Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Seductress

"Only if I can cum everywhere inside your puss!" He cried out lovingly as he continued his assault on her vagina. In and out, he thrust his cock roughly inside, often switching up the speeds to keep things interesting. He'd begin to be really fast and rough before going to gentle and smooth, then back to fast and rough without warning. He began to sweat from the workout, never having fucked someone so hard...even if Elena was the only woman he had ever been with. "I'm cumming...!" He cried out as his cock spewed out his love juice, filling her insides with his warm, white seed.

His random movements were working quite well for Elena. In the amount of time before he came, she had cum twice. Each time was intense and made her body tremble. Her pussy clamped so tightly onto him that it felt like it didn't want to let him go. Her hands were gripping the leather on the table so hard that when she pulled away, there were her hand prints still in the material. When he finally came inside of her, Elena leaned up to press her lips against his, adding another sensation to his orgasm. She pulled away and looked into his eyes, "god you are so fucking amazing!" She was panting, though not nearly as spent as Nathan seemed.

(I just looked under your name and saw the custom title you gave yourself. Is that supposed to be some sort of clever thing that includes your BMR posting rank? 'I'm in the Milky Way'? Thats clever. :3 )

He smiled as he pulled out and let his cum slowly drip out of her. He laid down beside her, holding her in his arms as he seemed to have fallen asleep right then and there. He was too tired to move. He just wanted to be with her. He seemed so...peaceful in this slumber, a certain aura to him that wasn't there when he slept in her classroom. He was snuggling close to her, not wanting to wake up or let go.

(It's actually a line from a song. Icona Pop "I love it" But thanks!)

She loved the embraced that he held as he laid beside her on the pool table. He seemed really tired and after a minute or two, he was asleep. Elena was a little surprised, but seeing how peaceful he looked, she didn't wake him. She couldn't easily get out of his arms to get up and get a blanket so she grabbed her bathrobe and covered the both of them. She wondered if he was going to be alright sleeping over here, she hoped that his parents didn't worry, but judging by what he had said about them, Nathan was pretty much on his own. Thinking about how she would wake up in time for work, she remembered that her coffee pot was set to turn on at the same time that her alarm goes off in the morning. Feeling confident that she wouldn't be late to work, she snuggled next to Nathan and fell asleep.

(Oh. Either way. It works. lol )

When morning came, Nathan's internal alarm clock rang, and his body began to naturally begin to start waking up an hour before classes would start. He yawned a bit, and rubbed his eye before noticing he had slept with Elena for the night. "Oh...Good morning babe..." He said as he kissed her cheek gently. "Last night...Amazing...I'm still tired from it but it was so fucking worth it...Shouldn't we be getting ready for school now?"

Elena hadn't heard her coffee pot start so she hadn't woken up on time. It was a good thing that Nathan woke up though. She looked at him sleepily, "good morning," she said lazily as she stretched out. "Oooh!" Her muscles were stiff from laying on the hard surface of the table, "no more sleeping on tables!" She playfully joked. She rose to sit up, "yes we should definitely be getting ready for school. Should I drop you off at home so you can change?" She was now off the table, grabbing her robe and wrapping herself in it. Her hair was messy, but in a sexy way. She could smell the coffee, "do you drink coffee?"

"You don't have to take me home...I'll just wear what I wore yesterday. No one's gonna care if its just one day. Not like I'm making a habit out of it." He murmured and walked over to his clothes to start redressing himself. "No. I don't drink coffee either. Not really a coffee person...the taste is always so bitter no matter how much sugar I put into it. But thank you anyway. For the morning, a cup of milk or a bottle of water will be fine with me for breakfast."

She nodded at his reply and went out to start breakfast. She felt good that he stayed over, it was really nice to have the company. As Elena got into the kitchen, the smell of her coffee filled her nostrils. She liked coffee with her breakfast, though she didn't need it to wake her up. After pouring her a cup, she started on making pancakes. Once the flapjacks were done, she made some scrambled eggs and bacon to go with it. In all, it took fifteen minutes. "Okay breakfast is ready!" She set out a glass of milk for him while she had her coffee.

He gratefully accepted the milk and began to drink it. He smelled the flapjacks that she was making and his stomach began to growl. He knew that he told her he didn't need much for breakfast but the food smelled so...appetizing. Especially the pancakes. "U-Uh...Elena...? Did you make enough for...Two? I know I said I didn't need much but...You made those home made rather than getting them out of a box or buying it from a fast food place...Its been so long since I've last had some..."

She smiled at him as she put a plate of food in front of him, then she pointed to the heaping pile of pancakes off to the side. "I've got plenty!" She walked around to take her seat and snuck in a kiss to his cheek before sitting down. She handed him the warmed up maple syrup, "help yourself to as much as you want!" She starting eating from her plate. The bacon was nice and crispy and the eggs tasted of bacon since they were cooked in the same pan.

"I love you..." He murmured as he began to chow down on pancakes solely. It was his favorite breakfast food. Most people liked bacon...but when it came to the soft fluffyness of a pancake with syrup and/or butter on top of it, he'd just drool from it. Within moments he had downed a stack of five pancakes and smiled. "Your cooking is so delicious..."

His sentiment was sweet, though she was sure that he was referring to the fact that she made him pancakes. As she ate, she watched him eat. He really loved her food and it made her happy to see. He was eating quite a bit too. Elena only took took pancakes for herself and some bacon and eggs. "Thank you, I'm glad that you like it!" She placed her hand on his shoulder, "no one's going to take them from you, slow down!" She giggled.

"Sorry. Sorry. I just rarely eat breakfast food as good as this! Or at all, actually! Its so good..." He smiled. "Its been so long since I've had actual homemade pancakes that didn't come in a box or can...Thank you. My mom never let me have pancake mix cause she feared that I might burn down the house somehow. She's right though. Its nearly happened before." He laughed lightly.

"That's quite alright! I am willing to make you pancakes anytime you like! I like watching you eat so enthusiastically!" Elena took a sip of her coffee then finished her own breakfast. She liked hearing about his home life, it meant that he was comfortable enough with her to talk about such things. "You know, I used to cook for my brothers all the time, they would actually pay me to make them snacks after school. I guess that was my first real job!" Elena got up and took her empty plate to the sink. She brought over the platter of flapjacks, there were only a few left, "would you like some more?" She gestured the leftovers at him.

"Nah. I'll go ahead and eat tbe leftovers if you don't want them, Elena." He smiled as he took the rest of them and began to start eating them happily. Within moments he would be done, and he felt stuffed full of fluffy, syrupy goodness. "Oh...Hey...We should probably be getting to school since classes start in about twenty minutes." He murmured as he had just noticed the clock's time.

"Guess I should go and get dressed then!" She looked down at herself, she was still wearing her robe. "Just put your plate and glass in the sink, I'll get them later." She then took off upstairs and quickly changed, slipping on a black bra and panties and finding a pair of nice gray slacks and a black silk blouse that had a bow tied in the front of it. She didn't have much time to do her hair, so she put it up in a cute ponytail and after slipping into her black heels, she headed downstairs. "Okay, I'm ready!" She announced as she grabbed her things. "Where should I drop you off? I don't think it will look every good that we are seen getting out of the same vehicle this morning." Questions would definitely be asked if anyone saw them together so early.

"Just drop me off a block away. I'll sprint to my first class. If we have at least five minutes left before the late bell rings, I'll be fine." He replied as he went outside with her and went into the car. "I'd rather not be late. I'd rather it count as an absence. Just saying in case we are late due to some traffic jam or something."

She nodded at him, then pulled the car out of the garage and headed to school. Lucky for them, the streets were clear all the way. Elena pulled off a block from the school, Nathan had plenty of time to get to class, he didn't even have to run. "Okay, I'll see you third period!" She felt a little anxious, this was a serious thing now that they had and if would take a minute for her to adjust.

He nodded and watched her drive off. He took a quick breather before he began to start sprinting toward the school as fast as he could, trying not to get hit by any incoming traffic to and out of the school. He made it to his first class in record time, just a few seconds before the bell rang. He panted as he slipped over to his desk, wiped some sweat from his brow and waited for the teacher to begin the class. He wondered what Elena was doing...She had been on his mind the entire class period.

When Elena got to school, she stepped out of her car and looked around. She half expected to see Nathan, but she didn't. She got into the teacher's lounge, grabbed any mail that she had in her box and headed to her room. She had a pop quiz waiting for her students today, she was sure to get moans and groans from them, but that's how school was, filled with disappointments! When first period came, she handed out the quizzes, smiling inside as the students complained. Her thoughts went to Nathan quite a bit. She couldn't wait to see him and third period wouldn't get here fast enough.

It did feel longer than usual. Perhaps it was because he was looking forward to it? How time could be so cruel when you wanted something to happen, he didn't know. But it made it all the much better when he went to third block, and Nathan managed to see Elena once more. "Good afternoon, Miss Halston." He said kindly to her as he moved toward his seat and sat down, eyes looking to the front with his head propped on his head. He was looking relaxed but not bored as he waited for class to start.

When Nathan came into her class, she smiled brightly at him. It was so good to see his handsome face. She noted that he also seemed happy to see her, "hello Nathan," she politely replied and watched as he took his seat and awaited class to begin. Elena felt good and quickly got into teacher mode. "Okay, don't hate me, but pop quiz time!" Some of the students laughed while others groaned their disapproval. Elena handed out the quizzes, "when you're done, bring it up to me and pick up your classwork. We are going over the Boston Tea Party today." She went and had a seat at her desk. She kept her attention focused on grading some papers, but every once in a while, she would look up to look at Nathan. It warmed her heart to see that he was really trying with his work. Maybe all he needed was someone to show that they cared about him.

Soon once class was over, Nathan made it a point to make certain he was the last one out of class. Once the coast was clear, he moved over and kissed Elena on the cheek. "See you after school." He said gently before leaving, a smile on his face. She would find his pop quiz to be more than satisfactory when it came to the grade he received on it. Hours would pass once more and finally school would be over. He smiled as he headed toward her class again, wondering if she'd be there or if she had something to do with the other teachers...like some boring meeting or something.

It was sweet that Nathan stayed behind so that he could give her a kiss on the cheek. Elena wanted a lot more than that, but it would do until after school. "see you then," she replied and watched him walk out. During her prep period, Elena graded her morning classes quizzes. For as much as they groaned and complained, they all did surprisingly well. Because of this, she was going to give them some free time tomorrow. It would make life easier for her too, less work she'd have to take home and grade.

Once school was let you, Elena got held up by one of the other teachers who wanted her input of a new piece of curriculum they thought about teaching. Elena knew that Nathan was probably in her class waiting for her. She wasn't rude though and gave her colleague her genuine advice before excusing herself to leave.

"Hey, sorry about that, had some coworker stuff to deal with." She smiled at him as she closed the door. They could stay here in the classroom today if that's what he wanted. "So did you want to stay here today?"

"Its fine. Its fine no worries." He smiled and walked over to her, closed the door behind her, and embraced her in a large hug...holding her close. "It was annoying to be so far away now but we're together now." He joked. "So...Elena...What do you think we should be doing right now...hm? We could have some fun...Or we could go out for a bit...or we could go back to your place and hang out for a bit and then have fun..."

Back
Top Bottom