Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Seductress

Jugger82

Singularity
(Nathan - My Avatar)

Another F. This would be his fifth one in a row when it came to quizzes that his teacher had given him. "Dammit...!" He murmured in annoyance. Nathan was tired of failing his teacher's class and now he was completely failing. The only way he would be able to pass would be if he got at least 80s on his next few tests and that would at least bring him up to a C, which was barely passing. His parents had gone so far as to hire his teacher to tutor him after school in hopes of helping him pass and that they would pay the teacher even more if he managed to pass the class. Nathan was against this...he hated having to stay in the school even longer than he had to. He was a senior! He had a life...but now he was stuck. Now he awaits in the classroom for his teacher to come, obviously looking annoyed on this matter.

As her heels clicked down the hallway, Elena Halston was a little apprehensive about this tutoring thing. She had been hired by one of her student's parents to help him get his grades up. Elena knew Nathan's current academic situation, it wasn't good and he was a senior, so this tutoring was his final straw to graduating on time and with his classmates. She opened the door to her classroom and found him waiting there, at least he was punctual. "Hello Nathan, good to see that you're on time." Elena placed her bag on her desk and pulled out a series of notebooks. "So it looks like we've got our work cut out for us," she took those notebooks over to him and sat in the chair opposite him. She was wearing a typical outfit for a teacher, a pair of fitted slacks and a button up blouse, but since she was young, she had the blouse open a bit, letting the appropriate amount of skin show. Elena was in good shape and her figure would have told anyone looking at her that. "Though your parents are paying me to do this, I just really want to see you live up to your potential. I know that this is your last year and you just want to haul ass, but you've still got work to do." She gave him a small smile, trying to come off as understanding and not commanding, that would just make things a lot harder.

"Tch. If you really mean that, then why did you accept the extra cash?" He murmured as he took the notebook on the top of the stack and just began to skim through it, reading random notes and facts. He would remember some, but nearly none of all that he read for he would simply forget it the next day. He remained quiet, though his eyes trailed up to look at her every now and then before going back to the books. Nathan had been known to be disruptive in other classes...except hers. He didn't know why. He was always tame and quiet in her class, though he still retained an attitude and barely listened to anything she had to say. He sighed as he returned to the beginning of the notebook and began to skim it once more.

"I won't have that attitude and for your information, I took the extra for you as sort of a reward. I know that your parents are being strict with you, as they should be, so I figured that allowance and such would be tight, but if you don't want the money, which you will have to earn, then I will just give it back." Elena was not one to be made a fool out of. She may have been new to the school faculty, but that didn't mean that she was going to let the students walk all over her. "So, if we have an understanding then we can continue." She got up out of her seat and headed back over to the whiteboard. She set out a schedule of how things would work and what subjects they would go over on what days. Elena wasn't going to shove everything at him all at once, that wasn't good teaching. "So the two notebooks I gave you are for math and science. There are important facts and activities that you are required to complete. I've separated them by chapters and every two weeks, you will be tested on that knowledge." She walked over to her bag and pulled out the envelope of cash, "now depending on your grade, that will determine how much money I give you, but this stays between me and you. Your parents most likely will not agree with this method. Are we understood?" She stood in front of her desk, looking at him intently and waiting for an answer.

"Hmph. If you're going to pay me then I may as well try. Even if I fail I might get some change." He murmured as he continued to skim through the book. "I'll believe you when you give me the money first. Until then, I'm just going to do this at my own pace." His eyes trailed along the pages and then he went to her. She was more...revealing than other teachers. It was casual rather than formal...which was odd for this situation. Plus...she was younger than other teachers. It made it much more interesting to him. His mind slowly began to trail from reading the words on the page to lewd thoughts of his teacher and all of the hentai videos he usually watches when bored. A small blush came to his face but he didn't even notice it as he was still distracted with both his thoughts and the books. Soon he snapped out of it and shook his head. 'Dammit...Stop it. Thats just in the movies.' He thought before looking to her once more and then back to his books. He began to wonder though...what if it were real? A relationship between student and teacher? A devious grin came to his head. Maybe he could even...convince her to pass him without having to try hard.

He was being a bit difficult, but he was still sitting in his seat, so that was some progress. Elena let out a sigh, already feeling a bit frustrated that he might not take this seriously at all. She grabbed her things and went and had a seat next to him. She was a petite woman and quite shorter than he. If she were wearing regular clothes, she would have looked more like a student rather than a teacher. "Okay, let's start with science," she smiled at him, hoping that he'd break and leave the attitude alone for a bit. Elena got a chance to really look at him. He was a handsome young man with very attractive features. She found herself looking too long and averted her eyes to the books. She shook her head a moment, 'it's inappropriate, focus!' She told herself. Though Elena was a pretty girl, she hadn't had much luck in the relationship department. She was always so focused on school and just didn't have much time to date in college. She was a lot quieter and shyer in college than now, though she really hadn't blossomed much.

When she sat next to him, his eyes widened as he looked to her and then to his books. She was so close to him now...he could practically smell the perfume she wore. It was enticing. "Yeah...Yeah science..." He murmured as he switched from his math notebook to the science one she had given him. He opened it up and moved it so that the book was half and half on both of their desks. His eyes went to her once more and then he looked to his book, feeling a little more flustered now. He was half willing to do the deed he had thought of earlier but it was easier said than done. He never really dated. He wasn't interested in any of the girls in his school...well, except his teacher now. "I have trouble with Mitosis and Meiosis...and what was the difference between Osmosis and Diffusion...? I think we did something about a peeled boiled egg in salt water and left it in there overnight for osmosis and the next day it was shriveled...or was it expanded? I don't remember."

Her proximity to him was a little close, but she didn't want to back away and make him think that she was offended by being too close to him so she stuck with it. When he started talking about what he had trouble with in science, she listened intently. She was glad to hear that some things were sticking with him, he just needed a little guidance to figure out the rest. Elena offered her advice on how to differentiate the terms and how to best remember them. It was simple enough and hopefully it would stick. Once Nathan seemed to have grasped the terms, she patted him on the back, but that pat turned into a soft and short little caress. His back was warm against her palm and she blushed slightly as she pulled her hand away. She shouldn't have done that, but there was no taking it back now.

"Mrs. Halston..." He murmured as he felt her hand caress his back. Was she coming onto him? This might make things easier for him...somewhat. He looked to her with a small shy look on his face and then he looked her in the eyes, a little annoyed now that he was so vastly different compared to his public image at that moment. "Are you coming on to me, Mrs. Halston...? You're awfully close and that pat on the back was a little more than a pat..." He looked her in the eyes, wondering what she would say due to his accusation. Or rather what she would think about him for accusing her of such things.

She was surprised at his words, she just sat there a moment, looking wide eyed at him. "I..I'm so sorry Nathan, I didn't mean to make that come across as such." She looked down at her hands, feeling ashamed that he had noticed her not so appropriate actions. Elena was barely aware of them and only noted it after they happened. Any authority that she had in her voice was now gone. She really didn't mean anything by sitting so close to him or rubbing his back, it just kind of happened. Deep down, she liked giving him the attention though. They weren't too far off in age and he was pretty cute. "Forgive me," She immediately got up from her seat and walked over to her desk. With her back turned to him, she took a few deep breaths, trying to get a hold of herself.

Watching her go to her seat, her back to him, he frowned as he could hear her breathing...deeply for some reason. He stood up and walked over to her, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Its alright Mrs. Halston...Don't work yourself up over it." He said with a smile as he walked over so he was in front of her, smiling. "It was...a nice touch. Gentle and warm..." He replied and took her hand gently into both of his hands, and brought it up to caress it gently against his cheek. "So soft and warm...Mrs. Halston..." His eyes gazed into hers. "Don't beat yourself up about it...okay? I don't mind. Really."

Feeling his hand on her shoulder, she stood up straighter and tried to compose herself. He was being sweet about it all, telling her that it wasn't a big deal and that it was a nice touch. When he came around to the front of her, she met his gaze with hers. Having her hand in both of his was also inappropriate, but he was right, it was nice. She smiled softly as he raised her hand up to his cheek and rubbed her hand against it. She swallowed loudly as this was definitely something that they should not be doing. "It's Miss Halston, I'm not married." She didn't know why she said it, but she did. She also didn't pull her hand away from his cheek, at least not immediately. She did eventually pull it back, "thank you for that, let's get back to the work," she gestured her hand toward the empty seats.

"Miss...It has a nicer tone." He replied, and heard her gesture toward the seats. "Okay...but could you sit next to me and teach me some more? I'll just doze off if you stand and try to explain it...Miss Halston." He smiled and moved back to his desk...wondering if she was falling for him like he had hoped. He felt bad for using her like this but he needed to graduate. He didn't want to go another year at school and nor did he want to spend summer in classes. "Come now...I still need help with X and Y chromosomes...The sex chromosomes."

Why Elena was always attracted to the bad boys, she didn't know, but there was something captivating about Nathan now that she was getting to know him a little better. She smiled at him and took the seat next to him as before. He mentioned having trouble with the sex chromosomes, but she figured that he was mainly trying to sound obtuse to be cute. Elena went over them just in case. She pointed to a few basic diagrams in the book and started to talk about how the chromosomes were different. She was in teacher mode, but every so often, she'd look at him a little flirtatiously. She just couldn't shake this feeling, but she was going to do her best not to act on it. Besides, he was 18 so flirting wasn't against the law, it was just frowned upon.

They had spent a good while on science and Elena figured that that was enough for today. He would be back tomorrow and they would start on math. "Okay, get those two assignments done for tomorrow. I expect quality work Nathan." She nodded and smiled at him as she got up from her seat. "You are free to go now."

He nodded. "Alright Miss Halston." He said with a smile and grabbed the two assignments. "See you after school tomorrow...Maybe tomorrow after school we can go over sex ed?" He said teasingly with a playful wink to her, before getting his things and leaving to go home.

---

The next day during class, he was just as cold as he had always been before. Not paying attention in class to her and simply dozing off and sleeping through most of the lectures and assignments she had given. It was after school where he was more...awake. He came in and sat in his chair, leaning back in his chair with his legs propped up on the desk. He wondered when Elena was going to show up...Maybe they could get a little closer today.

Elena just smirked at his remark about sex ed, that wasn't a topic that they needed to go over. She waved him goodbye as he left the classroom. She sat at her desk for a while contemplating what had happened between the two of them. It wasn't anything to really worry about, but it felt like just the start of something. She had been alone for some time now and the slight interest that Nathan was showing her, made Elena feel good. She knew that it was inappropriate though, but maybe that's what enticed her the most. Finally, she gathered her things and headed home for the day.

Nathan was his usual self in class the next day. It frustrated her a lot because he couldn't just pick and choose when he wanted to behave. He needed to show progress both in school and after it. She was in something of a sour mood when she came into the classroom after school. She walked right up to Nathan and pushed his feet off the desk, "this isn't your home, so don't treat it as such!" Then she walked over to her desk and sat down. She was a little dressier today as she had a staff meeting earlier. She was wearing a black pencil skirt and a sleeveless v-neck blouse with a pair of nude color heels. "Do you have those assignments that you were to complete?" She was stern today, she wasn't going to let him get away with his lazy attitude.

"Jeez calm the hell down. Your crows feet are showing when you look so stern." He insulted as he pulled out the assignments and put them on the desk. They were mostly done, aside from one or two problems on both of them that he could not figure out at all, not even able to just guess the answer. "I tried to remember so don't get mad at me for not doing like three problems." He murmured, disgusted with her attitude already. Though...she seemed so much more interesting in the clothes she was wearing at the moment.

She pretended that she didn't hear that insult because it would have just made her fly off the handle. She glared at him when he came up to hand in the assignments. She grabbed the papers and looked at them. He was missing a few problems, but all the rest that he had done were correct. She sighed, "Look, I don't want this afternoon to start off this way, so I apologize for my attitude. Thank you for completing what you could and getting the answers correct." She looked at him and gave a soft smile. For some reason, she just couldn't stay upset with him. Part of that was knowing how frivolous that he might think all this was and Elena just wanted to prove to him that with a little effort, he could raise his grades and graduate on time. "Go ahead and get you math notebook out, we'll start on that today." She got up and took a seat next to him.

"Whatever." He replied to her apology and went back to his desk, waiting for her to look through the papers. He sighed as she ordered him to take out the math notebook and did what she did and took it out. He placed it on the desk, and did not care that she moved closer to him. He still seemed hurt that she would come in the room in such a manner immediately and then pretend like nothing happened. "What are we going to learn today?"

She could tell that her sour mood had affected him and she didn't want today to start out like that so before she delved into the math book, she turned to look at him in all seriousness. "I got frustrated with you because during school, you don't pay any attention, yet during these sessions, you seem to catch on quick, I just don't get it. So you like more of the one on one thing or what?" She really wanted an answer because if he just applied himself a little, he would be doing ten times better. "I mean yesterday you were really sweet to me and it kind of hurt my feelings a little that you reverted back to being distant and callous today." She shook her head, "I don't know, maybe I'm just looking too much into this..." She opened the math book to the section on graphing, "do you have a graphing calculator with you?" She asked nicely.

He did not answer her questions. He simply looked away a little bit and ignored her for a bit until she asked him if he had a graphing calculator. "No. I don't have one." He replied as he still did not look to her. He was still annoyed with her. He did like these one on one sessions a lot more but he hated groups of people in classes. He used to be in better classes, with better people...but failed a class the semester before and was forced to take a lower level class. He knew all of the material...or at least he could review it once and remember it. It was just the people he hated moreover since they were all ignorant or disrespectful.

She didn't press him for an answer, she was pretty sure that it was the group settings that he didn't care for. She nodded to him when he stated that he didn't have a calculator. Elena then got up and grabbed hers from her bag, "here, you can use mine." She then began to go over the different graphing techniques and how to remember which one's were for what equations. That was the tricky part for most students, remembering what equations to use. After about an hour of math, Elena decided that it was a good time to take a small break. "Okay, let's stop here with the math and after a ten minute break, we'll get started on English." She smiled a little brighter at him as she got up and went over to her desk. She pulled out some change for the soda machine, "would you like a soda, my treat?"

Throughout the hour, he began to mellow out and seemed to return to normal rather than annoyed. He couldn't stay mad forever either. When she offered a soda for him, he sighed. "I'll take a bottle of water if that is okay with you." He replied and moved to her. "I'll go with you though. I don't want to be cooped up in here alone with a book. Minutes will feel like hours unless I'm doing something so...yeah."

She smiled at him as he agreed to the drink. She grabbed some extra change and walked with him out of the classroom and down the hall to where all the vending machines were. She bought him a water and got herself an iced tea. She figured that he'd want a soda, being a teenager and all, but that wasn't the case. "So no soda? Not much of a sugar person?" She was making small talk as they walked back down the hall.

"Its not that. I drink soda. Its just I prefer water right now...Don't need to have a crash later by drinking gallons of soda." He took the water and began to drink it eagerly. Walking back with her, he was standing beside her and noticed that there was a wet floor sign on the hall now. "I guess the janitor must have recently washed here..." He replied. "Lets be careful." He walked with her along the hall...but trip, falling into her and spilling his water all over her shirt, completely emptying the rest of the bottle.

Back
Top Bottom