Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PrincessSkye is looking for fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessSkye

Planetoid
Hey there guys! I'm PrincessSkye! I've been roleplaying online for a fair while, and I've decided to return to Bluemoon after a pretty lengthy absence.

I'm looking for partners, male or female to try out some short term stuff to see if this is to my liking, so if you've got an interesting pairing or setting that you think would sell me on, I'd love to get a message from you!

I'm not really into the more cliche [Teacher/Student] style parings unless there's something interesting and different going on.

At the moment I'm looking for something fun and high-fantasy, or possibly sci-fi. Let me know if you've got anything truly fantastical! I'm also keen to try some superpowered roleplaying, though only with original characters.

My kinks are pretty broad, and there's fairly little (Bar scat and blood) that I'll rule out.
- I'm really into playing characters with an 'alternative' aesthetic. I love corsetry and piercings, along with other punk/goth style choices.
- I like playing younger characters, setting permitting. Many of my characters are 15-18, unless there's a compelling reason for them not to be.
- I'm fairly submissive, though this varies along a pretty broad scale. I'm never going to dominate, but my submission goes from just getting talked down to a little, to straight-up non-con.
- I love anal play, and would love for it to be involved, at least to some degree, in any roleplay I'm in.
- I quite like sex that is, for want of a better word, 'physical'. It doesn't have to be hardcore rough sex, but I like a bit of movement and excitement. I like changing positions a lot, and if possible a little roughhousing. This scales up all the way to full BDSM scenes.

Please only message me if you've got an interesting idea. I'm never sure what to do with a "Do you want to RP?" message.

- PrincessSkye

RE: PrincessSkye is on BlueMoon!

hey there iv got msn and skype if your interested in RPing with me :)

Welcome to Blue moon Skye! Hope you enjoy your time here enough to stay for good. :)

Some things piqued my interest and then vanished into thin air, so I thought I'd see if anyone else was interested!

I'd love to do a roleplay with original characters in the Firefly 'verse. Possibly something with piracy in there.

I've been watching the new series of Skins, and I'd love to play something along similar themes to the original 2 series. A small group of kids trying to make friends at college, while going to ridiculous parties and taking experimenting wildly.

Ideally they'd both be nice and short-form, with scope to extend if we want to.

I'm still open for other stuff too though!

RE: PrincessSkye is looking for smut!

well, I have three possibilities for pervy Doms...

one is a sexually depraved handler at a slave shop who has fallen in lust with a select slave girl(s) and come us with kinky and unnecessary punishments on a regular basis. (male)

the other is a pervy doter, and former gynecologist who hires only the siexiest nurses and makes them where humiliating outfits, puts them through a series of sexual trails and even kinky rape. (male)

the last is a drow tormentor. is is her jobs to break slaves and prisoners, through torment. she excels in seduction manipulation and sexual torture.
(female)

RE: PrincessSkye is looking for smut!

Yet more information! I'm learning what I'm supposed to put in one of these!

Hello, pretty Princess....
I'm a Domme lady with a penchant for BDSM....why don't you pm me and tell me your darkest fantasies....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom