Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Seductress

"Mmm," she moaned as he played at her slit. Elena wanted his fingers to penetrate her, but didn't really push for it. It seemed that Nathan knew exactly what he was doing. She was getting all hot and bothered and wanting him more and more. A tingle ran the length of her body as his tongue licked her neck. A little part of it tickled, but it was mostly just very erotic. Feeling his erection at her hip, she groaned, "Nathan, I love waking up to you like this!" Elena could definitely see them doing this every Saturday. She was now prepped and ready for whatever he had in store for the morning.

"Thats good to hear. I'm glad that you're enjoying yourself..." Nathan whispered in her ear before laying her down onto the bed. He moved over and straddled her hips, and leaned forward to kiss her body as she lay under him. Soon he would move from her body to her neck and then to her lips where he kissed her passionately, his cock prodding her hips teasingly. "Oh my lovely Elena...perhaps it is my turn for some foreplay?"

She giggled slightly, his whispered words tickled her ear some. As he moved over atop her, her hands played loosely at his waist, softly running her fingertips along his skin. She moaned out her pleasure as his lips moved all along her body. Feeling his erection at her hips, she moved them slightly to rub against him. The kiss was just how is always was with them, passionate and loving and completely taking her breath away. "You want foreplay?" She seemed a bit surprised, "yeah, okay I can do that!" Gently, she pushed him off her to lay back on his back. She then rolled over and started trailing her lips all along his shoulders, over his collarbone and then down his sternum to his happy trail. She didn't touch his cock, that would be saved for later. Slowly, Elena spent time licking and nipping at his skin, running her hands along the places that her lips had been. Eventually she came back up to his neck and suckled there for a bit. She used her breasts to rub against him whenever she could. "How does that feel baby?"

"Amazing..." Nathan replied as he felt her begin to start kissing around his body seductively. His cock throbbed with a desire to release its building explosion, but he knew it would have to wait. He watched her, and loved the feel of her breasts as they pressed into his body. Oh how much he wanted her right then and there...he wanted her to hurry! Oh how agonizing this was, yet pleasuring. "Elena...I want your body..."

Hearing how good it felt for him only made her want to continue this. Just to give him the same pleasure that he did her was more than enough for her body to heat. She could feel that he was wanting her and badly too. His words were like music to her ears, but maybe she wanted to play this out a little longer. She stopped her kissing and looked up at him, "and what, pray tell, do you want with my body?" She went back to kissing him sensually along his chest. Her hand ever so slightly grazed his cock just for a split second.

"You know damn well what I'd like with your body, baby." He said jokingly as he watched her kiss along his chest. He felt her hand grazing against his cock ever so slightly and it lightly twitched from the teasing sensation she had given him. "I want to be inside of you...just like I know you want me inside of you. Go on...say it. 'I want you inside of me...'...Exactly like that." He snickered lightly.

She playfully rolled her eyes at him. She liked teasing him a bit and liked how he responded to it. She started to kiss back up to his neck and then to his earlobe. Softly biting it, she whispered, "I want you inside of me," she smiled and then pressed her lips to his neck, licking and kissing his flesh. She liked knowing that he liked hearing those things because she always wanted that and there would be no limit to her telling him over and over again.

"Oh? Are you serious that you want me inside of you?" He teased as he leaned up and patted her head like a dog to tease her even more. "I don't really believe you want me inside of you...maybe if you were a bit more forceful, I'd really think you'd want me to put my meatstick inside of your cubby hole."

Elena couldn't help it, she burst out laughing when Nathan referred to his cock as a meatstick and her pussy as a cubby hole. "Is that how you guys refer to it nowadays?" It made her feel a little old to say it like that, but she had never heard such terms before. She rolled off of him and laid on her back, looking up at the ceiling. "Maybe I don't want it that bad!" She was teasing of course. Once the giggles stopped, she looked back at Nathan, "perhaps I should just take what I want then, yeah?" She gave him a soft smile and then quickly straddled his lap and press her cunt to his dick. "The real question is, how bad do you want it?" She then grabbed his hands and held them at his head while she teased his cock with the entrance of her pussy.

"Unlike most people, I can control myself, Elena." Nathan said with a grin as he felt her pussy's slit begin to start rubbing along his cock as she pinned his hands to the top of his head. "You won't make me lose control...I've got willpower like you wouldn't believe...When I want to have it anyway." He grinned, challenging her...but her pussy did feel great rubbing against his cock like she was doing, however. It was slowly driving him mad inside...

Challenge accepted, she thought to herself. She smirked at Nathan, "well we will just have to test this willpower of yours. See how well it holds up to me!" She shifted so that her slit rubbed on the length of his cock. It was pleasuring to the both of them, but Elena knew that it would only make Nathan want to be inside her. Keeping a hold of his hands, she started to rubbed her breasts against his chest. And just so he couldn't use his legs against her, she placed her calves over the tops of his knees, preventing him from bending his legs. "You still got your willpower?" She asked coquettishly. Elena leaned down to his lips, taking his bottom lip between her teeth and pulling on it. "Do you feel how wet my pussy is? I want you so bad, but I want you to want me just as much."

"Oh my god..." He murmured as he felt EVERYTHING that she was doing to him. It was nearly impossible for him to keep a sane mind as she brought all that she had in tempting him to give in and simply say that he wanted to fuck her so badly that he'd be willing to impregnate her if that was the condition! "I'm...still hanging in here baby...You gotta do a lot...more than that to uh...get me to give in like I really want to..."

She smirked at his response. He was quite the fighter though and held resistant to her advances. She would indeed have to try a little harder to get him to just ravish her like she wanted. "Okay, you want more, then I'll give you more." She leaned her head down and to his neck and started to lick and nibbled at his flesh. She paired this sensuous kissing with moans against his ear. Elena was still rubbing herself all over his body, but now, doing it more vigorously and more audibly. "Mm, Nathan I want your cock so deep inside me. I want to feel you cum in me, fill me up! I want it, I need it!" Her begging was sure to drive him wild.

"Mm...I think I'm ready to give in if you're going to let me cum inside of you again." He said with a grin. "Why don't you roll over onto your back, then flip onto your stomach...hm? Lets try doggy style this time. I bet it'll feel much better getting fucked from behind. I know you want to feel the sensation."

It looked like she won, so she gladly let him go, giving him a nice deep kiss before getting off of him and rolling onto her stomach. She wanted nothing more than for him to cum inside her, she took the necessary precautions to ensure that she wouldn't get pregnant. That was the last thing that her and Nathan needed in their life. She laid there waiting for him, wanting him badly, but trying to not come across so needy.

He grinned and moved to start rubbing the top of his cock along her pussy before slowly sliding it inside. He grinned, wondering if it felt different for her since normally they did it missionary style...but now she was flipped around and it would be as if his cock was sliding in upside down now. "Ready, baby?"

She let out a gasp as his cock slid into her from behind. The angle was different, but it was good. "Mmm, yes I'm ready," she half moaned. Elena cocked her head to the side so that Nathan would be able to see her face. She was really wet and could feel her fluids along the insides of her legs. Nathan was really good at getting her ready.

Nathan grinned deviously as he began to start thrusting into her, cock sliding in and out of her pussy rapidly from behind as she was turning him on so much with every little detail of everything that she had been doing. 'I love you so much Elena...' Nathan thought in his head as his cock continued to thrust itself into her pussy.

She cried out in ecstasy as he penetrated her from behind. It was exactly what her body was needing and wanting. Her hands clung to the sheets as she pushed her ass against him every time he would thrust forward. It was definitely easy for him to thrust in and out of her because she was so wet. The sounds of their coupling and their own moaning and panting filled the room. "Nathan!" She moaned and arched her back, she was finding herself close to cumming.

"Elena...!" He cried out as well, and eventually came inside of her puss. His cock shot stream after stream of thick cum deep into her, yet he still did not stop thrusting, determined to have his lover orgasm like he had. He reached forward and began to massage her breasts as he continued to thrust, practically rubbing his cum into her pussy walls as he began to become more rough with her.

His cum felt so good shooting inside her. There was so much that she was able to feel it. When he began to get rough with her, Elena's whole body tensed and she finally erupted in her orgasm. "Ahhhh!" Her hands gripped the sheets tightly as most of her back was now off the bed. "Nathan, yes!" Her body sang his praise as every nerve tingled with delight.

He thrust harder and harder into her even after her orgasm, and soon came to a stop and pulled out of her. Nathan reached over and helped Elena back up onto the bed and grinned as he kissed her lips tenderly. "Was it good, baby?"

He thrust through her orgasm and it just felt so damn good. When he did stop and pulled out of her, she was panting and grinning at him as he helped her back onto the bed. She kissed him back, "oh Nathan, that was so good, baby you are amazing! I love you!" She grabbed the sides of his face and kissed him hard. This guy was just rocking her world and she couldn't have been any happier. "Did you enjoy it?"

"You better fucking know I enjoyed it..." Nathan said with a grin and kissed her lips. "Lets lay down...watch some TV...wait till we're both hungry and get some food...Then tomorrow we can actually go out and do something together, rather than just lay around and fuck all day. As fun as that sounds, it'll make it even less special if we do it as daily as we are doing. Heh."

Elena nestled against his side and flipped through the channels until she found something interesting to watch. "Even if she did this everyday, I'd say it's pretty damn special with you!" She wrapped her arm around him and kiss his chest. Nathan was quickly becoming everything to Elena, that much was obvious. "Let me know when you get hungry and I'll go make us some food okay?"

Back
Top Bottom