Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sex Plane (RoleplayMaster x Naomi David)

Myla moaned in pleasure again as he played with her breasts and nipples, she loved how he buried his face in between them, motorboating... She was riding at an even pace, enjoying how it was going so far...

He bit her nipple softly, then sucked it softly and ran his tongue along it. He did the same to her other nipple, loving her moans and her riding his cock. He pulled away and then started thrusting, meeting her hips with his own. "Mmm, fuck" He said softly

Myla softly moaned as he bit her mipple softly, enjoying how he then started to gently suck on it, running his tongue along her nipple, doing the same to her other nipple... She moaned louder in pleasure when he began thrusting... She spoke,"Mmmm, this feels so good!"

He bit his lip and moaned as her cum covered his cock. He thrust all the way in and came hard, filling her small body with his seed. He sighed in satisfaction and looked up at her "That was wonderful, thank you" He said to her.

Myla moaned loudly in pleasure again when he cummed into her pussy, her pussy was now filled with his seed... She moaned in contentment, and she spoke,"No problem..."

A little distance away, a man was getting horribly horny from the show. He called an experienced, slightly older woman, eager to start

894740-bigthumbnail.jpg

Mellie was older than Myla, she was age 22, and she had more experience in sex than Myla did, and she was the one that answered the man's call...

The man was surprised at the attractive young woman that came up to him, that apparently answered his call. He led her to one of the free private rooms and came inside. He sat on the edge of the bed "I want you to start off with a strip tease and lap dance please" He said to her.

Mellie smiled sexily at the man, especially when he lead her to one of the private rooms. She sexily replied,"Your wish... My command." She began to slowly, and seductively, strip for him...

He bit his lip as she stripped for him, his arousal obvious. "You have one sexy body" He told her. He pulled her towards him and kissed her softly and deeply, his erection against her thigh. His hands explored her bust, playing with her breasts and nipples slowly.

Mellie smiled when he told her she had a sexy body, then again, it was her job to look pretty... She smiled when he pulled her towards him, and she kissed him back just as softly and deeply. She felt his erection against her thigh, felt his hands explore her breasts, playing with them... She slow started to dance for him...

He shook his head and pulled her onto the bed "Forget the dance, I just want you" He said lustfully. He pulled his pants down slightly, just enough to pull his cock out, and he slid it into her waiting pussy. "Talk dirty to me. Call me your master" He said, thrusting fast and letting her breasts bounce against his face.

Mellie smiled again when he pulled her onto the bed... She moaned when his cock entered her ever waiting pussy... She moaned,"Oh, Master! This feels so fucking good!" He was thrusting so fast, her breasts were bouncing against his face...

He opened his mouth as he thrust into her, her nipple bouncing into his mouth. When this happened, he caught it with his teeth and started sucking on it. He slapped her ass hard, leaving a pleasurable sting behind.

Mellie moaned happily in pleasure as he continued to thrust into her, her breasts were still bouncing... She softly gasped, feeling him suck on one of her nipples... She shivered in pleasure, feeling him spank her ass hard...

Back
Top Bottom