Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Seductress

His worry had caught her off guard as subsided her orgasm. She stopped a moment and cupped his face with her hands, "I'm not really for a baby either, that's why I'm on birth control," she smiled at him then resumed her movements on his cock. She started off slow and deep and steadily picked up the pace until she was bouncy on him like before. "but if you still don't want to cum inside me, let me know." She closed her eyes and focused the the insurmountable pleasure that she was receiving. She could feel her orgasm picking up speed again. She opened her eyes and looked into his, "I'm cumming!" She gave him an expression of utter release as her pussy pulsed all around him.

"Oh...Good...good...Birth control. Okay cool." He replied and smiled as she resumed bouncing up and down his cock. He was getting closer and closer to orgasm....And he would cum as soon as he felt her orgasm around him. The next thing Elena would feel would be the sensation of his hot jizz shooting up into her pussy, causing him to moan out and sink more into the hot tub. "Oh god Elena...The sensations...Only to be added in with the hot tub. I'm going to be limp when we get out cause my muscles are going to be sooo relaxed..."

Once she was sure that he had cum, she slowed her pace to a stop. She just sat there in his lap, looking fondly at him. "You surprise me, you know that? I mean, from how you've been in my class thus far, I wouldn't have gathered that you liked me at all, not even the tiniest bit!" She giggled and leaned in to kiss him chastely on the lips. "I'm glad that that is not the case though!" She flicked some water from her fingers onto his face. "Okay, c'mon, it's time for dinner, I will help you out!" She got up and out herself, grabbed a towel for him, then offered him her hand to take.

"You'd be surprised at a lot of things I like." He replied. "And you're at the top of it all." Once she offered her hand to help him out, he gratefully accepted it and got out of the hot tub to wrap himself in the towel she grabbed for him. "Lets get some spaghetti baby. I'm hungry...Really worked up an appetite in there." He laughed a bit and laced his fingers into hers as he would follow her wherever she went.

Once he was out, Elena grabbed her robe and put it on, then she led him downstairs to the kitchen. "Have a seat on the stool and I'll make you some food." She had had spaghetti for dinner last night and had plenty of leftovers. When she cooked it was always in big quantities. She heated up the sauce and made a fresh batch of pasta. Grating some parmesan cheese over the top, she handed Nathan the plate full of spaghetti. "Here you are!" She prepared her own plate and set it down beside him, "what would you like to drink? I have water, soda or milk?"

The food smelled delicious and his stomach growled in hunger as he took a fork and stabbed the middle of the spaghetti. He began to start turning the fork, wrapping the pasta around it as he looked to Elena. "The food smells delicious, dear." He said with a smile and then took a bite of her spaghetti. His eyes seemed to light up. "Oh man its been so long since I've had a nice home cooked meal...! Its delicious!" He cried out.

Elena grabbed some waters and had a seat next to Nathan. She watched at he eagerly took a bite of the food and then smiled at him when he praised her on how good it was. She rubbed his back, "thank you, I'm glad that you like it!" It was a bit said to hear that he hadn't had a home cooked meal in a while, but she wasn't going to intrude on that matter, the only thing that was important was that he liked it. Elena ate her share quietly, looking at Nathan fondly as he ate. Once they were done, she took their plates and set them in the sink. She walked back over to him, stood between his legs and wrapped her arms around him, "it was nice sharing a meal with you!" She looked up at him with her bright blue eyes.

When her arms wrapped around his body, Nathan's own arms would reach out and hug her back, looking down to her as he gazed into her beautiful blue eyes. "Yeah...I'm glad I could share a meal with you too, Elena. The first of many, babe." He smiled and kissed her lips gently. "Anyway...I've still got some time to kill...What should we do now?" He didn't necessarily sound like he was meaning sex as an option solely. He was just wanting to do something with her.

She liked what she was hearing, 'first of many,' she thought to herself, yeah that was definitely sounding right. When he asked what they should do now, Elena thought of something, "how are you at pool? I've got a table out in the sun room, c'mon!" She grabbed his hands and led him to the back of the house and into the sun room. In the middle of the room was the nicely sized pool table with it's maroon felt top and leather accented trim. "Would you care to rack'em up?" She pointed to where the balls were and then took two pool sticks off the wall.

"Actually I've never played pool before...especially on a fancy pool table like this..." He replied and ran his fingers along the leather of the pool table. "It looks amazing...but something doesn't really add up. How can you afford ALL of this? Teachers aren't paid that much. Just...who are you exactly? Some old time burglar or master thief or something? Or are you the daughter of some rich family?"

It wasn't surprising that he had never played pool before, it was something of a dying sport, especially to today's generation. "That's okay, I will teach you!" How fitting since she was his teacher. When he figured that her teaching salary alone wasn't nearly enough to afford this house and the contents in it, she thought about being playful with her answer. She hopped up onto the table, then did an impressive back flip off it, "I could be a master thief!" She shot him a wide eyed look, "but I'm not, my family is wealthy. This house and the car were given to me." She smirked at him, "also, I was a gymnast and cheerleader, so that answers your question about the aeriel maneuver." She winked at him as she handed him his cue. She made quick work of getting the balls all in the triangle and then removing the triangle and placing the cue ball, the white one, on the opposite side.

"Okay, I'll let you break first. If you land any ball but the 8 or the solid white one, you get to chose solids or stripes. Once you've chosen you just try to land all yours in the pockets, leaving the 8 ball for last. I will be whatever one you don't choose. Now if you don't make a pocket or you scratch, which is landing the solid white in the pocket, whether a colored ball goes in or not, it is my turn. This game is all about angles, hope you're good with math!"

He began to shake in pure lust-filled shock as he heard her answers. "Oh my god...please tell me you still have that cheerleader outfit...I bet it fits you so tightly right now..." He began to erect at the thought of her in a tight cheerleader outfit, but shook his head to shake the idea out. "Anyway..." He walked over, ignoring his erection, he looked at the two different types of balls that were on the table that he had to choose between. "I guess I'll go for stripes then..." He murmured and took a pool cued from her, placed the white ball on the table in the position he saw others put on TV, and struck the ball...missing it completely. "Oh man..."

She smiled at him and his fascination of her in a cheerleading uniform. She thought for a moment if she had the uniform with her or if her mother had it as a keepsake. She would have to find out, it would be sexy to put it on for him and a lot of fun to see him drool all over her in it. As he walked over to take his position to break, Elena watched as he missed hitting the cue ball entirely. She snickered and covered her mouth with her hand. It was really funny, but she didn't want to embarrass him. Then she thought about it, yeah she did! "You have to hit those balls with that one!" She winked at him, "try again!"

(sorry about that, I read it wrong apparently!)

(Cool. :] )

Nathan turned red with embarrassment as he tried to aim once more. He had no idea how to properly hold a pool cue for when he was supposed to be the shooter...and was missing due to the lack of knowledge. "I don't think this game likes me...The table must be slanted or your pool cue is messed up or something. They made it look so easy on TV...Could you help me out a bit, Elly?"

He was having a real rough go of it and though it was comical, she could see his embarrassment and it pulled at her heart strings a bit. He of course, blamed the game and the tools, but it was just him not knowing how to play. When he called her Ellie, she was a bit surprised, "how did you know my nickname? Or was it a guess?" She came around to him and wrapped her arms around him from behind, holding his hands as they held the cue stick. "Here, hold the cue like this, she place one of his hands close to the tip and the other about center. "Rest you lower hand on the table and the cue on your middle finger. You need to let the cue slide easily between your fingers so relax a bit." Her body was pressed against his as she gently talked in his ear, "now follow through," she whispered seductively to him.

"I hope you're joking..." He murmured, commenting on the nickname bit. "Your name is EL-ena. It would seem weird to nickname you something other than Elly." He replied, and then felt her wrap her arms around him as she showed him how to hold and use the pool cue. He listened to her instructions and felt...hard from hearing the way she was speaking to him. He eventually just thought 'fuck this game' and turned around, grabbed her, and put her on the pool table. He moved between her legs and began to start kissing her passionately.

She hadn't expected him to turn around and take her like that, but she was more than okay with it. She didn't miss a beat and as he started to kiss her, she wrapped her legs around his waist and deepened the kiss further. She could teach him pool some other time, but right now, this was all still very new for them and so it was a bit hard to keep their hands off one another. She broke the kiss to move some of the billiard balls out of her way, then she untied her robe, "I want you on this pool table!" She slid back and leaned against her hands, showcasing her body to him.

"Don't have to tell me twice!" He chimed as he began to strip down until he was naked. He moved over to her and grinned as he moved between her legs and laid there, head on her stomach as he looked up to her past her two breasts. One hand was trailing up and down her inner thigh and the other one wrapped around her waist all the while laying on the pool table. "Fucking my teacher...Mm...These past two days have been very interesting indeed, Elly."

"Just interesting?" She was just teasing, but maybe with a hint of sour grapes at his word choice. Elena thought these past two days were amazing, but then again, the girl usually was the more emotionally one in the relationship, if they could call this a relationship. She then pulled his head up to hers, forcing him to lay on her. She moved her lower half so that she was positioned just right for his cock to enter her, "I want it rough Nathan!" Elena then pulled his lips to hers and started making out with him. She could be a little domineering when she wanted to.

"Yes Miss Halston." He said teasingly as he kissed her back just as much as she was kissing him. His cock was prodding her pussy, and an arm reached down to hook under her knee as he brought her leg up into the air, spreading her legs out more for him. He prodded her more and more as he kissed her, until finally he thrust his cock inside of her. He stopped kissing her and repositioned himself so her leg was over his chest with her ankle on his shoulder as he thrust into her, pounding her as hard as he could with his cock. He went as deep as he could...wanting to be rough with her like she had asked of him.

She smirked at him and then watched as he took her leg in his hand and pulled it up. He was so fucking sexy taking control like this, even though she was asking for it. With his cock grazing her slit, she was getting antsy for him and so she started moving her hips against him. "Fuck!" She moaned as she thrust into her with force. She couldn't help but smile though, the feeling was incredible. With her leg over chest chest and resting at his shoulder, he just went to town on her. Elena could do nothing but moan and scream out her pleasure. Her hands gripped the leather edges of the table. He was moving with such force that the remaining billiard balls that were still on the table, were moving about. "Tell me how I feel Nathan!" She wanted to hear his pleasure.

"Amazing! You feel so fucking amazing, Elena!" He cried out. "Your pussy fits like a tight glove! Oh god...!" He moaned out as he leaned forward, bending her leg back toward her. He was truly testing her flexibility as he did this, as her thigh was now touching her sides as he continued to thrust into her. "I want to fuck you like this all the time. Nice and rough, no mercy with you telling me what to do! Oh god if your pussy feels this good...I can't imagine how amazing your ass feels!"

It got her so turned on hearing him enthuse over how she felt. It was something of a kink of hers to have her partner be quite vocal when having sex, it added to her desire. As he bent her leg forward, it went willingly. She had no issues because she was quite flexible. When he mentioned how her ass might feel, she couldn't help up giggle, "oh I'd bet you've love that! But you've got to earn my ass young man!" She flashed him a cute smile, "now fuck me like you mean it! Make me cum all over that cock of yours!"

Back
Top Bottom