Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Alley's (Yen and Dagger Stiletto)

Alex's soft hand gave her ass a gentle squeeze as he bobbed his head on her shaft hungrily, his way of telling her that he enjoyed her kind words. Feeling her shudder when her balls were licked made him press forward once more and lick her balls while he sucked her cock. He wasn't really sucking properly anymore because he was moaning too often but those moans turned his throat into one big vibrating fleshlight for his mistress's cock. His cock dribbled pre all over Rose's face as she sucked his nuts and before long her sissy shot his wad, splattering the floor of the cave. It was more than he usually came. Apparently with all the climaxes they'd given him he had actually begun to produce a sub standard amount of cum rather than the watery little spurts he'd started with.

Karen whimpered as her ass was roughly fingered. She glanced over at Alex and decided that a deepthroat might get her out of trouble. She gagged a bit as she took Hester's cock deeper, slurping at it hungrily with her dick sucking lips in the hopes that Hester would show mercy on her ass. Fear seemed to be a good motivator for Karen.

Amy moaned when her ass was smacked, looking up at Snow and giving her a little grin. "Why on earth would I manipulate you? You've got me tied up and about to get buttfucked by your glorious girlcock. Am I going to somehow trick you into fucking me up the ass more?" She asked, bucking her hips once or twice excitedly in a way that made the bench shake along with her gorgeous rear. "Or maybe you've changed your mind?" She purred, extending her tongue and offering her mouth. Amy had a bit of her mother's impatience and didn't have a fear of the wolves like Alex or Karen, but she was agreeable to whatever her mistress wanted.

Snow smacked Amy sharply, though not too painfully, on the cheek. "You aren't being very respectful. Good sluts don't taunt their mistresses. If they want cock, and they want to ask for it, they don't try to egg their mistresses on. They ask nicely. Perhaps I should leave you tied up here with the smallest vibrator we have in your pussy. I'll fuck your mother in front of you and deny you climax over and over until you beg for forgiveness. By then, your asshole will be just as tight as it was the first time you were fucked." She tapped Amy's stinging, pinkened cheek. "How does that sound?"

Hester gripped Karen's hair and pulled her off her cock, watching her mouth hang open while her tongue hung limply from the opening. Saliva drooled off her lips and chin. "What's the matter, little bitch? Can't take that big dick like a good slut? Poor thing. Maybe you need more incentive." She pushed another finger inside her dry little ass, the heat from her pussy below reassuring that the fear and pain and nasty words were exactly what Karen liked. She surely acted like a scared bitch, but she was definitely enjoying it, even if against her will.

Whiskey commanded Rose to lick the mess up, and the redhead happily did so. His sperm was still awful, but the constant diet of wolf spunk he consumed was strengthening his loads into something more substantial. Whiskey dragged him up, and Rose pressed up tight against her Alpha. Their cocks pressed side-by-side, and Whiskey forced him down. The two slabs of meat stretched his mouth obscenely, and they could only go perhaps three inches.

Amy pouted a bit after she was slapped but she certainly didn't want to have to watch her mother gloat as she had her pussy pounded by Snow. "Alright, I'll be good. Please fuck my asshole mistress Snow. I want you to stuff your big fat cock up my tight little butthole please." She purred hungrily, wiggling her ass enticingly like the good little slut she could be if it meant that she was going to get fucked.

Karen gasped for breath when Hester yanked her head back, prompting a little moan from the rough treatment. "I'll do better mistress. I promise I'll learn to suck your cock properly like my faggy boyfriend Alex." She moaned, whimpering as another finger was stuffed into her asshole. She got off on her own fear more than she cared to admit and kept her mouth open to receive her mistresses cock at a moment's notice. She knew Hester and the others liked it when she was a dirty little slut for them.

Alex sighed as he was licked clean by Rose. When Whiskey pulled him up and had Rose press their cocks together his eyes lit up excitedly. He knew what was coming and happily let them stretch his mouth. Of course, he couldn't help but drool on their fat cocks with both of them stuffing his cheeks like a horny little chipmunk but his spittle made their shafts nice and slick for when his hands started to stroke them. He was loving the chance to suck two girl dicks at the same time.

"Much better, Amy." Snow smiled and patted her cheek now. "A bit of a warning for you, though. If you want to be Whiskey's bitch and bear her pups more than just this one time, you'll have to act like the sweet bitch your brother and Karen are. She doesn't take kindly to orders at all. If you think I'm strict, you have another thing coming with her. Your mother hasn't learned yet, but if Veronica tries to order Alpha like she had before, she'll wish she never saw a dick." Snow kissed her plump lips briefly and stood. "Now, let's see if I can make your slut mouth moan in pain. I do love when we need to train little bitch asses. The initial pain you feel is so sweet to my ears."

Hester smiled and spat into her wide-open mouth. "Swallow." She watched as Karen obeyed, and then she did it again. Her fingers twisted in Karen's tight little ass. She would have to ask Alpha if it would be okay to keep this tiny female's asshole untrained so they could use the pain against her. She was definitely a closet fear-monger. Not quite a masochist, but close. She hooked her fingers a little deeper, then brought Karen's head down over her cock once more. She was so small that she couldn't really get down to the hilt of any of them. Her gagging noises were beautiful. Hester now knew why she had been happy with Alex's cock--it was the perfect size for her tiny little body.

Rose and Whiskey chuckled at the orgasmic expression on Alex's face. They removed their cocks from his mouth and smacked his cheeks with the cum-and-spit slicked heads, making his face flush red for a different reason. "Good little bitch. We picked a good family this time," Whiskey purred, as she thrust deep in his mouth. She pulled out, and Rose repeated the action. They took turns fucking his mouth, not allowing him to get into a rhythm with how often it changed. His mouth was no longer something to suck, it was just another fuckhole.

Amy smiled softly when Snow praised her. She knew that the wolf was right about Whiskey, though she also knew it wouldn't be a problem. For her Alpha she would be just as sweet a bitch as Alex was and all she wanted in return was to carry Whiskey's puppies every single chance she got. She kissed her mistress back softly, biting her lips as she waited for Snow to walk around behind her. "I'm sure I'll learn to love it with your training. Alex makes it look like so much fun." She said, trailing off a bit as she let her mind wander to the beautiful faces her femboy brother made when he was having his asshole filled by their mistresses. There was no way she could let him get the better of her.

Karen shuddered as Hester spit into her mouth, looking as if she was about to cry but swallowing all the same. When Hester simply repeated she did so once more, though this time tears ran down her cheek. She was scared, and not just from Hester's ministrations, but also from just how wet this was all getting her. She whimpered around Hester's fat dick but did her best to suck it properly, taking it deep into her throat and starting to bob her head. She gagged fairly frequently but other than that was giving it her all, sucking and slurping whorishly on the thick girlcock that stretched her lips. She cried out around the invading member as her ass was stretched but didn't let it stop her form continuing her work.

When they pulled out of his mouth Alex looked up at them, confused, but still ready to serve. When the first slap came he let out a quick "Ouch!" before what had just happened sank in and made his little boyclit hard as a rock. He turned his cheek towards Whiskey, giving her a cute submissive look. "Thank you mistress, may I have another?" He begged softly. Their huge members could build up some momentum and he found that it stung a bit more than he expected but he was now dying to wind up with a mushroom stamp, an impression of their fat dicks on each cheek. He wanted to show them to his big sister and brag about what a good bitch he had been, knowing she'd be proud of him. When they began to fuck his face he forced himself not to gag, already much better at that then Karen, though not nearly so good as his whore of a mother. He started to try to give a handjob to the girl who wasn't face fucking him at the moment but they switched up the rhythm so often he couldn't manage it.

Snow walked around to the back of her and smacked her asscheeks. This part of Amy was so sensitive. She had a feeling that Veronica spanked her ass often so that she would be sensitive later on in life. Amy squirmed in pain from even the lightest smacks there. It must also be why she hated anal so much. Snow spanked her until her ass was bright red, then spat at the rosebud between the fat globes. She used her thumb to push the saliva in, spat again, and forced three inches of her dick inside Amy's tight ass right off the bat.

Hester smiled at each and every gag that came from Karen. She kept her head down and forced her to bob her head, making her gurgle and whimper. Finally she removed her fingers from the tiny female's ass and took her dick from her mouth. "You look so pretty when you cry, Karen. Crawl to your boyfriend and apologize to him for being a dirty whore who can't take big hard dick in your fuckholes." She grabbed her hair and used it as a leash for Karen to crawl across the floor to Alex.

Whiskey and Rose paused in their destruction of Alex's mouth and throat. They made him stroke their cocks simultaneously and watch his girl friend cry and crawl over to them

Amy really did want to learn anal to please her mistresses but even the lightest smack made her jump. How she managed to wind up with a weakness for punishment to her rear and her brother wound up as the family butt-slut was anyone's guess. She whimpered as her ass was reddened by Snow's assault, biting her lip to keep from letting out a few louder cries of pain, which almost worked, until Snow jammed three inches of cock up her asshole, causing her to curse loudly and grit her teeth. It certainly didn't help that she'd just been spanked. "Ohh mistress, thank you for helping me practice to be a proper anal whore for you. I want to be a good girl so badly..." She purred. She was hamming up her submissiveness for her mistress but she really did want to have her ass trained properly.

Karen gagged as Hester made her head bob, using her tongue to try to make up for her inability to suck properly while she was gagging. When she was once again given access to fresh air she gulped it down hungrily. Her eyes went wide when Hester told her what she would have to do next but she crawled over to Alex all the same.

Alex was surprised when the assault on his throat subsided but took to stroking their cocks without any complaint, sighing just a bit as his throat was given a rest. It had been a bit more sore than he had realized. He'd sort of gotten carried away in the moment. When Karen knelt before him and spoke up he watched quietly. "Alex... I'm sorry for being a dirty whore who can't take a real cock properly..." She told him softly. Alex looked at her with pity in his eyes and looked up to Whiskey and Rose. "Mistress, can she play with us too? I want to show her that serving you is something we should enjoy, that we should aspire to be better bitches for our mistresses." He said, his eyes glancing to Whiskey. It was hard to say that Alex wasn't trying to manipulate her but it seemed that his first instinct was to look as adorable as possible when addressing his mistresses and in this case that meant puppy dog eyes.

Snow gripped the bench in her hands to support herself and slowly pressed inside. "Make your sphincter push back, like you're going to shit," she commanded. "You gotta get this ass to open up. Otherwise, you're never going to be a good ass-slut." She smacked Amy's flank, growling.

Hester praised Karen for being a good girl and obeying her mistress. "Go ahead and suck off your boyfriend now," she urged. This time, she slid a finger inside Karen's weeping cunny. She smiled and wiggled her finger against the tight walls.

"No Alex. We're playing with you right now. Don't manipulate me like your mother, or you'll get another wolf fucking," Whiskey warned. "Now get back to work, or I'll get your mother to do the work for you. I'm sure she's repented by now. It must be torture for her to know that every one of my bitches except her is getting fucked."

Amy gritted her teeth and did as Snow told her, squeezing her tight hole around Snow's fat cock before she eased up, making it easier for her to slip deeper into her ass. She bit her lip when she was smacked her rear tightening when she was hit. Being struck certainly didn't make it any easier for her to relax her asshole though. She had no idea how Alex made being an anal slut look so effortless and fun.

"Thank you mistress Hester." Karen responded when she was praised, slipping between Alex's legs and taking his tiny dick into her mouth to suck on happily. The young femboy moaned loudly as she did. All the practice she'd had with much larger cocks meant that given something smaller she did amazing. Karen moaned around his tiny member as Hester slipped a finger into her. She pushed back against it excitedly as her hands rested on Alex's girlish hips.

Alex looked both scared and hurt when Whiskey compared his request to his mother's attempts to manipulate her. "I wasn't trying to manipulate, mistress. I just wanted to know if Karen could help me serve you better..." He said, sad that his request, meant to please his mistresses, had instead angered them. He quickly got back to work, taking Whiskey's cock into his mouth first as a means of apology. He slid her deep into his throat and bobbed his head on her dick while his free hand moved up and stroked Rose's cock quickly. Since there weren't many places for his free hand to go with Whiskey's dick hilt deep in his mouth it instead came to rest softly on Karen's head stroking her hair as she slurped on his cock

Snow pounded into Amy's ass mercilessly, shouting taunts and warnings about how if she didn't work harder to be the good little obedient slut, her mother and brother would be played with more and her brother's girlfriend would receive the anal training. She spanked her fat asscheeks, watching them redden as Amy squirmed and cried and moaned. "I can fuck you like this all day," she said with a smirk. "You have to work for your orgasm, Amy."

Hester smiled at Karen's obedience. Scaring her was definitely a turn-on for the little brunette--the only dark-haired bitch they had now, as the rest of the family were blondes. She grabbed her hair and directed Karen's head on Alex's dicklet, making her take in his balls as well. "See, if you learned how to take your boyfriend, you can learn to take us," she said, sticking her thumb in Karen's tight ass while her fingers fucked the human girl's pussy.

Whiskey and Rose pressed together again and forced their cocks into his mouth together. He looked so sexy stretched around them. They stroked his light blonde hair, spitting down on his face to make him sloppier and sluttier. "After we're all done with you and your girlfriend, and Snow has paused your sister's ass-training, we'll check on your Mommy. We'll see if she's learned her lesson," Whiskey murmured, forcing his head to take as much of the two cocks as he could.

Amy was actually glad to have Snow showing her ass no mercy. She grit her teeth and forced herself to keep pushing back against the invading member the way that she knew her mistress would like, crying out whenever she was struck. "Ohh mistress Snow, I promise I'm going to get better for you..." She groaned as she forced her abused little hole to tighten around her mistress's cock, faking an excited look as she pressed her rear back against Snow's hips until the she-wolf's balls smacked her pussy. "Fuck me like you want to make my little brother cry with jealousy." She growled hungrily. She wasn't trying to manipulate Snow anymore. This was just how Amy begged, and she needed it bad right then.

Alex moaned around the cocks that were being stuffed into his mouth when Karen was forced to take is cock, loving that Hester stuffed his little nuts into her mouth too and made her suck the whole package. He slurped on his mistress that much more excitedly, shivering as Karen moaned around his member from having her pussy and ass fingered. Karen was sopping wet after Hester's obedience training and hungrily rolled her boyfriend's balls around her mouth while she sucked his cock. Alex seemed to revel in having his mistress's spit on him. He was happy to be their sloppy little slut, moaning his thanks when they told him that they'd get to check on his mother. Even if she had tried to whore him out he still loved his mommy and wanted her to be a good slut for their mistresses too.

Snow slammed into her little ass-slut-to-be with all the force in her human form. She had to brace her legs and hold the bench so it didn't topple over from the impact and ultimately injure Amy. Her hips were surely bruising Amy's ass now as she pounded her brutally. "Let's hear how much it hurts, Amy. I love it when you whimper. Let's hear it." One hand reached around and slapped one of her tits.

Hester pulled Karen away from Alex finally and made her lay on her back. "This pussy is awfully wet, Karen. Does it want cock, do you think?" She rubbed gently at her labia, leaving Karen's ass alone entirely. "I think it's begging for a big hard cock to fuck it. Do you think this tiny little body of yours can handle all of my dick?" She shifted forward, teasing the head up and down Karen's pussy.

Whiskey thrust in all the way to Alex's throat while Rose kept just inside his cheek, his mouth stretched all the way open. She came deep, pumping his stomach full of her sperm once more. He would be a great cumdump when the girls were too pregnant to fuck. The Alpha pulled out and took over Rose's position while Rose thrust deep, barely giving him enough time to breathe before she was unloading into his esophagus as well.

Amy gritted her teeth as Snow began to pound into her like she was trying to break her but the groans of pain still wrenched their way from her throat. "Fuck... it's like you're about to tear me apart!" She whimpered. "How does Alex get off on this?" She added, wishing she could have been the prefect little anal slut that her brother was for their mistresses. Of course, with every thrust her training progressed and she got a little more used to the pain. Not that it helped when Snow decided to slap her tits, making her cry out more in surprise than pain, though her ass tightened around the invading cock when she was abused and lead to a discomforted groan.

Karen gasped as Hester rubbed her pussy, her eyes lighting up when she heard her mistress speak. "I think all it ever wanted was to have a big strong girl-cock so it wouldn't have to take Alex's tiny prick anymore..." She purred arching her back slightly and pressing her soaking wet pussy back against Hester's dick. "I really hope so..." She purred when Hester mused about whether or not the whole thing would fit.

Alex groaned when his mistress shoved her dick into his throat, shivering as she poured her spunk down into his throat. He swallowed, both to tighten his throat around her shaft and to make sure he didn't lose a drop. When they switched up positions Alex wasn't quick enough to take a breath and his head was starting to swim a bit. His tongue squirmed against Whiskey's shaft reflexively as he tried to find a chance for a mouthful of air as the wolves filled him with their spunk, his hands came to rest on each of their hips for support as he worked to be the good little cum dumpster that his mistresses wanted.

All of the she-wolves withdrew from their sluts and stood, stretching. "All right everyone," Whiskey said, addressing Amy, Alex, and Karen. "Crawl after us on hands and knees like good bitches. We need to check on Mommy dearest. She has been by herself for quite a while. Wouldn't want her to get depressed." She laughed and turned to start heading further into their den. Snow quickly unbound Amy, and then she, Rose, and Hester flanked their Alpha.

The walk was sedate and lazy, set so that the crawling slaves could keep up without hurting themselves. The futa-women's cocks remained hard, bobbing with each step. Then they walked into the chamber where the bitches would be sleeping together. They find Veronica awake, still bound and gagged from much earlier in the day when she'd behaved badly. Whiskey smirked, amused, and stepped out of the way so the other little slaves could crawl in and lay down among the many furs.

All of them did as they were told, following after the wolves on their hands and knees like they had been instructed to. Amy actually kept a fairly good pace with their mistresses, being a good bit tougher than Karen or Alex, both of whom had to hang back a bit to avoid scraping knees or palms on the floor of the cave.

When they reached the room where they were to be kept Amy quickly found a good spot. Alex and Karen then crawled up to her and cuddled close. The more dominant bitch put her arms around the two of them and held them close, looking up at her mistresses with a soft smile as she waited for them to release their mother. Veronica seemed to have figured out what was going on and looked pleadingly up at Whiskey, ready to be a good bitch like her children were.

"Is Mama slut ready to behave?" Whiskey asked tauntingly. She stepped over to her and knelt down, turning the bitch to her back so she could see the fruits of what her body had to offer. "You're ready to be a good girl and cry and beg and take what you're given, aren't you? I can't wait to break you, Veronica. A good little whore that knows her pleasure comes last when she services her mistresses. The children already know, although Amy is having a harder time adjusting. She was Alpha in the human world, I bet." She smirked over at the other blonde female. "If humans weren't so stuck up about incest, I bet she would have been fucking you and Alex like there was no tomorrow."

Whiskey scooped Veronica up and carried her out of the room. The mother needed special attention from all of the wolves. Rose, who tired more easily than the other wolves, decided to stay with the other three, cuddling with them and occasionally kissing their mouths. She had to be careful with Amy though, making sure the girl didn't control the kisses and touches. Alpha was right. Amy definitely was Alpha human.

The other three wolves came to a room that was like a living room and set Veronica down on a couch. They unbound her, though it would have been easier just to slice the ropes; they needed to save up on those if they could so they wouldn't have to go into town as often. Whiskey examined the parts of Veronica that had been brutally spanked and pinched, making sure no permanent damage had been done. It was easy to get carried away with werewolf strength.

Veronica nodded quickly. When she was flipped over she forced her cushy, MILFy ass up into the air for the Alpha's appraisal, doing her best to be a good little bitch like her children had learned to be. Amy pouted when Whiskey mentioned that she was having trouble adjusting. "How can you say that mistress? I just want to service you to the best of my ability and bear you the strongest puppies I can." She said, grinning a little bit as she continued. "Is it so wrong to have an Alpha Bitch to keep your other bitches in line?" She asked, holding Alex and Karen tightly to her body. Alex was hard again, partially from Whiskey's suggestion that Amy might have been fucking him if things in human society were different.

Amy actually wasn't much of a problem starter for Rose. She kissed back softly, knowing that she was already on thin ice. Alex, on the other hand, gave her the deep loving kisses he thought one of their mistresses deserved, though she did see him looking a little jealous when his mother got to be carried out in Whiskey's arms. Even Karen was starting to get into the fun a little bit, seeing as Rose was being gentle with them. Without being asked she locked those plump perfect lips around one of Rose's nipples and began to suckle softly. Alex decided he liked this game and took the other side, sucking on Rose's titties like a pair of happy pups. Amy just hugged the rest of the quartet close in her arms, though she was ready to let go if Rose tried to break away.

Veronica didn't dare touch the gag when she was untied, simply turning and twisting on the couch to let them see the spots where bruises would probably show up. She was obviously soaking wet still after being left without pleasure for so long but the lesson had sunk in and she was trying her hardest to be a good girl for her mistresses.

Rose hummed happily as the youngest of their breeders suckled like pups on her breasts. They were so cute this way, and the suckling action seemed to keep them calm and happy. Rose's fingers trailed down Amy's body, finding her used and red asshole. It was probably sore from the training, but that didn't stop her from sinking a finger in, testing tightness and responsiveness. Then she moved her finger to Karen's backdoor-pussy. She smiled as the brunette whimpered with pain but kept suckling.

Whiskey nodded with satisfaction when she verified that Veronica wouldn't be permanently damaged. She removed the gag from her plush lips and gripped the woman's chin firmly in her hand. "Now, what has Mama-slut learned and what is she going to do from now on? You have to work for our full forgiveness, and later, when we're done and you have rejoined the others, I want you to apologize to your children for being a bad Mommy." She waited for the woman's answer and smirked when she got it. "Good girl."

Veronica was moved to her knees on the floor, and Whiskey sat down on the couch. Snow and Hester sat on either side of her. All three long and brutal cocks were hard and standing at attention, ready to be serviced by the blonde MILF. Whiskey made Veronica arch her back a little, used her thighs to squeeze Veronica's tits together and began fucking the plush pillows. "Do not suck my dick without asking permission first. You will ask permission for everything now until we have forgiven you."

Amy's asshole was rather sore but when Rose slipped a finger in she gave a soft moan. She'd played it up a little bit and chances were the wolf's sensitive ears could tell that but she did want her mistress to know she was grateful for the attention. Karen stiffened when a finger slipped into her back door, leaving Alex, the biggest anal slut of the three, as the only one without anything prodding his rear. He ceased suckling for a second. "Aww... no fair. I wanted mistress to finger me." He said with a cute little pout before cuddling close to his mistress and nuzzling against her neck. "Maybe tomorrow..." He said softly before turning and watching her finger Karen. Amy slipped an arm around Alex protectively, now holding both him and Rose. The wolves may have been her mistresses and she'd do anything to serve them but she still couldn't help but play the big sister.

Veronica looked up at Whiskey apologetically when the gag was removed. "I learned not to be greedy with my mistresses. I should think of their pleasure first and ask nicely if I want them to fuck me. I was a bad mommy for Alex and Amy, Alex especially. If mistress will allow it I'll let Alex fuck my asshole to make up for trying to sell his for Alpha cock..." She did look genuinely sorry that she'd been offering up her son's tight bum in the hopes of getting another wolf fucking herself.

Veronica leaned into position when she was placed on the floor but did nothing else, sighing softly as Whiskey clamped her thighs around her titties and began to fuck them. She gave a soft moan, her eyes locking on the fat dick swaying just inches from her lips. "May I suck your dick mistress? I want to be forgiven so that I can apologize to my children. If it's alright with you I'd like to stroke Snow and Hester's dicks too."

Whiskey smirked, pleased that Veronica is being so obedient now. She makes the professional whore wait for a good five minutes before ordering her to open her mouth so that when she thrust, her cock could slide in and fuck her lips. No sucking, no active licking; just be a hole for her to fuck. Her subordinate wolves eased in close, and every few thrusts, Snow or Hester would jab their dicks in two, stretching her mouth out and teasing poor Veronica. No one touched her otherwise, a sort of sensory deprivation punishment. She was also ordered to keep her hands flat and still on her thighs, not to touch herself or even rub up and down her thighs. Whiskey sped her thrusts up, Veronica's titties rippling and bouncing in response, and Snow finally touched Veronica by grabbing her golden hair and forcing her head down so they could reach her throat now. Whiskey thrust in deep and held still, and the other two wolves worked themselves in so her whore mouth was stretched around three monsterdicks at the same time, looking undeniably lewd and filthy.

Rose propped herself and their remaining broodmares up so they could watch the degradation of the matriarch slut. She chuckled, delighting in Karen's little whimpers as she forced a second finger in her asshole. She moved her finger from Amy's backdoor to her pussy, teasing gently but not entering. When Amy tried to force the finger in, she slapped her pussy, then her sensitive ass, once again making use of the spanking-training she'd already been put through. Rose swiped some of Amy's leftover vaginal lubrication and smeared it over Alex's hole, sliding in three fingers at once.

Veronica wanted so badly to show the wolves her skills. This wasn't the proper way for one of their broodmares to treat their wonderful cocks! But she knew this was supposed to be punishment so she let her mouth hang open while Whiskey fucked her face, her eyes widening when Snow and Hester first decided to slip in beside of their alpha. Still, her eyes remained on Whiskey as her hips shuffled back and forth needily. She'd do anything to be forgiven so that she could go apologize to her children and be the whore her mistresses deserved.

She groaned as Snow grabbed her hair and forced her into position, wincing a bit as Whiskey stuffed her throat full of alpha cock. She let her mouth hang open wide as she could while the other two worked their dicks in. She knew that she would look like a complete slut but then again, that was what she was. Veronica hoped that her children would be proud of her for working to be the slut their mistresses deserved and she looked up at the three of them, though she couldn't turn her head with Whiskey's cock in her mouth, the look in her eyes begging for forgiveness from the mistresses she'd come to love.

Amy hadn't meant to try to slip down onto Rose's finger, it had been one involuntary hip movement and the next thing she knew she was getting her pussy slapped, prompting a whimper. She pouted but didn't argue with their mistress and at least Alex got to have fun. She worked her way behind Rose gently, letting the she-wolf lay back against her breasts as she gently slipped her strong arms around Rose's middle. Karen was still grimacing a bit as her rear was being fingered so Amy leaned in and kissed her gently. The wolves weren't the only ones who enjoyed those plump lips of hers.

Meanwhile, Alex cooed in pleasure as three talented fingers invaded his ass. Before Rose knew it he pounced, sandwiching her between him and his big sister as he looked up at Rose with a big smile. "Thank you mistress Rose... ohhh... your fingers feel so good..." He said with a little giggle, cuddling in close to her and sticking his rear out so she could finger his tight boy-pussy as long as she wanted. The Wrights knew they probably shouldn't surround their mistress like that but they were an affectionate bunch of sluts. Amy smiled at the display, looking back to where the alpha and the other two wolves were hard at work. "Alex, look how cute mom looks right now." She said, prompting her younger brother to glance over and given an excited gasp. "Aww, mommy looks so slutty with three cocks in her mouth." He mused happily.

The wolves stroked themselves while Veronica drooled and breathed over their cocks. They knew it was torture for her to just sit there and not do anything when presented with three enormous dicks. She wasn't even wiggling her tongue, being such a good bitch now that she knew better. It aroused them to no end, and they frantically jerked off, watching her pretty blue eyes as they pleaded for forgiveness, approval, release, and the privilege to do something other than sit there.

Whiskey came hard, and then Hester and Snow followed. They yelped while the Alpha groaned in pleasure. Most of it went down Veronica's throat, but even when she's good at swallowing all the cum from one cock, three cocks were definitely much harder to handle at once. A large amount of werewolf sperm overflowed and spilled from her mouth, dripping over her breasts and smearing her lips and chin. It was a delightfully messy image, and the wolves pulled out of her mouth so she could gasp and catch her breath, her breasts heaving as she panted.

"Use your hands to scoop up that mess and lick it up," Whiskey commanded. "Don't let a single drop of our cream go to waste, you dirty little bitch. Then I want you to lick the floor clean of your own juices."

Rose chuckled and removed her fingers from Karen's ass, smoothing her hand over the pert little buttcheeks. She pinched here and there, then stuck her fingers in the girl's mouth. "Get them nice and wet. You need a little more fingering back there, Karen. You haven't had your fair share." Her other hand was eagerly pounding inside Alex as the boy forgot all about watching his slut-mother and dissolved into needy moans and whimpers. She rested against Amy, letting the girl think she was being good right now. If she got too bold, though, she'd have to be spanked and punished as well.

Veronica wanted to be forgiven so badly, she wanted to take her place beside her children and Karen as an obedient bitch. She really wished that her mistresses would let her pleasure them. It was torture to sit still while they jerked off in her mouth. She gagged a bit when Whiskey came down her throat but was quickly drinking down their cum like it was the nectar of the gods (and to her these four and their cocks were her new religion). Her hips wiggled needily as she did her best to swallow what she could. There was still a huge mess, a great deal of which ended up on her huge titties. "Yes mistress Whiskey. Thank you." She said quickly before scooping up what spunk she could with her hands, sucking each finger clean in turn before she started on the floor, dragging her tongue across the floor of the cave to clean up all the spunk as well as the sizable wet spot of her own creation.

Amy felt fairly confident that she wouldn't be punished. It was late and it wasn't like she was being bad exactly. Really, the only way she could see herself getting punished for this was if Rose decided she didn't like being held. Besides, she was tired and her brother's cute moans made a surprisingly good lullaby. Karen grimaced when offered Rose's fingers but wrapped her dick sucking lips around them and did as she was told, bobbing her head a little as she did. The training was starting to take effect and that was becoming instinct. Alex, on the other hand, was having the time of his life. Ever the eager pet he thanked his mistress for fingering his slutty asshole. "Ohh fuck... your fingers are so talented Mistress. Thank you for fingering my needy boy pussy so good." He purred, nuzzling her happily, his hips had started to rock against her. He knew better than to even consider fucking her without permission but he found himself humping her leg like a horny puppy.

Hester and Snow wandered back to the group of sluts. Snow grabbed Amy, dragging her to a pile of furs a little distance away, and Hester did the same to Karen, leaving Rose with Alex. Rose smiled and removed her hand from his ass, laying him back so she could look at his gaping, slutty bitch-hole. "You have a choice between being fucked or sucking my cock,Alex," she informed him. "Which would you prefer?"

Meanwhile, Snow has taken to stuffing her dick down Amy's throat, thighs wrapped around her head tightly so she was forced to stay with her nose pressed down to the hilt and gag around the large slab of wolf cockmeat. Drool poured from her mouth as he body writhed from the treatment. Snow chuckled, watching her. "Suck on it, bitch. I'll let you breathe when I want you to. Be glad I don't pinch your nostrils shut." She bucked a little to urge Amy into obedience. Amy was used to her pussy or ass being assaulted, so she most likely didn't have a lot of preparation for her face and throat to be used like they usually did to Karen's.

Hester lay pretty tiny Karen on her back and lay between her legs. She used her tongue and lips to play with her petite pussy, humming at the dick-licker's flavor. Her hands held her ass up so that Hester's neck didn't strain at an odd angle. She chowed down on that delightful little pussy, ears twitching at Karen's sweet cries.

Whiskey dragged Veronica back to where she was easily accessible. She positioned her so she was on her stomach with her back arched, legs spread slightly. A hand in her hair forced the older blonde to watch all three of the other slaves get violated in their own different ways. The Alpha she-wolf used her heavy cock to spank Veronica's fat ass, heavily enough that there were actual red marks appearing. Then finally, she sank her cock deep into Veronica's ass, which had tightened beautifully since the last time she was fucked. "This is your reward for being such a good bitch," she told the mother. "Don't fuck it up."

When Hester and Snow wandered over to the group the three of them looked up expectantly, wondering whether they were going to get another fucking before bed. Sure enough Amy and Karen were pulled away. Alex pouted a little bit, having enjoyed the chance to snuggle with the other human women, but it was hard to be too upset with Rose's fingers inside of him and the knowledge that they'd probably be left in their usual bitch-pile when the wolves were done with them. When he was given a choice he smiled excitedly. "I do love a yummy dick in my mouth but I really want you to fill my slut-hole with your cock. I could even ride you if you need a rest." He suggested. It wasn't fair that the wolves had to do all the work, even if they were stronger and had more stamina than their bitches.

Amy gagged when her throat was assaulted suddenly, squirming as she resisted the instinct to throw Snow off of her. She gripped the rough stone floor as she forced herself to start sucking and tonguing at Snow's cock between gags, trying to make the best of her situation. She couldn't really do that much when Snow's thighs kept her head pinned in place but she assumed if Snow wanted to feel her throat moving around her wolf meat she'd probably just start fucking her face.

Karen moaned sharply when Hester began to eat her pussy. Her hand reached down to run through her mistress's hair softly. "Thank you mistress." She practically purred as she tilted her hips to make the angle easier on Hester. Her pussy was a little sore from the constant use and Hester's attentions felt so wonderful.

Veronica's eyes shone with pride as she watched her children and Karen being used by the other wolves. Her heavy titties pressed against the floor as she lifted her ass high in the air for Whiskey, wanting to make sure the alpha wolf had full access to whatever she wanted. When the spank came she cried out, whimpering just a little bit. It only lasted for a second though, then she was grinning, proud that her milfy rear would bear the mark of Whiskey's fat dick on it for the time being. When her ass was taken she moaned sluttily, gasping at the feeling of being properly stretched again. "I'll be a good bitch from now on mistress. I'll never try to whore out my baby boy again and I'll please him every day until he forgives me if you permit it." She said, causing Alex to blush a little and look hopefully at Whiskey. Even if it was just once a day it'd be nice to be able to borrow his mother from his mistresses for his personal use.

Back
Top Bottom