Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Claiming 'Property'. Auspicious/Desertpaladin

Auspicious

Planetoid
Plotline: A Monster Hunter slays a dangerous Fox demon, only to discover said demon has a mate. By law the monster hunter now owns all the fox demons possessions and mate.

Tags: Demon/Fur/Tail/Magical setting/ Big breasts/ Lactation/pregnancy/ More to come.

Characters:
Auspicious
Name:Sybil
Race:Kumiho -Fox demon-.
Appearance: Small/delicate but decidedly voluptuous. Long, silky flowing silver hair adorned with many shiny bobbles. Eyes the color of ice.Large, sensitive white/silver ears with tuffed ends, and a long, luxurious silver tail(s) -9 of them in total- wrapped in pearled bands. Pale skin and long slender arms, feminine hands. She prefers to wear lavish clothing, and is truly spoiled and entitled.
Snap_RfUYQ8gYON774355817.jpg

Character:

Name: Lance Stewart
Race: Human
Height: 6'4"
Build: Strong
Appearance: Messy brown hair and a squared jaw with a rugged full beard. His attire is from pieces of armor and clothes he was able to scrounge up including a plate shoulder blade, bracers, and some greeves. He is overall very handsome looking.
http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflegends/images/3/39/Garen_RuggedSkin.jpg

(Excellent. I'll open up with first post then :D )

Reclining against the luxurious silks and furs lining the floor of her sleeping chamber, Sybil yawned daintily and glanced at a clock on the wall. Her 'Mate' was late bringing home her dinner, and she was beginning to lose her patience -what little she possessed-. "Where is that idiot? Liver and truffles aren't so hard to fetch, even for an imbecile like him..." she sniffed, her decidedly perfect features turning into a slight frown.

Getting to her feet, she slid through the rooms of her shared abode, which was located underground in a abandoned gem cave. Something felt different, and the idea of change made her tails fluff a little with anxiety. She could feel it in her bones, something big was about to happen. What it was exactly, she wasn't sure. But she didn't like it.

Making her way towards the entrance of her den, she let her long, pearl colored claws click and drag against the shimmering walls, her ice blue eyes lighting in the dark cave. With a delicate snap of her long, feminine fingers, torches inside her home lit up with bright blue fox fire, bringing the stunningly elegant home into view.

By this time it should be close to midnight outside. Night was when her kind began their day, avoiding the hustle and bustle of humans and the heat of the sun. She was rather partial to the moon herself admittedly.

Pausing in the dining room, she lifted a pomegranate from a stone bowl, and rubbed its waxy flesh against one of the silk covered and deliciously ample breasts she currently claimed ownership to. She was currently 'mated' to a six tail named Grev. He was obviously not to her standards, and he lacked dignity, intelligence and most importantly a back bone. She refused to bear offspring with a mate with such inferior genes.

She was aware her rejection caused the insufferable git to resort to pleasures with other demons, and recently even human women. She hoped the idiot would finally accept that he was not worthy to be her mate, and disperse. The idea of 'single' life thrilled her, no need to deal with such a weak willed moron in her presence.

She supposed she'd miss him for the willingness he showed when hunting for her meals, but that eagerness would be just as easily found in another servant. Perhaps she'd replace him with a few frog demons. They were slimy and smarmy, but terrified of her. She found terror to be a convenient tool to control others with.

She would soon be shocked, or maybe not so much so. After all she did say her mate had resorted to finding comfort in human women... well let's just say the feelings were not mutual. The weakling had managed to get a bounty on its head and as she stood there mostly confined she heard the breaking of one of the wooden doors that helped close off their lair from the rest of the world as her mate had been chucked through it, standing up weekly as the beast growled at the human walking in through the door. He was not as well dressed as her. her mate. He was a lower born, something more animal like in appearance with a fox snout and essentially a fox anthro with multiple tails. But he was of course the male of her species, which in most monster senses tended to have them look more intimidating.

The human which walked in was a drastic change in appearance, sure he was not the best dressed but he looked good in that rugged, adventurer sort of way that could get many women weak in the knees. Holding his sword in one hand he quickly readied a new defensive stance as Lance watched the wild beast lunge at him, clawing at him trying to find an opening. Using the large size of his sword he tried to block the incoming attacks and was mostly succeeding thanks to the size and clearly the head wound the beast had received thanks to being tossed through a wooden door. Feeling the creature getting tired he lunged the blunt shield like side forward, knocking the beast in the head and dazing him.

Taking his chance he struck, Lance growling out as he swung his sword and soon there was a head flying through the air. Looking as the body fell to the ground, blood pooling he grumbled and grabbed the head inspecting it. It would be the proof of his kill and his new paycheck as he looked around "Well... this place looks nice for a mindless beast" he said "Bet he would mind if I look around" he said with a smirk. Hell Lance was a mercenary, it kind of came with the territory of monster hunter and besides no one really cared if you stole something from a monster unless it came back to harm others. With the owner dead he doubted anyone would really care as he began to move into what was now his den.

The moment she heard the crackling of wood, her whole body stiffened.

"That IDIOT... How many times to I have to tell him to be careful with MY possessions. Animal. Why I -of all people- got so unfortunate to get shackled with that fowl, loathsome, terrible excuse for a fox is beyond my comprehension...." she muttered bitterly. Her leisurely pace quickened and became irritable, her tails lashing from side to side, much like a thoroughly rankled feline. The talons on her delicate feet rapped against the floor as she moved from room to room, incensed and ready to turn her mate into kibble.

She was NOT expecting to find the corpse of her Mate sprawled at the entrance of their den. His rumbled body lay and bloodied, his liquids seeping into a considerable puddle in front of her. For a moment she was stunned. "G-Grev?..." she managed, dropping the pomegranate in her hand. The moment the fruit hit the floor, its flesh split, and thick, sticky garnet colored juices pooled on the floor, like a mocking of Grev's corpse.

She spun around quickly, feeling slightly panicked. If Grev was dead... Then the likely hood that whatever or whomever had done it was currently wandering around her cave. Her face screwed up into an irritated expression as she noted a trail of blood - undoubtedly from Grev's missing head- speckling her immaculate floor.

"Honestly... Kill the Beast, I've got no qualms on that... But at least wrap his head up to keep him from dirtying up my abode... Some animals..." she grumbled, following after the trail of blood.

Sniffing the air, she caught a whiff of masculine odor and a strong aura. Her blood stirred with excitement and she ran her clever pink tongue over her sharp incisors. "Human then..." she noted, somewhat impressed. Grev had not been anywhere as strong as she was, but he was undoubtedly stronger then some of the most stall wart humans. For a human to have slain her prior mate... He'd have to be someone amazing. She chuckled to herself, feeling irritation melt away to amusement, as an almost giddy smirk crossed her fair features.

Then she saw him. Well... His back at least. He was tall, and he was rugged and covered in armor. In his hand he held a sword which dripped with the crimson of Grev's life source. She inhaled a long breath through her nose and lifted her chin somewhat arrogantly. " Has anyone ever told you its quite rude to slay a Ladies Mate, and leave his corpse -bleeding- on her nice clean floor?" She noted, her feminine voice luring,amused and somewhat annoyed. She stared at him through her long eyelashes, waiting for him to turn to face her.

Now he had to admit, with the various nicer touches he had to think someone else was there. After all he had seen some of the women the monster had boned and he had to admit, not the best taste there. But s he turned to look over at the owner of a voice that dripped with as much honey as it did venom he soon figured out just who decorated the place. Looking down at the head he shrugged and he said "Not my home" he said walking toward her "What... you want a piece of me too or something? I mean I was going to really just ignore anything else here, well except for some stuff I can pawn" he said as he left the head still in one hand as he knew the blood was dripping but honestly the way she looked at him did not strike him the best of ways and honestly, he kind of liked the idea of pissing off anyone who he felt like was a snob.

"So you were that poor things mate? Wow... how the hells did it manage to get you? I mean I'm probably not the best judge in monster tems but still, I mean he was like behind the dumpster garbage and well... you don't seem like that physically anyway" he said as he looked her over openly "Anyway, I think you had something more to say... maybe do" he said as he readied his sword expecting an attack as he said "Otherwise get out of the way, I plan on just taking the head and taking my bounty, nothing really here worth taking anyway"

First it was a snort, which bubbled over into a chuckle as feminine peals of laughter spilled out her full, sensual lips. "Nothing of worth you say?... Well.. They did say that Humans displayed an appalling lack of decor... Evidently they were right" she notes, sniffing the air snobbishly, staring over the tip of her finely boned nose, through her long, soot colored eyelashes. She fluttered them a few times, the soft lengths batting against her high, well shaped cheek bones.

She runs her fingers over a delicate looking vase, it is thin and undeniably fragile with accents that spoke of the orients, lushly inlaid with rubies and traces of gold and pearls. "This vase, for example is three hundred years old. It costs more then a human would make in three lifetimes, working non stop" she notes whimsically. She brushes past him, the soft silk of her gown whispering against his armor. Her scent wafts around him, floral notes of jasmine and honey with a feminine musk that was elegant and pure dripping sexuality.

Stepping in front of Lance, she reaches out and lifts the dripping head of the deceased Grev, rolling her eyes slightly. "Even in death his face was utterly devoid of intelligence..." she notes dully, clearly not surprised. "Go head and take the head, I certainly don't want it. Take the body out as well and burn it somewhere, undoubtedly it will stink up my den." she notes and waves him off dismissively, turning her back on him without a second thought as she heads back towards the door to examine the damage.

He chuckled some "Well he got you didn't he? So what was he then, smarter than you? Or was he stronger" he said as he looked at her with slightly hardening eyes. He was getting tired of her high and mighty look about things and was seriously beginning to wonder if he should go back on the "only kill a monster with a bounty or one trying to kill me" policy he had as he moved closer and he smirked some "Wait a second... I do remember one little thing so I don't know where you think you are going... isn't it a sort of... monster law that everything that one male owns goes to another only if he is killed. Well I would say that I utterly murdered this fucker" he said holding up the head which had finally stopped leaking the last bits of blood as he looked at her "And last I remember... weren't women considered property to monsters? So if I'm right... I think that means you belong to me little miss "Too good for anything" he snorted a small laugh as he looked at her "Bet that's why your mate was fucking around with other women, you weren't good enough in the sack or something?" he figured he would have had to have hit a button by now. Sure he knew that it was not the best choice to just pick random fights with monsters but hell if she went for him then he could fight her too. And honestly with all this condescending looks and remarks she gave him he wanted to see her knocked down a few pegs, either as the mate for a human which was the lowest disgrace for a monster, or beat her up and make sure she learned her place the hard way.

Her leisure stature hardened quite quickly and she swung around on the balls of her feet to face him, expression unchanged for the most part, a smile that lacked warmth, body lacking relaxation. " That Beast was unfit to lick my toes. Our unfortunate match up was not up to either of us" She sniffed somewhat indignantly.

Her body was alive with an irritated static that practically jumped off her smooth skin as she eyed him with twin pools of iced dagger eyes at the mention of women being property. "Careful what you say Human, looks are rather deceiving. My Mate was a rather fearsome looking creature, and look how easily he lost... Doesn't that make you curious about me? Clearly he wasn't the brains or the brawn of the operation, which should be obvious, even to a human." She purred with saccharine poison on her bitter tongue.

She gestured around to the den. " All these things are expensive and beautiful. They are -however- replaceable. Take them if you so desire. HOWEVER...." she began, walking up to him. She let her clawed finger travel up the length of his chest piece, before poking him roughly. "You will NEVER, not in a million lifetimes, OWN me" She concluded icily, her fox ears twitching with silent rage.

With that she spun on her heel, and paused at Grev's mangled corpse, before setting it aflame with her fox fire. It ignited in a brilliant blue blaze, charring it to a unrecognizable pile of ashes within seconds, before putting itself out. She opened the door and used her luxurious tails to sweep the ash right out of the abode and into the whipping wind, where it was soon gone for good.

Once the deed was gone, she swept past the human and back to her sleeping quarters, her womanly hips swaying side to side, the silken fabric clinging to her rounded and firm backside, a slit in the dress revealing long and well shaped legs with dainty feet and delicate ankles. She gave a feminine hiss of displeasure before entering her room, casting a poisoned glare at Lance and slamming the door behind her.

"Touchy" he said as he sighed. In truth this female excited him greatly. He did not know what it was, maybe it was how against the idea of being his mate, maybe it was a thrill of the hunt sort of thing. Whatever it was he was not about to leave just yet. Deciding to wrap the head up in a sack he tossed it aside as he walked over to the door and he pushed it open stepping inside as he looked at the fox and he said "Oh no, we are not done yet" he said as he moved over to her and he said "You interest me, but don't worry, I'm not the wimp your husband is, I don't need to resort to rape to get a woman to want me..." his eyes looked her over as he said "Now... what's the matter foxy? Afraid you will not be able to control me if we start? I mean I get you are beautiful, and clearly have more brains than that thing who could barely string together 2 words but... come on... you mean to tell me you could not only mate with me without feeling anything but also manage to stay on top..." he smirked some as he looked at her and he then said "If you can make me cum, through full sex..." he moved closer "I will be out of your hair... or if you want I can be your slave... but should I win and make you cum first... then I want you... every last inch of you"

As the door swung open she stiffened at her vanity mirror, having begun the process of undoing her intricate hair do. She had laid all the crystals, pins and combs aside and was in the middle of dragging a brush through her long silky, silver mane of hair. She eyed him through the mirror, eyes still fuming, but an undeniable glimmer of curiosity and amusement shimmering in her blue eyes. Setting the brush down, she stands back up, and walks to her closet, selecting a ground length, gossamer gown with a sweet heart cut and transparent bodice.

"Do you know much of seducing women?" she inquires curiously, slipping behind a fairly transparent dressing screen. The piece of furniture was made of gold and ivory set against red oak, the screen part was milky white and her lovely shape could be made out behind it without revealing any details. It also reached right above her full, tempting breasts. She maintained eye contact as she raised her long, slender arms above her head, drawing up her silk gown and laying it to the side, before redressing in the transparent gown she had selected from her wardrobe.

With absolute elegance and grace, she slipped out from behind the screen, running her clawed fingers through the length of her hair, letting it settle around her in luminous waves. " I suppose having someone with more then three brain cells to fetch my meals would be an improvement. You are capable of purchasing upscale items... I don't eat trash food. Foie Gras and truffles preferably. No cheap spirits either. Only the best for the best." she noted sing songishly. The idea of such an arrogant human becoming her slave was admittedly tempting.

It seemed that her day might end on a positive note. As she was quite assured he'd never make her orgasm before him.

"To be clear, I'd like to hear your specifics on 'every last inch of you' and its meaning... What exactly would be required of me should you accomplish the impossible and fell me in this bedroom battle?" she nearly chirped, her eyes warming up considerably. She brushed past Lance, her silky tails dancing across his backside in an utterly teasing manner as she crawled across the ridiculously sized bed on her hands and knees, her shapely derriere swaying beneath the thin garment. With no undergarments, the details of her sex were obscured weakly by the nearly transparent fabric of the night gown.

Once comfortable, she turned to face him once more, her full breasts rising and falling gently, nipples hard and berry colored beneath the fabric, raised tips lifting the fabric a bit. She eyed him and nibbled her lower lip suggestively, causing it to plump and flush with blood.

He listened to her insult him but he saw how she looked at him. She was interested, his eyes looking over her body as he watched the beautiful form strip and eventually move to the bed. "You know full well just what I mean, just like if I were to be your slave you would become my mate, my property" he said as he moved toward the bed, his strong figure standing just at the edge as he looked over her, a bulge forming at the crotch of his pants as he stripped himself of his armor, letting it fall to the stone floor with a definite clang as his sword did the same. He stood there wearing the jacket, the shirt and his pants and boots. He pulled off his jacket next, tossing it over toward the screen she had changed behind as he moved onto the bed, moving on top of her as his shirt soon joined the growing pile of his possessions on the floor, his strong, muscular body had scars sure, but they were those of great battles he had won, not a single one on his back as he never turned his back on an opponent.

With his body now over hers and so little left on either of their forms he looked down at her as he leaned in, nipping at her ear "you think you can handle that? Being a slave for a human? I mean... I can tell how proud you think you are" he said as a small dangling piece hung from his neck, a treasured family heirloom, a gold coin said to have been passed down from his ancestors, not knowing it was worth far more than that vase she had been going on about earlier.

She chuckled, reclining her inviting body back against the silks and furs that covered the bed. The muscular, predatory stance of his form climbing over hers made her fight to repress a shiver as she took a controlled breath through her nose, inhaling his scent. His bravery and attempt to dominate her was a welcomed surprise. The truth was, though she was a thousand years of age, and had nine tails, she had little practice in the bed chamber.

Not to say she had never seen sex in action. She had spied many creatures in the throes of passion and in such had a good idea of how the process worked. She had heard that there was much pain in losing ones maiden head, and though the idea of such an intimate pain was undesirable, she could see how it might be useful in this situation. For, if she were in pain during the coupling, how would he bring her to climax?

The moment his teeth nipped her ear, a soft, throaty purr rumbled from her chest as warmth and determination swept through her veins. She looked up and deeply into his eyes. "So assured of your victory already... And we haven't even begun..." She mused impishly, letting her thigh drag against his clothed leg suggestively. She brought her own lips to his ear, blowing a warm puff against the shell before nipping it in return. " I do so hope you are not all talk and no action..." She mused silkily, allowing her hands to draw lazy circles against his broad, strong back.

It was then that her eyes caught sight of the dangling trinket around his neck. A giddy and distracted wave of glee swept into her belly as she reached up to trace her claw against the coin hanging around his neck. "... Pretty" she admitted distractedly, unknowingly displaying one of her weaknesses.

Shiny baubles.

EXPENSIVE shiny baubles.

He smiled some, pulling the coin up as he saw how distracted she was and he held the simple chain which kept it around his neck in his teeth, dangling it now right in front of her face as he removed his pants, tossing them aside with the rest of his clothing following suit as he smiled down at her. She was slightly distracted by the bauble, his hands moving to her sides, pulling up the silk of her gown until the front part was up to her waist or just rolled to the side and his hands moved up her sides. He was taking her distracted little greedy weakness and he used it to grope her chest slowly, roughly, letting her feel through the fine silk just how rough, how strong his hands were as he groped and molded her large chest to his will.

All the while his large cock was grinding against her pussy lips, smirking some as he felt her body responding to his touch. Sure his shivered at the feel of the silk or the practically silk like feel of her skin and fur. His eyes on her as he gently lowered the coin so that it touched her lips with such tenderness it was almost like a butterfly floating above her as his hands spread her legs and he began to thrust his large cock into that perfect pink pussy. His cock head now within her he felt how tight she was as he smirked "Well now, little miss high and mighty" he groaned as he thrust in a bit more "is a virgin... now this is a surprise"

She knew she shouldn't have let herself get distracted by that damned bauble. Dirty trick of him to play on her. But she couldn't help but respond to his rough but sensual groping of her breasts, a soft, nearly squealing gasp leaving her lips as his calloused palm closed around her fleshy mounds and squeezed, sending electrical pleasure to the nerves in her nipples. Her body unwittingly arched upwards, heat washing over her, a heady throb in her belly as she felt her lower lips dampen with anticipation. The change in her body surprised her, as she had never really found herself drawn to the point of sexual arousal, and certainly never to this degree.

She hadn't even paid much mind to him lifting the flimsy material of her night gown, until the heavy hotness of his hand was upon her naked hips, and she found a gulp of nervously inhaled air sticking in her throat. Then the coin was against her lips, cold and heavy but tender and gentle... So luring. She closed her plush lips around the relic and moaned softly, slowly swiveling her hips up into his hand, feeling her heart flutter in her chest. It was a terrifying and liberating sensation, the intensity of her arousal, and her bodies demand to be touched and loved and pleasured.

The heat of his skin as he spread her legs caused her to whimper quietly, her limbs willingly parting for him, exposing her most secret of places. Wet and pink and dewy with need and not a trace of hair. Her lips were perfect, especially by human standards. If he had spread her wider to examine, he surely would have noticed her rosy pink hymen buried inside her delectable folds. The coolness of the air as she was opened up, and the warmth of his hands sliding up her firm thighs was tantalizing and her unused hole twitched in anticipation, her clit perking and peeking out as if curious from beneath its hood.

Then he was inside her. And it hurt. Oh how it hurt. He was so thick, and big, and throbbing. Tears stung her eyes, but she fought off the sob in the back of her throat. She wouldn't give him that. She grit her teeth, and tried to fight off her bodies response of pushing him right back out again. The heat and hardness of his cock against her newly opened sex was a strange mixture of pain and pleasure as his heat seared her, and his throbbing caused unknown depths inside her to respond by twitching in response.

"I-I'm picky" she managed, as if trying to defend her chastity. It was true. With those of her kind, females HAD to be picky. Raising young -especially in this time where monsters were hunted- was dangerous, and only mates with appropriate and strong genes were accepted. Weak genetics would not be allowed to propagate. Weak mates were useless if they could not or would not protect their offspring.

She watched him thrust inside her, a bit awed how his undeniably large cock disappeared up inside her, only to slide out. She grimaced at the traces of her crimson blood, and offhandedly though how much of a pain it would be to clean the blood out of the bedding, before a surprised squeak made it past her lips as his groan caused her insides to clench in desire and pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom