Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You want him too?(Zombie and Bass)

Sam smirked down at him. "Whatever you want." She said, hoping he'd take control and experiment with what he liked. Afterall, there was no better time than with a whore who didn't care what you did with her.

Sam smiled at him at he touched her breasts and she moaned again. She continued moving up and down on his cock, her pace never changing. "You want to try a different position?" She asked, wondering how much he wanted to learn or if he wanted her to teach him everything.

She grinned and almost laughed at his confused look. "Yes, position. This one is called riding or cowgirl, It's where the girls on top. There's also doggy style, where the girl is on her hand and knees and the guy kneels behind her or missionary which is..." She paused, leaning in close to him and grabbing hold of him with her arms and legs and quickly flipped him, moaning at the position of his cock inside her. "Like this." She concluded. "And there are a ton others. Pretty much any way you can get your cock in me is a different position." She said, surprised his father or friends hadn't told him about other positions.

She leaned up a bit, adjusting his hips so his thrusts would be more smooth. "Ahh! There ya go!" She said, laying back and enjoying his cock inside her.

Jake could feel her chest jiggling against him as he thrust. "Mmmmgggh!" Jake groaned loudly. "Oh god....something's coming out!"

Sam couldn't help but grin at his innocence but she didn't have much time to think on It because she came as well. Her pussy tightening around him and her back arched and she came. "Mmm that was your sperm coming out. Its. Also called cum jizz, skeet and a lot of other things." She said, gently stroking his hair. She couldn't believe this boy had never played with himself before.

Jake panted after he climaxed and fell back. "That...felt too good..." He whispered, basking in the afterglow.

Sam moaned contently, rolling over and laying next to him. "That it did." She said, rolling slightly to cuddle with him. "Anything else you want to try?" She asked curiously.

Sam drifted off to sleep after a while as well. In the morning they woke up in the same position, his face burried in her chest. She kissed him on the head gently. "Morning sleepy head." Her soft voice sounded like a melody. She was actually growing fond of this one. Not many clients wanted to spend the night.

Jake woke up groggily. "Morning Sam." He said before yawning. "Thanks for last night. I never knew how amazing it could be..." He whispered.

Sam kissed his forehead. "Any time cutie." She winked at him. Just then another girl came into the room. "Sam! I gotta tell you about this kid..." She trailed off when she saw Sam still had a client. Alexis was the girls name, though It one looked at her long enoigh they would realize she was not a girl, but older. Alexis just grinned at the pair. "Who's your friend?" She asked

Zombie Chewtoy said:
Sam kissed his forehead. "Any time cutie." She winked at him. Just then another girl came into the room. "Sam! I gotta tell you about this kid..." She trailed off when she saw Sam still had a client. Alexis was the girls name, though It one looked at her long enoigh they would realize she was not a girl, but older. Alexis just grinned at the pair. "Who's your friend?" She asked

Jake blushed and tried to cover himself. "U-um...." He whispered.

Sam just smirked "This is Jake. It was his first time last night but damn was he good. I actually came. I didn't even have to fake It." She said. With how sweet Sam sounded It was surprising those words came out of her mouth. Alex licked her lips, looking the boy over. "Damn, really? Can I borrow him?" She asked, laughing a hit though she was completely serious. "The kid I had last night came so fast I barely even got wet." She said. Sam just shrugged. "Its up to him. He might have to go home." She said, looking to Jake to make a decision.

A grin grew across Alexis's face when he agreed to it. "There's no charge, Sweetheart. We're not even open right now. This is strictly personal." She said, stepping forward and giving him her hand. "You are just too cute!" She said, smiling at him happily. Now that he was closer, he'd be able to tell Alexis was no spring chicken. She was an older, more experienced woman and looked like she could have kids a little younger than him at this point in her life. In fact, she did. But she was still really hot. With large, DDD breasts, a small waist and big child bearing hips, she was one hot MILF.

Jake blushed wildly at this information. A MILF? An older woman? Who wanted to bed him? A lump rose in the covers of the bed.

Back
Top Bottom