Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:angel:so I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for yet, I'm new to all of this. I'm willing to try new things.... Anyone want to help teach me/break me in? ;)

I'll step up to the plate, perhaps. What kind of things do you like? Are you interested as playing characters from a certain show/movie/book, or as your own original creations? What do you find arousing? What do you think would turn you off?

Well let me give you pointers on to how to attract a larger crowd.

1) You should let people know what you like to roleplay (New or not you should have an idea of what you wish to do, be it original characters and world or perhaps based off of a series.
2) If you are going with original, do you wish to play a realistic world or fantasy, then is it modern, medieval, Victorian, what time period?
3) You should lift multiple kinks you enjoy along with sexual orientation and pairings (Such as Teacher // Student) along with listing which roll you wish to play.
4) These are just some pointers, but you can also look around and see how others set up their threads to get an Idea of how to attract more people.

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Shay%20candy

Ok so here is my rabbit hole, somebody showed me this yesterday so I just did one for starters based off of what I know. At this point I'm open to try new things though because things I never thought would catch my attention or get my blood going is lol. It's kinda like I'm an rp virgin on a sense ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom