Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix Rising

Supernova
I have a likes, Dislikes thread that I'll gladly link in this thread, well. Here

Summer Loving: This can either take place at a Summer camp, two Counselors maybe 16-17 years old can fall in love over the summer then part ways once camp is over or they can go on the same vacation. Maybe they've never met, fate just smiles down upon them putting them in the right place at the right time. (Details can be worked out through pm.)

The summer you'll never forget: This sort of ties in with the one above but takes place at a beach resort in Maui, A teenage girl or boy employ finds him or herself falling head over heals for another employ. They start a secret romance, learn that they've actually lived next door to each other since they were kids. (Details can be discussed through Pm.)

It all happened so fast: This doesn't really tie into either one but has pretty much the same concept, the story is. A girl or boy seventeen years of age falls in love with a person he or she believes is their soul mate, the unthinkable happens. Life changes for the both of them, things turn Sour. (Details can be discussed over pm. )

The wrong side of the tracks: I've always been a huge sucker for the Bad boy/Good girl scenario, it goes both ways. The girl could be popular, or kind of an outcast but finds herself falling for the new guy in school. Knowing he has a bad reputation from his old school, that her parents would never approve she peruses him anyways. (Details can be discussed over pm)Forty five minutes in heaven: Similar to spin the bottle this takes place at a party, will involve multiple characters. Anyways two teenagers a boy, a girl maybe the shy quiet type kind of goth or emo to the point of where they kind of feel invisible. An item of theirs gets tossed into the middle of the floor, without even thinking they pick up the item of that person. Sparks fly while their upstairs, even though they just basically talk for the whole time they realize they were meant to be. (Details can be discussed in pm.)

A holiday Fling: A young successful business woman or man in his or her late twenties or early thirties goes to a business conference at a luxurious Resort located in the alps. Finds him or herself falling in love with a rival from another company, the entire time he or she is away sparks fly which cause things to happen. When he or she realizes that they can’t live without one or the other the big question is asked, the answer is yes.(Details can be discussed in pm.)

The Perfect match: A young person in their late twenties early thirties puts a profile up on a dating website, starts talking to a man or a woman over the internet. They discuss meeting for the 1st time, when they do meet it’s literally love at 1st sight. Sparks fly, the question is asked with a good answer.(Details can be discussed in pm.)

[[ When I have more Ideas I'll update this thread until then That's all I've got.]]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom