Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Alley's (Yen and Dagger Stiletto)

Whiskey's hand curled around the back of his neck possessively and guided him out. Snow stayed behind just long enough to warn Amy not to pull a stunt like that with her fellow broodmares--they still called Alex that, even though he couldn't literally breed.

"We are going hunting soon. You will groom our wolf forms before we leave," Whiskey told Alex firmly. "When we come back, you will be prostrate on the floor with your ass high in the air, face to the floor. And we will celebrate our success inside you." She smirked and nipped his neck. All four werewolves shifted into large wolves, waiting for him to begin grooming.

Amy gave Snow a little smile. "I just wanted to give my little brother a push in the right direction. Don't worry, I'm not stealing your harem for myself." She promised, though she did give Karen a little wink as she spoke.

Alex stuck close to Whiskey as she guided him out to the other part of the cave. When she told him what she wanted he cocked his head to the side for a moment. "Wolf forms?" He asked, only to have them show him what they meant. His jaw dropped as he watched the transformation happened. After just a moment for what he'd seen to sink in he grabbed the brushes that had been set out for him and began grooming the wolves, taking particular care to do a good job for Whiskey. When he was done he gently ran a hand back through her fur. "All ready to go hunting. I'll be waiting for you to come back with something tasty for me..." He said, waiting for them to depart.

He didn't immediately assume the position they'd asked for when he'd left, knowing it would take them a little while to find their prey. When a bit of time had gone by he did as he was told, getting down on the ground with his cheek on the floor and his ass high in the air for their usage.

Perhaps two and a half hours later, Whiskey and her pack came back, having already dropped the carcasses of their hunt in a cold storage room to be cleaned, skinned, and stored in one way or another. They were high off the thrill of the hunt and blood lust. Whiskey, of course, was the first to see him, and she pounced on him, her strong hands jerking him back.

He had tightened during the time that no one had been inside him, and she groaned as his tight walls surrounded her. Growling, she hunched over him as though she was still in her wolf form. Her hips were brutal even with the first few thrusts, and she proceeded to pound away at him, loving his little moans and mewls. He sometimes sounded like a kitten, she thought.

Alex smelled blood before he actually heard anything and he did glance back behind him to make sure that the right predators had found him. He didn't want a bear taking a chomp out of his ass or anything. "Ohh fuck..." He moaned as his mistress took his tight ass. "Mistress Whiskey..." He gasped. If he'd thought they'd been rough before then that was nothing compared to having his ass pounded by her wolf form. He felt something else press against his rear with every thrust and his eyes widened when he figured out what it was. She had a knot in this form. He squirmed beneath her in a mixture of pleasure and pain as his tight ass got used to her enhanced girth, knowing full well that his troubles were only beginning. When, not if, she fit that knot into him the real fun would begin.

Whiskey growled and thrust harder and faster, resisting the urge to bite her toy. Snow shifted back into human form and walked around in front if him. She grabbed his hair and lifted him off the floor only long enough for her to sit and thrust his head down on her cock. She kicked his arms out so he wouldn't even be able to support himself. He had to rely on her hand in his hair guiding him up and down, forcing him to deepthroat. All the wolves groaned in bliss at his desperate mewls and the sound of him gagging on cock as she thrust deep.

Alex moaned pitifully as Whiskey slammed into him again and again. It was probably for the best that he didn't know how close she'd come to biting him. When Snow sat in front of him he knew he was in trouble and sure enough he soon had her fat cock head stuffed into his mouth. With his arms out to the sides he had to try to hold himself up at the waist which proved to be pretty much impossible to do with a horny werewolf molesting your bum. He squirmed and gagged, not really able to suck her cock properly, though his tongue did a rather nice job lavishing its attentions on the underside. His own tiny cock dripped his arousal onto the floor of the cave, begging for attention that it probably wouldn't get.

The other two wolves changed back to human as well, their Alpha now the only one in Were form. They scrambled over and grabbed his freely flailing hands, forcing his fingers to curl around their cocks. They fucked his hands while Snow violated his mouth and Whiskey destroyed his ass. No one touched his cock. They could smell it dripping on the floor, his sexual desperation heavy in the air. It drove them mad.

Whiskey pulled all the way out, then slammed in anew. She wanted her knot inside before it became too big to fit in the tight orifice. She shifted her angle and pummeled his prostate. Rose reached under and used her forefinger and thumb to create a constricting ring around the base of Alex's cock and balls, preventing him from orgasm.

Alex knew he was in deep shit when the other two moved in close to him and grabbed his hands. He couldn't possibly have stroked their cocks but the girls seemed more than happy to masturbate using his hands. His ass was stretched wider than it had ever been and it felt like Whiskey was popping his cherry again, only even worse this time. Worse still he knew he still had the knot to go.

He whimpered loudly, gagging heavily around Snow's dick as Whiskey battered his tight hole with her knot. Even still, his little dicklet drooled pre onto the floor as she battered his prostate. When Rose grabbed his cock to keep him from cumming he cried out. Just her fingers brushing against his cock should have been enough to push him over the edge but when he hit his climax without being able to reach orgasm pain shot through his body, making the cute femboy cry out in pain. His eyes started to roll back a bit. Whether it was lack of oxygen or the brutal fucking he was getting was hard to say.

Whiskey roared with triumph as her knot popped in and locked in place. If he'd been a female bitch, he surely would be bearing her pups once she came. She paused and growled in his ear lustily, shuddering. Then she started up once more.

Snow came once he screamed around her. She pumped him full of her sperm, laying flat on the ground afterwards. Rose held his head down until he'd swallowed all of it. She and Hester fucked his small hands faster, waiting for their Alpha to come before they did.

Alex's eyes shot open when her knot forced its way into his tight bum, tears running down his cheeks as he cried out in pain. He heard her growl into his ear and had no idea what to make of it. He gagged even harder as Snow pumped his mouth full of sperm. He tried to pull away, less thinking that he might be allowed to breath than instinctively knowing he was about to black out.

Somehow or another he managed to swallow all of Snow's cum before he lost consciousness and was allowed to breath again, he gulped in air greedily between whimpers. He could barely even squirm since every motion sent pain shooting through is cock as another failed orgasm tormented him as Whiskey's assault on his prostate left him broken and over stimulated.

"Beg your Alpha," Rose commanded. "Submit and beg for your release!" All wolves except Snow were ferocious with their rutting now. Alex might as well have been a whimpering ragdoll. Whiskey was nearly mad with lust as she drilled into him frantically. She panted and drooled in his back, and Hester thrust out her arm to intercept teeth as Whiskey lunged to bite at the same moment she came, pumping her sperm into him like a fire hydrant.

Alex looked up at Rose with teary eyes, only just barely lucid enough to choke out the words "Please, Mistress." for the horny werewolf that was busy wrecking his tight femboy butthole. He arched his back and cried out when he felt her cumming, her thick jizz so hot and so filling that he was sure she was going to make him swell till he looked pregnant. He had no idea how much he owed Hester a "thank you" either, having passed out when her cum spilling into his boipussy nearly triggered another orgasm that Rose hadn't allowed. To add insult to injury, Whiskey's knot now glued an unconscious sissy boy to her cock.

Whiskey grabbed Rose and forced her down to his still hard prick. Obediently, the redhead began sucking the unconscious boy's cock until he came. Even then, Whiskey kept her head pressed down; Rose continued sucking, bringing him back to full arousal. Slowly, Whiskey's knot vegan to release. She couldn't change back to human until the knoot fully deflated lest she injure them both.

Alex came harder for Rose than he ever had before, his cock spurting enough cum to be considered above average, even by the standards of a normal male who didn't consistently shoot pitifully small wads of watery seed. Too bad he wouldn't remember it.

It wasn't long before he regained consciousness. His ass still felt like he'd fallen ten stories and landed right on it but his cock no longer felt like it was going to explode. In fact, he had the soothing feeling of Rose's tongue lapping at his shaft to make him feel a bit better. He looked behind him and realized that he was still tied to Whiskey. She could feel him shudder since the movement vibrated through her knot too. He tried to shrink down against Rose though he was painfully aware that her knot still had him stretched while a belly full of cum made him look like the first femboy to get himself knocked up. For a moment it looked as though he might cry again before he looked up at the she wolf who was still buried inside of him, managing a look that was all at once betrayed, terrified, and still a bit lovesick for her.

Finally, her knot released, and Whiskey pulled out of his ass. Still in her werewolf form, she dipped down and began soothingly licking her slave's ass. Cleaning him out and healing him with her regenerative saliva--one of the reasons why victims didn't bleed to death when werewolves bit them was because they were healed with a quick lick to the wound before abandoned to deal with it on their own or to search out their new pack.

Once his ass was healed, Whiskey transformed back to her human form and rolled him onto his back. Her hand still held Rose down to his cock. She kissed Alex. "You were such a good boy, Alex. You handled that very well. Even your mother would be proud of you." She kissed him again, petting his flat, femmy chest.

He whimpered a bit when Whiskey knelt over his body but soon found himself sighing softly as Whiskey's tongue took the pain away. Alex glanced back at the werewolf woman as she licked his rear clean, gently reaching back and patting her, like she was a good doggy, one he didn't need to remain terrified of. He'd just need to remember that until she got off, her wolf form was going to be very rough on him.

When she transformed back he gave a soft sigh, smiling softly at her. He gasped a bit when Rose bobbed on his cock from the change in position, leaning up to receive his alpha's kiss. She could see the excitement shining in the femboy's eyes as she told him that he was a good boy. Even though he knew he was a dirty, cummy mess her petting and kissing made him feel so very pretty. "Since I was a good boy will you play with me for a bit? Mistress Rose is Ahh... very good with her tongue. But I want to make my alpha happy. Please?" He asked softly, giving her the cutest look he could manage.

"It's such a shame you can't make her choke on your cock," Whiskey said, smiling. She grabbed Hester held her head down to lick the cum from his body. "That would please me greatly." She sat up a little and aimed her cock to his lips. "Why don't you play with my cock, hm? We'll see if you've gotten any skills." The Alpha sent Snow out of the room to find and play with Amy, and only Amy for now. Veronica would get no attention until she had properly atoned for her misbehavior.

He pouted a little when she pointed out that he couldn't make Rose chock on his cock. She was right, of course. It annoyed him even more that Whiskey would have enjoyed watching that. He wanted to give her a good show. He leaned in and placed a soft kiss on the tip of his Alpha's cock before nuzzling it softly, getting sticky pre in his cute blond hair.

All at once he pulled away from her cock, having gotten a wicked idea. He gently pulled out of Rose's mouth before changing his position up so that his balls were resting squarely on her face. "I'm sorry I can't make her gag on my cock mistress, but with your permission I can make her suck my nuts clean. Would you like to see her play fetch with my balls?" He asked, looking adorable when he was feeling wicked, though he made sure to ask for his Alpha's permission before giving one of the pack a task that would have usually been reserved for one of his fellow bitches.

Amy was happily relaxing against Veronica when Snow came in, having decided that her mother's MILFy titties made a nice back rest. Plus, it was sort of fun to feel the horny mommy who'd just tried to whore out her little brother squirm beneath her. Karen was cuddled up in Amy's arms. She looked up at Snow when she entered. "Hello Miss Snow. Is my brother doing alright?" She asked, hoping that he was doing well.

Whiskey grinned. "I think I'd like to see you try to degrade her. Let's see what a sissybitch like you has." She smirked and tapped his lips with her cock, wordlessly reminding him not to skimp out on his other duties while he performed for her.

Snow smirked and reached down, pulling Amy to her feet and rearranging Karen to lay against Veronica now. "He is getting the proper training he needs as the only boybitch here. You, however, need more ass-training, as I don't think you respond as well as you should when you have cock. You will learn to beg for cock to be in all your holes, regardless of how big." The albino wolf guided Amy out of the lounge room.

Alex's hands went to Whiskey's cock, not wanting to let Whiskey's wonderful member go unloved. He leaned in and gave the head a nice wet kiss, tracing her urethra with his tongue, practically making out with her fat cock head. He rubbed his nuts all over Rose's face as he waited for her to start sucking. "Polish my spunk sack already!" He whined with a wicked little pout. "They're sore from when mistress Whiskey didn't let me cum and if you don't make them feel better I'll tell her that you were a bad girl and should have to be my ball bitch til you get it right." He said, his tone more cute than commanding. As he spoke he stroked Whiskey's huge cock, leaning in and taking it into his mouth, his hands stroked over the bits of her shaft her wasn't busy sucking while his tongue prodded and lavished her head. He wasn't going to deepthroat her, at least not yet. It'd make it hard to order Rose around and if her cock head was buried in his throat she'd miss out on having her sissyboy using her fuckstick like a lollipop.

Amy grinned at Snow and let the wolf guide her about. "I don't know about that..." She said with a little smile. "Would you like to see your bitch present? Face down, ass up..." She purred excitedly. Much like Alex she did love to please her mistresses. Of course, where Alex was adorable and easily manipulated, she was much more confident.

Snow took Amy to a room and made her bend over a tall bench. She tied her ankles to the legs of the bench, forcing her legs wide as a result. Then she bound Amy's wrists to the remaining legs, locking her in the position. She attached weighted clamps to the girl's nipples and circled her with a critical eye.

Whiskey sent Hester away after the boy was licked completely clean. She needed to have Karen's throat trained a little more so she didn't gag as painfully while deepthroating. Meanwhile, Rose groaned and obeyed, knowing her Alpha's eyes were on her. She'd make the boybitch pay for his insolent tone later.

Amy bit her lip excitedly as she was bent over the bench and had her legs and wrists tied. She gave a groan of pain when her nipples were clamped, though Snow could already see her pussy glistening with her arousal. She wiggled her rear softly. "I'm so sorry I've been a bad anal slut, mistress Snow. Please help me learn to love it up the ass. It runs in my family..." She begged.

Alex moaned happily as Rose began to suck his balls, rocking his hips to stir his sack about in her mouth. His watery pre dripped down onto her face as he lavished Whiskey's cock with his tongue, pulling back every now and then to kiss her prick all over, his hand sliding up to tease the head to make up for the loss of his tongue.

"Such a good bitch," Snow crooned as she gently rubbed each asscheek. "You don't mean to be a bad slut. Don't worry. We'll get you fixed up." The albino wolf poured lube over her cock. Then she stuck the nozzle of the tube into Amy's tight, resisting asshole and squeezed a healthy gob of it inside.

Whiskey forced his head down on her cock a good five inches, then let him go. Her smile was almost reverent. She glanced up briefly as Hester came in to sit and force a sleepy Karen down on her cock. The girl also needed training. So far, their best bitches were Veronica and Alex, as odd as that seemed. Karen, though, needed training in just about everything.

"You know, if you girlfriend doesn't learn to accept cock in her holes, we may have to get rid of her," the Alpha told him casually. She spread his leg a little wider so she had a better view.

Amy shivered as she had her ass filled with lube. "Ohh... it's so cold mistress. Won't you give me something to warm my ass up?" She purred, wiggling her rear. She knew to behave herself for the wolves, though it was doubtful they'd manage to break her of her scheming. She had plans to be Whiskey's primary breeding bitch. As the strongest one of her family she knew that her and the alpha would have amazing puppies together. She wanted to be mother of this packs next alpha wolf.

Alex took the force Whiskey exerted as a sign that he needed to deepthroat and happily slipped her fat prick into his tight throat. Of course, he gagged a little bit, he always did at first before he remembered how to supress his gag reflex. He probably got that talent from his slutty mother.

Karen groaned as her mouth was forced open by the fat cock, bobbing her head softly and starting to slurp on it. Her technique wasn't as good as Alex's yet but her soft lips helped a bit. Alex pulled off of Whiskey's shaft and looked up at the alpha wolf, gasping softly as he was still tea bagging Rose's mouth. He reached down as his legs were spread wider to stroke his member. He knew he'd never have a real cock like one of the wolves but he still wanted his mistress to see how pretty his little boi clit was. "You should let me teach her mistress. I'll help her be a wonderful cocksucker for you and your pack. I can teach her that your cocks are special and deserve to be worshiped appropriately." He purred before taking her cock into his mouth again, moaning softly around it as he forced himself to take it deep into his throat. She could see his eyes watering a bit and feel his throat vibrate around her from moans that her cock stifled. He forced himself all the way down to her base and then as an added show of submission for her pleasure, slipped his tongue through his widely stretched lips and rubbed the tip against her balls, pleasuring every bit of her he could possibly reach.

Whiskey chuckled and rubbed her hand down his back gently. "Good boy. That's it. You learn well. I think I'd like to see how you would teach your girlfriend how to suck cock." She shuddered in pleasure as his tongue tickled her sac.

Hester reached down and stuck a finger into Karen's asshole. "Come on now, slut. You're not trying very hard. Your lips are pretty and soft, but they're not worth anything if you can't take a dick." She roughly fingered her ass dry, trying to urge her to do better.

Snow smiled and smacked each asscheek. "Are you trying to tell me what to do, Amy? Are you trying to top from the bottom?" She walked around to the front. "We like your positive attitude, but don't try to manipulate us, or you'll be in the same position your mother is."

Back
Top Bottom