Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

S h o r t and sweet[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashland De'Courte

Planetoid
I'm Ashland. You can call me Ash. This is my request thread.
I'm looking for roleplays. I love Yaoi above all else. If you've got a pairing, or are interested in the ones below, I can throw together a scenario we can develop a nice roleplay around. If you have a scenario/plot you want to share--please do. I don't like to plan too much as I get bored and won't want to roleplay anymore...I tend to feel as if there's no point. I like posts that are descriptive and understandable. Also, I like to use pictures for my characters. But it is not a requirement of course.

My characters are all eccentric. I like to play characters that are pretty much outcasts in the eyes of their society. So be prepared...

I don't accept IM roleplays, I can do e-mail, and I will not accept one-liners. I would like someone to give me substance. I generally generate 3+ paragraphs by default. I don't expect a novella but, I would like some effort.

[CRAVINGS]
I'm craving a submissive partner. I'm looking for someone who enjoys playing a total bottom and doesn't mind being a victim. So if you're looking for a dom who doesn't mind if all you do is whine, then drop me a pm and let's get something going.

---​

M/M, Futa/F, M/F--accepted.
I'm a dominant roleplayer.

---​

I enjoy roleplays that involve:[3+ stars= Craving]
blackmail ***
jealousy ****
drama *
gore ***
sex **
death ****
bondage
non-consensual situations *****
master/slave influenced ***
violence ****
secrets *
lies *
Action *****
Addiction***
►Kinks◄​

Oral[Receiving/Giving]
Gagging[Giving]
Rough Sex[Giving]
Scratching[Receiving]
Hair Pulling[Receiving/Giving]
BDSM[Giving]
Non-Con scenes[Giving]
Rape[Giving]
Force[Giving]
Wimpy subs
Spunky Subs
Breathplay[Giving]
Age/Height gaps[Prefer to be taller unless specified otherwise]
Obsession
Crossdressers
Bloodplay
Immobilization[Giving]
Blackmail[Doing]​
Wet n' Messy-- basically messy sex in which the characters could be covered in anything from syrup to cum....

►No's◄

I don't have many really. I'll actually try anything-nothing against site rules though. But yea, I'll try any of your favourite kinks if you really want to have a go at em'.

---​

Interesting pairings open for exploration:

Bold = What I prefer to play as. [The more stars the better]

School faculty/student/faculty member
Doctor/patient/nurse
Nurse/patient
Sister[older if I'm the sis]/Brother
sister/sister[not in the mood]
Twins/random person ***
Older Brother/Brother *****
Mother/Son***
Father/Son
Knight/Royalty***
Abusive/Manipulative boyfriend x whomever*****
Private Detective x whomever ******
Kidnapper x Kidnapped ****
Assassin x Mark ***

[Any of these pairings can be mashed into any setting or scenario. I'm open to realistic to high[HIGH]Fantasy. I'm even down for something based simply off horror.]
PM me for request. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom