wearing only her panties, to deposit the load of laundry into the wicker basket. Then, hooking her thumbs through the soft fabric, she dragged those down too, exposing her butt, soft and curved perfection, dragging the fabric down between her thighs , where she pulled it down the rest of the way with one of her dainty feet. Bending down slightly to lift the damp garment off, her pink, moist folds. The cool air in the room upon her exposed woman hood caused her to shiver, her clit throbbing. She sighed to herself and her betraying body.

Gently opening the door to her shower/bath, she slipped inside and turned the faucets on, turning the water to the desired temperature. She turned the shower on and let the water soak her hair and body, rivulets of moisture rolling off of her statuesque form, dripping between her thighs, falling from the ends of her perked nipples. The throb of her clit did not cease, and it was becoming insufferably distracted. "The walls are thick, he'll never know if I cum real quick in the shower... Maybe I should, would clear my head so I'm not tempted to take advantage of him" she thought to herself.

So, feeling jittery and undeniably excited, she unfastened the shower head, lowered the stream from a powerful pulse to a more bearable flow, and spread her legs. With her slippery pink pussy exposed, she aimed the spray on her wanton sex and felt her blood heat considerably as the first spray of pleasure swept over her body, her clit practically screaming in Ecstasy. Her back arched and she laid her head back against the porcelain walls in the shower, eyes shut tightly as she let out a whimper of delight. Her free hand slid up her body and teased and pinched at her already perked nipples, causing her body to shudder. A soft pink flush settled over her face as she nibbled her bottom lip, quickly losing her sense of surroundings to the pleasure.

With her mind in a foggy daze of lust, her mind undoubtedly slipped into thoughts of her house guest, and the shower head became those wonderfully long fingers of his. She felt herself clench up inside, a jolt of white hot lust streaking up her back as a louder gasp left her lips and her hips jerked a bit.

John smiled at her and put his plate back in the kitchen before heading to the bathroom. He looked on confused at the many doors and opened one randomly. He blushed at what he saw and couldn't tear his eyes away.

Inside, he could clearly see the slightly older woman masturbating in the shower stall. His eyes ran over her naked body, from her large, luscious breasts to her pink, tasty pussy. Her fingers were moving in and out, pleasuring herself a lot. He kept watching until she came, licking his lips as he saw her cum cover her fingers and then wash down the drain.

He silently left the room, shutting the door without a sound. He felt that he had his own urges needed to be handled. After a few more tries, he found the room that the woman was talking about for his own shower. He found some clothes that looked to be about his size, and then entered the bathroom.

He stripped his clothes off and entered the shower stall, loving the feel of hot water on his skin for once, instead of the cold rain. He looked down at his erection and started stroking his cock slowly, thinking of what he just witnessed in the other room. He moaned softly as his climax approached, grunting as his cum squirted out onto the floor.

He watched it wash away and smiled as the evidence disappeared. He looked at the soap, shampoo and conditioner like they were precious objects, and he started using them to clean his very dirty body.

15 minutes later, he walked out of the bathroom feeling refreshed and looking much more handsome. He was wearing her brothers clothes, and his hair was nice and smooth. He went back to the living room, hoping to find her there or for her to find him there.

She had brought herself to climax, and she had cum hard, nearly losing her balance in the shower. Gasping and shuddering she had opened her eyes once her orgasm had washed over her, and she saw him. Had he been there the whole time? She wasn't sure, and the first thought that crossed her mind was "FUCK!". She very nearly did curse, but she knew that would make the situation more awkward for the both of them. So, she pretended to not notice him there, and let the shower wash away the 'evidence' of her shower romp with herself.

She heard him leave the room, and quickly finished washing up. Stepping from the shower she dried off with a large, fluffy towel, wrapping it around her body as she walked over to the bed where her clothes were sitting in a neat pile. She pulled them on hastily, the first tendrils of concern and doubt stirring in her gut. He had seen her. Did he think she was a disgusting old hag who had no self control? She bit her lip and knew she had to apologize.

Exiting her room she noticed the bathroom door opposite of her slightly ajar. She had to get that thing fixed, it had always slipped right back open after being shut. At first she heard a strange noise from within, and peered in through the crack. Her jaw dropped as she watched him stroking himself in the shower. His pace was slow, and she watched his hand curl around a mouth wateringly thick and long cock.

Her tongue longed to slip over those powerfully silky inches of flesh, taste every single one of them. She bit her lip as she watched him, the desire she had masturbated away in her own shower coming back with at least three times the intensity as before. She felt her pussy clench with overbearing need and her hand once again slipped back to her naughty bits. She gently stroked her fingers over her clothed pussy, the thin material of her shorts doing little to obstruct its form. She toyed with her clit a little, watching him as he worked himself towards completion.

Was he thinking about her as he raced down the road to orgasm? Her belly clenched at the thought. She hoped he was.

Then he came it took pretty much all of her restraint not to slip into the bathroom and clean the cum from his palms with her tongue. She snapped out of her sex dazed state and hurried back into her room, gently shutting the door. Within a few minutes she heard him leave the bathroom and walk down the hall. She sighed and reached for a thin silk robe that fell to her thighs. She pulled her damp hair up into a pony tail, and she gathered her resolution.

Leaving her room she walked back into the living room, almost not recognizing John in his cleaned up state. He looked quite handsome without layers of grime on him. The shower had given his hair a much softer appearance, and her fingers itched to reach out and feel it. She flinched internally. This was going to be difficult. She was generally a person of very good senses and control, but she just knew somewhere down the line that her willpower would fail with John.

She was worried of what he'd think of her.

"The clothes fit you nicely" she commented, smiling at him as she sat down on the couch. She the seat one over from the one he was sitting on. After the shower happenings, she wasn't how close she should sit, with her control nearly crumbling. She couldn't help but stare at his lips for a moment, unaware it was fairly obvious. Something about her just screamed 'Fuck me right now, and don't stop til we both can't move'. The sexual tension was as thick and obvious.

Unlike Tayna, John did not notice that he had an audience. He smiled as he finally climaxed, then heard a door shut. He froze, thinking that she watched him just like he watched her. He gulped slightly as he put on his clothes, then headed to the living room. He smiled slightly when she came back from her own shower, her face looking almost confused at the sight of him.

"I know. Thank you for them" He said gratefully. Just like her, he stared at her lips in an accidentally obvious way. He longed to touch any part of her, whether or not clothes were in the way. Wanting to build his way up to any 'sexual' touching, he hugged her gently, hoping that he wouldn't be pushed away or looked at weirdly.

Her reaction was not one of repulsion. Her body melted momentarily in his hug, the soft and supple curves of her body pressing against him as she accepted the gesture of graciousness. She closed her arms around him and returned the hug. "You are welcome" She managed, her heart beating quickly in her chest.

She had caught his glance at her lips, and a blush dusted her high cheek bones, her teeth worrying her plump, soft lips and her tongue moistening the plush pink flesh temptingly. She sat on the sofa, and smiled at him, her expression flushed but pleasantly guarded. She wanted to kiss him. She knew it was too forward and ridiculous, but it didn't squelch the desire in her gut. She sighed internally, making herself comfortable on the leather couch. There was just something luring about him, the feeling of kindness and innocence about him that was irresistible.

Unconsciously her thighs clenched together, a creeping tendril of arousal forming in her gut. She wiggled a bit on the couch to ignore her treacherous train of though, wishing her body would do the same. "So... What do you think we should do for this nights sleeping arrangement?" she asked politely, her blush deepening. She knew she looked silly blushing so much, but she couldn't help it after knowing he had watched her masturbate to completion int shower along with the image of him stroking his cock was freshly burned into her mind.

John was relieved as she not only accepted the hug, but she hugged back. He didn't let go for a while, just liking being in the arms of someone for once. He finally did and his eyes were a little watery from emotion, but he tried to hide it.

He leaned against her gently, wanting to touch her somehow all the time. "I do not know, it is your house. I do not mind if I am on the couch, the floor, or anything like that" He said quietly, the thought of a bed not entering his mind once.

"Oh definitely not. Take the bed. I'm used to sleeping on the couch actually" She insisted, lying convincingly. She did not draw away from his soft leaning against her, soothed by the warmth and vulnerability of his body. She wondered what it would be like to share the bed with him, their bodies curled against each other, sharing warmth and space. He felt like he needed to be held and loved. She reached over and gave his hand a squeeze.

The watery look in his eyes nearly broke her heart. "It will be okay" she said soothingly, reaching up to stroke his soft clean hair. She wasn't sure what compelled her to do it, but she worried she was overstepping boundaries. Her cheeks flushed pink and she forced herself to look away, heart beating wildly in her chest. Reluctantly she stood and offered her hand to him. "My room is this way" she said, knowing he knew where it was, but pretending she didn't. She had no intention of using this nights masturbation incident to make him feel uncomfortable... Since she -herself- had touched herself to the thought of him.

The dull twinge of pleasure in her belly flared again and she nibbled her lower lip, trying to get her mind out of the gutter. She led him down the hallway, and to her room, opening the door and ushering him inside. "Please make yourself comfortable" she said, not realizing she was still holding his hand. It felt nice to hold his hand. She turned to look at him, and got caught up in his eyes for a moment, body instinctively nearing his. Her whole body was fuzzy with nervous and excited energy. Without realizing it, she was gravitating to him, close enough to feel the warmth of his breath.

Back
Top Bottom