Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Den of Delights ( A request thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auspicious

Planetoid
Welcome, come in, get comfortable.
I'll try to keep this thread neat and to the point. Starting with Likes/Dislikes and following that up with ideas I've been batting around.
It should be noted that I prefer my role plays through the forum, but might be persuaded to do it through PM.

Futanari - specifically me playing against a Futanari
Monster girl/boy: Me playing a monster girl, or playing against a monster girl/boy
Magical settings/ Non 'normal' settings: Pretty much what it says. I do -however- have a hard time getting into space settings. I can't get very detailed with those ones. Sorry.
Force: Rough is fun. However, it has to be in the right setting.
Pregnancy/lactation: I LOVE this setting. However, if you want to do a preggo/lactation role play with me, there has to be more to the role play then just drinking the breast milk. I find pregnancy to be beautiful and sensual.

Dislikes:
Underage stuff. Nope. Just... Nope
Weight gain/loss.
Mutilation
Piss, shit, puke, menstrual play.
Intense degradation.
Bimbofication
When people role play my characters actions for me.

Plots I have in mind:
In the Den of the Demoness:
Tags: Monster girl, Seduction, Mild force, Magical setting, Large breasts/penis/obsessive cum ect. Fangs. Claws. Tails. Possible Yandere traits.
Storyline: Male character is on the search for an ancient -important and powerful- relic. Sources state that it can be located in a very dangerous cavern. It is. It is also guarded by a Demoness who is slightly unhinged, but might be persuaded to relinquish said relic for a more appealing 'prize'.

Updates:
Unfortunately I have to put this up.
IF we are in a role play and you don't make an attempt to post at least one a day - unless you drop me a message saying you wont be able to for whatever reason- I WILL discontinue the role play. This includes role playing done through messages as well. I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but to me its just a gesture of good manners to let whomever you are role playing with know if you want to discontinue or are going on a period of leave.

I am making a mental note of 'Abandoners' and it is extremely unlikely I will accept role plays with these people again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom