Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Seductress

"Heh..." He snickered a bit when he heard that she had masturbated to him too...even if it wasn't as much. He sat down at a desk and put his head down, immediately sleeping when his head hit the desk. Soon after two hours school would be over and the bell would ring to signal all the other kids to go home or their after school activities. He awakened to the sound of the bell, and yawned...feeling much better. "That was a good nap...Elena? Where are you?" He said, eyes half open and a bit blurry from him suddenly awakening.

Not having the heart to wake him, she just left him sleep through the rest of classes. She did notify his teachers that he was on special assignment and that she was tutoring him after school, so she would see to it that he completed his work. She had just popped out of the classroom to use the restroom when the bell rang, ending school. She heard him call out to her as she walked back into the room, "hey sleepyhead!" She placed a bottle of water on the desk for him, "have a good nap? Don't worry, I already spoke with your teachers, you were cleared from the rest of your classes today." She sat at the desk next to him, looking at him intently. He looked so cute after just waking up from his nap.

"Yeah thanks...." He murmured and began to drink the water she had given him. He smiled gently as he leaned back in his chair and watched her. "So...How was your day, Elena? Was it as boring as I thought being a teacher would be?" He chuckled a bit. "Well I'm here. After school. Though...Lets wait until I wake up more. Its kind of hard to get up at the moment."

Because Nathan was asleep in her classroom, Elena used an empty class to teach her fifth and sixth periods. It was actually kind of fun, the students responded well to being in a different room. "Actually, my day went rather well! It's only boring when I have to deal with cocky little shits like you!" She retorted back with a sly smile. She got up and went over to her desk, grabbing a worksheet. "Since you did not pay much attention in class and you missed the rest of your classes, you have to do this worksheet before anything else happens." She place the paper in front of him. It was a short worksheet consisting of ten questions.

"Is that all? Kind of annoyed that you're making me do this but the fatigue buzz will wear off by the time I'm done." He replied and took a pen out of his pocket. He began to read and answer the questions, one by one, and answered them accordingly except for one of them which he did not know. "Here. I don't know this one. History isn't my best subject. Too much to remember."

There he went with his attitude again, but Elena chose to ignore it. As he started to answer the questions, she began to pack up her things. Wednesdays were the days that the janitors came in early to get a start on the cleaning. Once he was done, she looked over the ones that he did answer, they were all right. "History not your favorite, what?!" She laughed as she packed away the paper. Elena caught history and she knew very well that it wasn't his favorite subject. "Well we are just going to have to change that now won't we?" She leaned over his desk and kissed him. The contact of his lips was like liquid and she just about melted into them, but she managed to pull away, "we can't stay here today, the janitors come in early. We could go to my place, if you're not too tired?" She asked with a wink.

When she leaned over to kiss him, he kissed her back just as lovingly...feeling warm and loved from the kiss. When she pulled away and offered him to head to her place, he nodded. "Yeah. Sounds good to me." He stood up and grinned to her. "I'm ready to go whenever you are, babe." He walked over and wrapped his arms around her. "Inviting me into your home...Oh how I would enjoy that so much." He replied and kissed her once more. "Lead the way...If anyone asks, you're giving me tutoring lessons. Thats all we'll have to say if they start questioning why we've been together as close as we have been."

He was being so sweet with her, acting more like they were a couple then just two people having sex, it made things a lot nicer. Elena kissed him back as he embraced her. She already loved being in his arms. She nodded at his suggestion to what they would tell people if they asked about their relationship and it could be validated by his parents, so it was pretty solid. Elena grabbed her things and headed out to the parking lot.

She pressed the unlock button on her car key. She drove a very nice Audi, a graduation gift from her parents. Elena came from a very affluent family and at first, her parents questioned why she wanted to become a teacher, but seeing her passion to help the education system in this country, they were proud of her and embraced her decisions wholeheartedly. "Okay, hop in!" She enthused.

Upon seeing her car, he grinned widely as he loved the car as well. When she told him to get it, he got into the front seat and smiled as he closed the door and leaned into the seat, adjusting it so that he was laying back and looked even more relaxed as he waited for her to get back into the car. "I love your Audi!" He called out, stretching and enjoying the car immediately. He wondered...what her house looked like. He hoped it had a nice and comfortable bed. Or table. Or couch. Or floor. Or shower. Or porch. Another devious grin came to his face.

She smiled and thanked him, "yes, it's pretty nice huh?" She enthused and hopped in as well. He made himself right at home in her car, it was cute to see. She turned on the ignition and let the car purr for a moment, then she put it into gear and took off. The car was fast and handled nicely. Elena was a really good driver, something her father made sure of when she first started to drive. She didn't live too far from the school. Her residence was in the nicer neighborhood of the city. It was a gated community and after punching in her code, the gates opened and she zoomed on down to her house.

Her place was a nice two story house. Her driveway was custom cobblestone and there were pillars in the front of the house. It was a deep blue and cream with a big red door. Her front yard was stunning, but so were all the other yards in the neighborhood. Elena pulled into her garage, which was nice as well. "Well, here we are!" She got out and waited for Nathan. Opening the door into the house, he would see that her style was very modern with hints of feminine elegance, like the glass chandelier in the dining room. The house had vaulted ceilings and big windows. Grabbing his hand, she took him on a tour. Though her house was big and fancy, it also looked like someone lived here and not like a museum. Her kitchen smelled of the dinner that she had cook the previous night and she had papers laid out on the table.

She led him upstairs, showing him guest bedrooms, hall baths and then finally, her master bedroom and bath. She had a four poster bed and crimson colored blankets and pillows. It screamed elegance and sophistication. The master bath was big, with a walk in shower and a jacuzzi tub. "So what do you think?"

"And here I thought they paid teachers piss..." He murmured as he stepped inside the master bedroom and looked around. "Interesting place you have here...I wonder how many things in this room we can have sex on, Elena." He grinned and looked at her deviously. "You got a hot tub? Does that bath there double as a hot tub perhaps? I'd love to go tubbing with you, my Elena." He walked over and embraced her in his arms and kissed her lips tenderly.

"Are you reconsidering what you thought of teachers now?" She asked coyly. When his next statement came out of his mouth, she gave him a puzzled look, "well I don't see anything that we CAN'T have sex on," she looked around the room, all her furniture looked sturdy enough. "Yes, it's a hot tub and bath combo I suppose. It's got the jets and whatnot!" She smiled as he took her in his arms and kissed her. "My Elena, I like the sound of that!" Trailing her hands from his shoulders, down to his hands, she pulled him into the bathroom, "let's have a bath shall we?" She kicked off her shoes, then turned around to start running the water and filling the tub with scented bath salts.

"Why bathe when we can hot tub?" He replied and stripped with her. "We'll boil off the germs of our body and our pores will be squeaky clean...Plus we can have so much fun in there...I know something I can do with your puss and the jets. Unless you've already done that already." He teased. Once he was fully naked, he presented his body to her and looked at her own naked body. "You look amazing...Elena..."

She shot him a sly smile, "yes, I've already done what you're thinking, why do you think I got the hot tub in the first place!" She pressed the button to heat the water and then pressed another for the jets to turn on. It got loud, but not loud enough to drown out what he was saying. She looked at his naked body for the first time, he looked good. Puberty was definitely kind to him. Elena's own body was in shape, she worked out enough for it to be. She grabbed his hands and pulled him closer to her, "you're not so bad yourself Nathan," she then started to kiss his chest. "Come on, let's get in the tub!" She stepped in and sank down into the hot water, it felt amazing.

He nodded to her, and began to enter the tub too. His foot was the first to enter and he slowly slid in. "Its actually pretty hot...literally..." He murmured as he sat next to her, arm wrapped around her waist as he relaxed in the hot tub with her, his head on her shoulder. "I'm glad...I really am glad." Nathan smiled and began to toe her foot in the water. "I'm really glad that you're the one thats with me right now...My Elena..."

She rested her head against his as he laid on her shoulder. "I am really glad too. This is wonderful!" She relaxed more and more against him. She had a jet to her back and it felt amazing. "So what time do I need to get you home?" She wanted to get the formalities out of the way so that she wasn't freaking out about having him home late.

"Doesn't matter. I don't go home when I leave school anyway. No one is there since my mom works all day and my dad is gone, thankfully." He replied as he seemed relaxed and not mournful over the fact. "I just head to a friends house to hang out. I can stay as long as I need to, baby...I don't mind staying with you all day afterschool if you're up for having me around daily."

Though she knew somewhat of his home situation, she didn't know that he rarely went home after school. She didn't say anything though, he didn't seem to want to discuss that. "Well I don't mind having you hanging out with me after school, just as long as you know that it won't be sex all the time, I've got a life too you know!" She winked at him and followed it up with a kiss on the cheek. It would be nice to have someone to hang out with after work and having it be Nathan was just icing on the cake. "In that case, did you want to stay for dinner then?"

"Of course it won't be sex all the time. It wouldn't be special if we always had sex daily day after day after day." Nathan laughed a bit and cuddled closer to her. When she brought up dinner, he nodded. "Of course. Though know I'm not really one for seafood...I can't eat fish. But crab is amazing. Just saying." He smiled and relaxed more into the hot bubbling water. His hand would move to her inner thigh, rubbing it gently to tease her.

Elena nuzzled into his neck as he held her closer. She had one leg resting over his and he was gently touching her inner thigh, teasingly so. "Well good thing that I'm making spaghetti!" She remarked, then kissed him lightly on the tip of his nose. She liked knowing that he wanted their time together to be special, it was already going that route with them canoodling in the hot tub. Elena pressed her lips against the flesh of his neck and began to kiss and suck on his skin. Having him in her tub with her was a thousand times better than in the classroom. Her kissing got more passionate and she started to use her teeth a bit, giving him soft love bites.

Her teeth began to start driving him crazy horny. His rubs went higher to her pussy, where he began to massage the area around her pussy as she kissed him. Soon, he would be circling her clit with the first digit of his index finger and he grinned. "I am going to enjoy this baby..." He was already erect in the tub, and she would feel his erect against the side of his leg under the water. "I wonder what sex in a hot tub is like...I bet its amazing...And we're about to find out."

She started to moan against his neck as he began to plat with her slit. She was already wanting him, that was apparent with her kisses. She pressed her body tighter to his and could feel his erection at her leg. She smiled in his neck, knowing that he was ready too. She trailed her lips up to his chin, then over to his lips. As she this this, she shifted her body so that she straddled his lap. With one hand, she grabbed his cock and situated it at her entrance. She pulled away from his lips for a moment, "you are definitely going to enjoy this," and with that, she sank all the way onto his cock. Elena moaned out as her tight channel expanded some to fit him into her. The water helped a lot, but she was still tight. The lack of sex that she had and all the exercising made her really tight, like virginal tight.

He moaned out when he felt her take his cock into her tight pussy. "Good god woman...You're tight...down there...even though you aren't a virgin." He replied and wrapped his arms around her lightly. "Bounce for me baby...Lets splash around a bit and get water everywhere...I am going to make love to you in this hot tub and then we're going to eat some of your spaghetti..."

She did as he wished and bounced up and down on him, splashing water out of the sides of the tub. Elena kept her hands around his neck and face and when she could, she leaned down and kissed him passionately. He felt amazing inside her, it was as if they were two pieces to a puzzle that fit together perfectly. "Oh Nathan!" She moaned as she kept riding him. She could feel his cock graze against her g spot and as she pushed down, her clit grazed his abdomen, "fuck, I'm going to cum!" She was almost there. She cradled his head, "I want you to cum inside me, it's okay." She just wanted to make that clear, in case he was wondering what he could and couldn't do.

"C-Cum inside...?" He said out loud as he felt her continue to bounce and ride him in the hot tub, splashing the hot, steaming water everywhere. "You want me to cum inside of you, Elena...?" He was a bit...worried and excited at the same time. A mixture of these emotions confused him. "I don't want to impregnate you, Elena. I don't think I'm ready for a baby yet."

Back
Top Bottom