Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Gypsy's dance (dom wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trisscar

Star
quick basics though so no one gets their toes stepped on.

i usually do 2 or 3 good paragraphs if im into the story fairly regularily as i can, i like smut and plot near equal unless im really in the mood for some action and my limits are death, gore, vore, age play, incest, yuri, hardcore beastiality, water sports and extreme bondage.

my dos are fairly broad, including mild or moderate bondage (i mean whats a sxm without some ropes and collars) mild noncon to a point nothing Overly violent but some situations just call for it after all. mild exibitionism and a few other things.

now on to the idea!!!
----------------------

Set in medival time in the heart of paris when the gypsy's were starting to settle. My character is a gypsy girl named Silviana who dances in the street for money to feed her extensive family, though when the dancing isnt enough she will resort to pick pocketing also.

the dom in this story would be some sort of upper class man, rich and powerful. or he could be a high ranking officer in the paris police. either way he frequantly see's Silviana dancing in the square and stops to admire her from afar, until one day she is caught pick pocketing and is dragged to the head of the guard for a punnishment.

Well you can guess what sort of punnishment the guards can dream up for a beautiful criminal. the dom character will either step in and save her from her punnishment by the other guards totally and instead punnish her lightly himself then release her, or he could decide that having the pretty gyspy to entertain him would be even better.
Of course Silviana will fight him until he makes her submit, constantly trying to escape and so forth. but slowly a relationship begins to form between the two leading up to a slow build romantic theme.

plenty of smut for this but plot also.

Looking for a strong dom that can be equal parts harsh and gentle depending on what he thinks will work best for his latest chalange.

if interested pm me or respond on this thread.

Silviana
Danube_Gypsy_Dancer_by_MagnaAngel.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom